*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2220275-THE-BEAST-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Children's · #2220275
The following part of part 1.
THE BEAST 2

Now who's the hero.... The Mobzilla attack, Cline, savior?
2 years later

The next thing the CP, Nathen knew was, that they were in their death beds. So, before all of them died they told other people to take over their part of work. So they did! They made a strategy. And in a few days they beat the beast. But now the beast was dead. Now, it was the Ender Dragon who came to take revenge because of the death of Mobzilla. But now they had to defeat the dragon. They went to the Ender, and got an Elyetra. They also crafted some firework duration 3 rockets. They also got some Nether scrap. And then smelted it to make ancient degrees.Then they made it Netherite. They also crafted a cwith the Netherite. Now they were missing armour and a shield. They also made another 23 Netherintingots.They crafted full Netherite armour, got 6 pieces of Iron, chopped down a tree, cut it into planks and made a shield. They were prepared, they removed their chest plate and they wore the Elyetra. They flew up, held a shield and sword in their hand and started the fight. The Ender dragon was scared of the Netherite and flew back to the end portal. But this time the ender dragon came prepared with magma armor. So everyone was scared. But none other than the people of Cline fought the dragon , he went to the End being scared. But next time came back with ender men riding on him. But no matter how hard the dragon tried, could not beat Cline. Its time to celebrate.

THE END






© Copyright 2020 Shourya's books (shouryagali at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2220275-THE-BEAST-2