*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2220776-Men-of-Integrity-are-not-Trustworthy
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Educational · #2220776
Integrity today is no longer a quality to be esteemed, but rather one to be feared
Dr. Phillip Greer is one of the most remarkable men of our times.

He has been able to persuade many who have seen a glimpse of what has taken place over the last seventy-five years, to come forward and shed light on the UFO coverup. His untiring efforts have led to much of what we know about the extreme efforts the Intelligence Community has undertaken to hide from the American people the most incredible event in the history of mankind.

Greer has been able to piece together a sense of the undertaking, from the first recovery of Alien flying machines to the Government's dogged and time worn efforts to protect the secret that lays at the "Core" of an understanding that we are not alone in the Universe.

Dr. Greer has kept the body of public awareness from being extinguished, albeit still slumbering on life support... kept a flicker burning despite a deep web of secrecy, half truths and misinformation. No effort has been spared in the coverup to keep the American public dumbed down and in the dark. Decent men and women have been ruthlessly sacrificed, carriers ruined, and reputations destroyed for the sole purpose of buying time and providing cover for the back engineering of extraterrestrial space craft and the power that anti-gravity technology will bring.

After the Russians stole the secret to the atomic bomb, our government vowed this would never happen again. When the Aliens showed up the intelligence agencies, adopted a new system for safeguarding this staggering development. It became the grandfather of all national secrets. They resolved to hide the truth deep in the bowels of the Military Industrial Complex. A group of civilian contractors were picked to study the technology outside governmental oversight. A list of those with a need to know, compartmented into the lowest common denominators of access, were put in place with the mission of figuring out how these craft worked. Presidents Truman and Eisenhower realized that a free nation, could otherwise, never hope to keep the lid on this long term and portentous undertaking.

For those who feel this is an overstatement I recommend you take a look at the Admiral Wilson notes that recently leaked. Search Admiral Wilson UFO alien coverup.

It is ironic that the tools developed for the UFO coverup are now being used on the American people for political purposes. An effort is being made to move the planet down the path to a one world government and this will require a redistribution of resources resulting in some winners and losers. The third world will gain ground while the United States will lose some. Globalization is gaining momentum and there are powerful off-shore interests determined to make this happen. These interests see the press in the United States as a propaganda tool that can be bought along with everything else in a free market society. One has to only listen to what is termed "Fake News" to realized how the power to inform (or misinform) is being used to shape public opinion.

So why, a reader might ask, are honest men no longer to be trusted? This goes back to the briefings provided by Dr. Greer to top government officials both inside and outside the United States. He told them about the UFO work taking place. He provide a list of corporate entities who were "In the know." Most of those he briefed were politicians who threw up their hands and refused get involved. This was also the case inside the Deep State with highly placed bureaucrats, not read in, who believed there was no way this was possible. Still, Greer waved his list of contractors beneath their noses and eventually Admiral Wilson, a rising star on the Joint Chiefs of Staff (JCS) decided to take a closer look. He was stunned to learn the programs existed. He was informed that efforts to understand how the alien artifacts operated were progressing with "agonizing slowness." Further, that Despite being Intelligence Chief to the JCS, he would not be read in.

When Dr. Greer went to Great Britain he briefed one of the top Air Marshals. The General responded, "Rubbish! There is no way this could be going on without my knowledge."

Greer's response was, "...and what would you do if you found it to be true?"

The General replied, "Why I'd put an end to it."

To which Greer replied, "That in a nutshell is why you've not been read in. These days, men of integrity, are not deemed trustworthy."











© Copyright 2020 percy goodfellow (trebor at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2220776-Men-of-Integrity-are-not-Trustworthy