*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222446-The-Wife-Swap---Part-One
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2222446
Two friends stumble across the Medallion of Zulo and their lives become more interesting.
This is the first part of a multi chapter story and is most certainly a work in progress.

The Antique Store

A bell jingled sharply by the wooden door as Amanda and Sally entered the quaint little antique store to get out of the summer heat. Many bizarre and unfamiliar items were stuffed into every bit of shelf space in the dimly lit room. They had just started to explore when they heard a cough from behind a counter.

"Welcome to Wanda’s Wonders! Can I help you?", asked an elderly woman who's head barely cleared a large stack of old looking books strewn out atop a dusty glass display case. The woman was wearing an old black dress and an oddly shaped hat with a pointed top that reminded Amanda of a stereotypical witch outfit, but she was certainly not one to judge other people's fashion sense.

"We're just looking, thank you!", answered Amanda, giving the woman a broad smile. "You certainly have a wide variety of nick knacks here!"

"Yes, yes... take your time. Just let me know if I can be of any help.", said the woman warmly. "People have a tendency to find what they're looking for rather quickly in my store."

It was hard to actually focus on any one item in this pile of odds and ends, but a particularly shiny piece of metal drew Sally over for a closer inspection. She picked up the object by its chain and took a closer look and chuckled. "What do you think?", asked Sally. "Do you think I can pull this off?"

"Sally, you can make anything look good.", she said as she got a closer look. Amanda, strangely drawn to the image on the medallion and it's intricate patterns, gently took it from Sally's hands, holding it by the chain. The piece had a very heavy weight to it and was probably worth more than an average piece of cheap jewelry. "It's actually kind of beautiful!", she said as she held it closer to a dim light source, trying to get a better look.

"Ah, I can see you have great taste in jewelry.", said the old woman as she once again peeked over the stack of books. "That's a very lovely piece and I'll sell it to you for a good price. Say.... 20 dollars?"

Amanda smiled and pulled out a twenty from her purse. That price was low enough that it was an easy decision. She wasn't quite sure what drew her to the piece of jewelry, but she was quite certain that she had to have it.

"I think you'll be quite pleased with that medallion. Twenty dollars is a steal for the fun you're going to have with it!", said the old woman who chuckled slightly to herself, then went back to work on something that was out of sight.

Amanda thought it was an odd thing to say, but just accepted the bagged item and looked at her watch. "I'm about ready to get back. My feet are killing me and I'm ready to kick back and have a margarita!"

"Sounds like a plan!", said Sally as she walked toward the door. "Maybe more than just one though."

Wanda smiled and chuckled to herself as she added another rose petal to the potion and continued to stir.


Back at the House


Amanda and Sally had been friends since high school and hung out quite frequently. Their husbands had also become friends so the girls and guys would often go on excursions separately from one another. The guys happened to be out fishing and wouldn't be back until much later in the evening.

Amanda was a very tall, beautiful woman with long legs and a friendly face. Her thick, curly blonde hair hung down to her lower back. She was wearing a tight top that emphasized her small but perky breasts and a tight pair of leggings that showed off her amazing ass. She was a bit of an introvert and had difficulty striking up conversations with people that she didn't know. Quite the opposite of her close friend Sally.

Sally was quite a knockout. She was an extremely curvy girl just shy of five feet. Her low cut dress exposed a deep valley of cleavage and clung to her Rather large but shapely ass. Sally was a little bit on the heavy side, but the weight was distributed in all the right places. She was the life of the party and had a very strong personality. She was much bolder than her friend Amanda and did enough talking for the both of them.

Amanda retrieved a few Of Sally’s bags from the trunk and carried them into the house. Exhausted from a long day of walking, she plopped down onto the soft sofa and relaxed. After a brief rest, Amanda retrieved the medallion from the crinkly paper bag and after admiring it for a bit, placed it around her neck. The medallion seemed to have an almost self illuminating property by catching the light well in just about any kind of setting. She looked up at Sally, who was entering the room with two large, colorful drinks.

"The first margarita is ready for your consumption!", said Sally as she placed the large stemmed glass next to her friend and took a large sip from her own.

"That necklace seems to work for you!", said Sally as she took a closer look. She reached up to touch the medallion and was caught off guard by a small jolt that ran through her body and made her shiver. "What the hell was that?!", she said as she shook her hand.

"I don't know, but I felt it too!", responded Amanda who shrugged and grabbed her margarita. The two friends continued to talk about their day as they both quickly downed the powerful yellow concoctions.

