*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222777-Fear-of-What-If
Rated: E · Article · Spiritual · #2222777
Welcome to my reality May 2020 #16
Fear: What scares you a little? What do you feel when scared? How do you react?

What if what I specifically believe is wrong in the eyes of everyone else and the only way I can prove it is through logic or common sense.
Here's the thing. This has nothing to do with my salvation. I know I am saved and there's nothing that can happen to that. This has to do with things after the fact. Let me see if I can explain.
Those who believe in Jesus as Savior, are children of God by the Holy Spirit that is within them. The same Spirit that raised Jesus up from the dead resides within each and every believer. If you have truly accepted Jesus as your savior, then, in my opinion, there's nothing you can do to lose that. Here's where I get the argument against that. Most pastors and church-going people will tell you that you can lose your salvation if you walk away from God.
I am a spirit being, who possesses a soul and lives in a physical body. This body is like my minivan, it gets me places I need to go on the earth. My soul is my mind, will and emotions, my thinker, my chooser, and my feeler. It helps me to process those things that are happening around me. My spirit came from God. He knew me before the foundations of the world and wants an intimate relationship with me. My spirit was changed when I accepted Jesus as my Savior. My spirit became perfect, blameless, and holy through Jesus. When I die my body goes back to the dust of the earth. My spirit and soul go back to where it came from the spirit realm.
When God changed my spirit into the new creation the Bible says I am, with that change the Holy Spirit was made one with my spirit. So if I were to walk away from God and go and do whatever I wanted for the rest of my life. Not worry about his perfect will for my life, do I lose my salvation? I think not. I take the Holy Spirit with me wherever I go. I honestly do not think that one can lose their salvation because you gain the Holy Spirit of God within you. He says I will never leave you nor forsake you. The question that people ask is if they are a believer, how can they do the smoking and chewing and drinking? I think that's because they aren't renewing their mind to who they are in Jesus. Believers look like non-believers because they don't want to change the way they think.
© Copyright 2020 Cadie Laine (iamrighter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222777-Fear-of-What-If