*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2221430-Tee-x-Fuse
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2221430
A same-gender relationship is not accepted by every family
Tee-Fuse Part-1 (Break Up)

It's my Fan fiction about my favorite BL couple from Make It Right.

I hope you like it. Happy reading ?

************************************************************************************************************************

Fuse: his phone beeped, a new message was received. He reached his phone and tapped the screen.
"Good Morning. I am sorry I have a habit to wish you first. But I can change it with time. I hate to say it, but I miss you." The text message from Tee.
He closed his eyes and drew in a deep breath then slowly released it. Suddenly he felt sad. All the memories came back to him.
"Please Fuse, let's not break up. Please." Tee begged when Fuse told him that his parents are against their relationship.
"Please don't leave me. I need you. Don't leave me like everyone." Tee was down on his knees was crying and holding both of Fuse hands tightly. Fuse was also crying. He really didn't like what he was doing. But he had to do it.
"Please don't leave me." Tee hugged him tight and was crying on his shoulder. The pain of breaking up with Tee was hurting Fuse badly.
"You are my only happiness and source of strength. If you leave me like everyone, I don't know if I can bear it this time Fuse." Tee hugged Fuse tighter. The pain that Fuse was feeling earlier had increased even more. Fuse feel like he can't bear it anymore.
"Please Tee..." Fuse's voice came out and he feel like he lose his strength slowly-slowly. "Please Tee, don't make it more difficult, it is already very difficult for me."
"If it's difficult, so don't do it. Don't break up with me. Don't leave me." Tee took his steps forward and held both of Fuse's shoulders. "I beg you, don't leave me. I will do anything for you, anything. Please don't break up with me." Tee begged Fuse to his love for him.
          "Please Tee, let me go. Please." Fuse left from there after that. But Tee grabbed him by his waist and pressed his face against his back.
          "I Love you, I Love you, I Love you. Please don't." Tee still begging to him. But Fuse freed himself from Tee's grip and left without looking at Tee. Tee lost his strength and fell down to the ground. His tears were still flowing. Tee was feeling like death and on another side Fuse also wasn't feel good either.
          "I am sorry Tee. I am so sorry for hurting you." Fuse whispered these words again and again to himself. He wanted to shout. He wanted to forget everything what just happened. But he can't. Fuse arrived home. Fuse saw his parents who were waiting for him. Fuse eyes had turned red.
          "Mom-Dad, it's over. Everything is finished." Fuse still crying and said these words to his parents.
          "It's good for your own future." Fuse's father trying to convince him that what he did is good for his own.
          "Are you okay, son?" Fuse's mother hugs him.
After that day Fuse started to avoid him. But Tee can’t get over from it. He always sends him massage and calls him.
After Tee decide to go New York to stay with his mother for get over from this pain. Before Tee left the country he sands a last massage to Fuse.
"It's over, Mom." Fuse crying in his mother's arms.
After that day Fuse started to avoid him. But Tee can’t get over from it. He always sends him massage and calls him.
After Tee decide to go New York to stay with his mother for get over from this pain. Before Tee left the country he sands a last massage to Fuse.
“Fuse, I going to leave this country. Can you meet me one last time? I just want to see you before I leave. I am waiting for you.” Tee hopes that Fuse definitely come to see him. But Fuse didn’t come. Tee’s heart totally breaks.
After that day, Tee never call and massage to Fuse. But he didn’t change his phone number.
End of Part-1
I hope you all like it
.


© Copyright 2020 MaasumBachi (anuradha143 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2221430-Tee-x-Fuse