“Let’s watch a movie!”, said Amanda as she stood up to retrieve the remote. She felt a little wave of vertigo as she stepped forward and could swear that the room was getting bigger. After shrugging it off as an effect of the margarita, she took back her spot on the couch. About 10 minutes had passed before she really felt something was off. Her breasts were starting to feel extremely constricted in her bra and her seat was starting to feel a bit more cushioned.

"What the hell is up with your hair!?", asked Sally. “It’s turning black right before my eyes!"

Amanda looked over at Sally who's hair was turning a softer blonde color. "And you! You're hair is turning blonde and picking up curls!", she said as she rose from the couch. Now that both women were standing, they noticed the difference in height. Sally and Amanda were practically the same height and Sally was getting taller at an alarming rate.

The two women both went over to the full length mirror on the wall and gasped.

"I'm starting to look like you!", exclaimed Amanda as she looked up at her best friend.

"I know!", said Sally as she twirled and smiled at her new reflection. "I'm actually tall! But this bra is much looser that I remember.”

Amanda reached around her back and removed the bra freeing her breasts from their now small, lacy prison. She now felt them getting larger with each breath. "This is unreal!”, she said as she felt her breasts plump up.

"You're tellin' me!", said Sally, obviously pleased with the changes taking place.

Both women took off their clothes to get a better look at their bodies. Only a small amount of their original identity showed through and even that was fading quickly. Before they knew it, both women had completed their transformation into each other's bodies.

Once the shock wore off, both of the women started to explore their new bodies. Amanda smiled as she hefted up her new breasts. Her large nipples were rock hard as she played with the one on the right. She gasped as a wave of pleasure caught her off guard. "These breasts are amazing! Oh god, they are so very sensitive!", said Amanda after she caught her breath.

"They certainly are! It is very strange looking down at you in my body, but I have to admit, I've always been jealous of your figure and long, sexy legs. I love being tall!”

“It must have been that medallion!", said Amanda as she carefully reached over and pressed it to Sally's arm, but nothing happened. After a long silence, she turned to her friend. "You know, the guys won't be home until much later."

Sally smiled at Amanda with a hungry look. Although it had been a while, the two friends had been lovers on more than one occasion. She thought this had to be some kind of hallucination or dream. However, she wanted to have some fun while it lasted. Sally felt so powerful in Amanda's body and thought how much more it suited her as she looked down at her old body.

Amanda noticed how comfortable she felt in Sally's body. She had always been self conscious of her height and felt like she stood out too much. Also, she had always been jealous of Sally's huge breasts, which now clung to her much softer body. She loved the feeling as her newly acquired breasts and ass shifted when she walked. Her new body felt so cozy.

Sally bent down and passionately kissed Amanda as she played with her former body’s large breasts. "Mmmmm... these are much more fun from this vantage point!”, she said as her fingers gently caressed a nipple and she nibbled on her friend’s ear.

Amanda moaned loudly as she felt her knees get weak from the pleasure. The two women quickly fell back onto the couch, pleasuring their old bodies with expert accuracy. After all, who knew their body’s pleasure spots more than their previous owners?

Finally, both women headed to the bedroom where they could find some sexual aids to inspire their evening together.

Later that evening...

Amanda smiled as she lay on the bed, exhausted from her passionate sexual acts with Sally. She moaned a little as her friend casually played with her right nipple. "Sally, that was amazing, but we need to get dressed. The guys will be home in less than an hour. We need to figure out what the hell we're going to do."

"You mean Amanda. You’re going to have to get used to that name until we figure out how to change back. I say we just roll with it. The guys don't need to know. Heck, there's no way that they would believe us anyways. I wouldn't mind a little romp with Brad. I can't wait to take that big muscled body for a test drive. Maybe the medallion just needs some time to recharge before we can use it again?"

Amanda thoughts turned to Sally's husband. Rick was quite a handsome man and she had always had a bit of a crush on him. She also knew, from some of her discussions with Sally, that he was quite gifted when it came to size. She wondered what it would be like to have his huge cock pumping away in her as he played with her much heavier breasts. Not needing much time to make up her mind on that matter, she smiled and responded, "I don't see why not. I mean, technically, they are our husbands. It's only fair."

Both women smiled as they retrieved each other's clothes to dress. “This could be an interesting night.“, thought Sally as she searched for Amanda’s underwear.



© Copyright 2020 DudeJude (mautoo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222446-The-Wife-Swap---Part-One