*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2221647-Charlottes-Cave-Catastrophe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2221647
A young woman gets herself stuck in a cave while retrieving her phone from a cat.
Twenty-two year old Charlotte Watson was out driving one afternoon with her wife Laura when her car suddenly broke down so the two of them got out to stretch their legs and have their picnic lunch together.

The young woman was 5'5, 145 pounds, had beautiful long light curly blond hair and brown eyes.
Her large breasts and thin stomach were covered by a pink sweater with a dark blue hoodie over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short red skirt with black tights.

As the two were finishing up eating and drinking, Laura went for a short walk while Charlotte began texting her best friend Mary and was about to call her mechanic when she accidentally dropped her phone which was picked up by a cat, who ran into a rather small cave.

The young blond cursed her clumsiness as she ran over to the cave and stuck her hands inside but still her phone was just out of her reach as she then twice unsuccessfully asked the cat nicely to return it to her.

She then realised that she would have to enter the cave to retrieve her phone and tried to put her concerns about possibly getting stuck due to it's rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

Charlotte stuck her head inside the cave and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving passers-by an absolutely stunning view of her lower half.

The young woman then found the cat, who dropped the phone then smiled at her before ran off as she put it in her jacket pocket and also found a pink rose and put it in her hoodie pocket before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I hope no one sees me like this," as she then heard laughter coming from behind her and realised that it belonged to her extremely confused wife.

Laura, a thin brunette said, "Charlotte, I can't believe it, I leave you alone for five minutes and find you with your rear end sticking out of a cave, you look absolutely ridiculous right now, I'm certainly not complaining about the view but what on earth are you doing in there, how about you come out and call your mechanic then we can go home and have some fun together."

Charlotte explained the entire situation before saying , "I hope you enjoyed the view because I'm coming out now," as she then tried to back of the cave but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

The young blond said to herself, "You have got to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire top half in here after that second peice of cheesecake wasn't my best idea of all time," as she placed her hands against the cave and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just refused to release it's grip on her.

Her now concerned wife asked, "Charlotte, are you actually all right, you seem to be struggling, are you stuck in there?"

Charlotte stubbornly refused to admit the truth and said, "I'm fine thanks and don't be ridiculous, of course, I'm not stuck," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the cave for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

The young woman said, "Oh, it's just no use, Laura, I think I'm stuck, could you please pull me out of here," as she couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in a cave.

The young brunette placed her right hand over her face in disbelief and said, "This could literally only happen to you but don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," as she then grabbed onto her wife's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength but her efforts proved to be in vain.

Laura said, "Wow, you're really wedged in there tight, let me try a different approach," as she then grabbed onto her wife's legs and pulled and pulled with all her strength for several minutes without any success until she lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

The young brunette said, "Oh, it's just no use, you just won't budge, I'll go and get help, I'll be as quick as possible," as she then ran off as fast as she possibly could.

Charlotte tried calling Mary and her close friends Lisa and Stephanie but her phone got no reception and decided against calling out for help in case she attracted some unwanted attention and began browsing through her Twitter and YouTube after realising that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

The young blond spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest and watching some funny videos and said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, how can I be stuck, I'm not even fat, I'm just curvy,."

She then suddenly felt something sniffing at her backside but was extremely disappointed to hear a cow mooing and said, "Oh, you're just a cow, you're absolutely no help, please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began to pull.

Charlotte began wiggling her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty cow, it's my best one," but still the cow continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

The young woman's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the cow had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by light blue panties with tiny pink roses on them for all the world to see.

Charlotte said, "This is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as someone then drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then ran off as a bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

The young blond said, "Me and my big mouth," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

Charlotte had now been stuck for more than half an hour when she suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her then a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Charlotte's underpants," and realised that it belonged to Mary, who had arrived with Laura, Lisa and Stephanie as everyone began laughing when they saw the young woman's barely-covered backside sticking out of the cave.

The absolutely humiliated Charlotte then explained the entire situation as her wife grabbed onto her hips and said, "Don't worry Charlotte, we'll soon have you out of there and promise to never tell anyone about this but brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt," as Mary pulled Laura's waist while Lisa pulled Mary's t-shirt and Stephanie pulled Lisa's legs.

"All right ladies, Heave," said Laura as the epic tug of war with the cave over her wife began.
The young blond said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts," as the cave still stubbornly refused to let her leave.
Her wife said, "Heave," again as everyone pulled and pulled even harder.
The young brunette said, "Come on everyone, we can actually do this, we can't give up, put your backs into it, heave," as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength as the cow began pulling at the hem of Stephenie's skirt.

Poor Charlotte was streched to her absolute limit as the cat began pulling at the hem of Laura's short dark blue dress with white polka dots as a loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

The young woman was pulled from the cave at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the cat and cow looked on.

The now overjoyed Charlotte said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might actually be stuck in there forever," as she hugged and kissed her wife before hugging her friends and the cat and cow, who both licked her face before thanking everyone for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute," joked a laughing Lisa.

The young blond then remembered that everyone could see her underwear and quickly used her hoodie to cover up the hole in her skirt and tights before finally calling her mechanic as everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before she then took everyone for something to eat to say thank you for rescuing her after her car was fixed.





© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2221647-Charlottes-Cave-Catastrophe