*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2221146-Devil-Mario-vs-Sonicexe-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2221146
Creepypasta vs power star. (Only Sonic.exe from the first game and no immortality.)
Devil Mario:

Strength: could decapitate a person with his own strength, broke through a stone wall, and in his final battle against Luigi he broke a ginormous rock in half with one punch and is comparable to Mario’s castle feat where he kicked a entire castle through the air which would be at least 3 1/2 megatons of tnt.

Speed: could keep up with Luigi who could go faster then the eye could see and can be compared to how Mario can land in a galaxy in a few seconds.

Durability: could survive rubble falling on him, could survive a sword slash to his entire body, in his final battle he survived a ginormous explosion to the face like it was nothing, and can also scale to Mario’s tennis court explosion feat which is about 2.4 megatons of tnt.

Powers: can teleport, can use the boo’s inside of him as projectiles, and can shoot energy beams.

Energy: used a energy attack to completely destroy three toads all at once and caused the sky to become completely red.

Skills: is a very good hand to hand fighter and is skilled with a sword.

Weakness: he uses his full power in a battle and doesn’t think some thing’s through which became his downfall.
© Copyright 2020 Lover654321 (tglady654321 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2221146-Devil-Mario-vs-Sonicexe-Part-1