*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2219634-Open-secrets-to-become-studious
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #2219634
In this age of computers, things become very complicated to study and this will help.

Pro Tips to Become Studios



Becoming studious doesn't mean to study all the time but it means to be attentive in studies when it is necessary. If you want to be studious, doesn't mean that you have to forget all the fun of your life or just study the whole time. The people who are studious also know how to have fun but they give their full effort on study when it's time for that. There are some simple ways to become one of them.



1. Think of your aim in life, write it in a page and hang it in your study table

Think what you want to be in your life and imagine how much you will enjoy your life if you can reach your goal. Then write every single goals of your life in a single page and hang it down on your study table.

Then whenever you will sit in your table you will see that and you will want to fulfill your dreams. And hence your attention and concentration to study will go higher.



2. Make a list of the topics that you want to study

First of all write all the particular topic on a single page that you want to study on that time. Then whenever you finish a particular topic give a tick mark on it. Because if you do so, your curiosity of finishing all the topics will increase and it will help you to finish your study faster. This is because when we become anxious about something a hormone is released in our brain and that hormone increases our intention for something.

Again our brain can do something faster which is liked by us. So if your curiosity on study increases you will start liking your study and thus you will be able to complete your lessons faster.







3. Take a break

Take a short break of five minutes after every half hour you study. Because if you study long time without taking a break you will start feeling monotonous and you aspiration for study will gradually go down. But if you just take a small break it will again bring you concentration to your paper.



4. Take quick actions

Whenever you think of study then quickly get into it. Because scientists have invented that if we don't do a thing within 5 seconds that we have thought, then we won't be able to do it firmly. Because brain will not take that seriously and thus you will just go on thinking the whole day that I will complete my lessons but you won't be able to do any of it.

So it is wise to take quick decision.



5. Think of a reward

Think of a reward to give yourself every time you start your lessons. The reward could be anything like playing games in phones, watching TV, passing time in your computer or anything like that. And DO NOT TAKE THAT REWARD unless you complete your lessons. Because if you have a reward then your tendency for study will gradually go up.



6. Don't keep such things around that can distract you

We all know that for most of us study is really boring. So if we get anything that is really amazing to us our brain generally won't want to study. So don't keep phones, tablet, laptop and any other smart device or something of your liking. And take that thing after completing your lessons as a reward which is also explained in Tip 5.





7. Be persisted

Don't get too excited or too distressed whether you have made an excellent result or not. Be preserved and go on studying. Thus you can keep up your improvement or can make your result improved.



Summing up

After doing all these things you can make your boring study rocking and can go to the right track of life and whenever you make a splendid result don't get too excited and be grateful to the Almighty.



© Copyright 2020 Wilber Stevens (waseequr at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2219634-Open-secrets-to-become-studious