*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2220391-365-data-science-program
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #2220391
data sciences program
365 Data Science program is like a boon for every student who wants to develop his/ her skills and best for those who want to start a career in data science. Even if a person don't know how to implement simple math's formulas in Excel then they have designed a very perfect course structure for the basic Excel and when the person gain knowledge and build his basics, they have advance excel course which contains all the tips and tricks as well. The teaching assistance is very dedicated and ready to support 24x7. The best thing is they have explained the course in small lectures and covered every single point which can never bored a student.
They have covered all the required skills for data science like Python, R, SQL, Tableau and even if a person is weak in Math's, Statistics, Probability they have designed their very amazing lectures for these basics so that student can be comfortable when he learns the programming skills and also they have designed SQL+Tableau, SQL+Python so that student can correlated these programming language and understand the difference between different languages very well.
Obviously studying online is much difficult than a class room environment. The reason behind is, in a real class room (School or institute) environment if we tried to learn something new, definitely there are PAUSE AND PLAY options. PAUSE AND PLAY means, when we learn something new from the real class room environment, we will pause the lecture at the end of the day with completion of some part of the whole syllabus. By next day we will continue our studies from where we PAUSE. This technique of learning will give you some relaxation to understand the subject more clearly and let you do more practices by yourselves to improve. For sure It will create excitement & interest on you to learn something new that you don't know already while learning.
For being a beginner it really helps a lot in understanding analytical skills even if you don't know what the programming is, They have also provided pdf formats for their lectures and exercises as well so that student can test himself whether they are learning correctly or not. It will also boost up your confidence. I would highly recommend everyone for this course. You will feel its worth once you enroll in the course.


.


© Copyright 2020 Vishal Chander (zong123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2220391-365-data-science-program