*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222964-Fairytale-Defenders-Intro
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fanfiction · #2222964
Adventures with fairytales and idols. It is a story for the teen audience. It starts slow.
Once upon a time, there was a legend that was created during the Middle Ages. It was about a young princess dragon. She was half human and a half-dragon that was the holder of an ancient artifact called the Rainbow Heart. It was said that the princess was going to bring the human world and the fairytale world into one.

However, it did not happen. Something terrible happened that it caused the princess to go into hiding. Before she went into hiding, she did something that will change her fate forever.

"I shall return, but a bit different than what I am now. I will understand what it means to be human. The people that show me what it means to be human shall become my defenders of the rainbow heart and the fairytale world. They shall be called Fairytale Defenders. Each of them shall carry a piece of the Rainbow Heart within them!!" a determined voice yells at a massive crowd of people.

Two hands hold up a crystal heart with the colors of the rainbow. The crowd gasps in bewilderment as the crystal shutters into ten pieces. A figure with thin dragon wings with small detailed crystal hearts on the sides fall forward. A man with sharp facial figures quickly catches her.

His long dark amber hair covers his right eye after harsh whispers fill the air. The man glances at the crowd. He takes something out of his pocket and throws it to the ground. A cloud of smoke fills the air along with screams.

An elderly man chuckles quietly after the smoke clears. The crowd rushes away while the elderly man waits for everyone to be gone. He heads toward where the man was. Something reflects sunlight after the elderly picks something off the ground. "You have no idea what you are doing son. I will find you and the brat of a princess." He chuckles evilly at the same time a dark spark forms in his eyes.

Many years later

Lucien trolls through a bookstore. His fingers graze the spines while sighing. 'Why can't I find a book for Mana? It should not be this hard... Right?' He sighs with frustration.

"Lucien..." A small whisper fills his ears. Lucien looks around in confusion. "Lucien, it is time to open the book."

Something lands on his head almost softly like a feather. Lucien blinks and reaches for the top of his head. His eyes expanded with wonder while holding a medium-size book in his hands. A pure white dragon curls up around a small heart-shaped hole. It lays in a meadow with tiny wildflowers. "Woah... This is perfect! Mana is going to love this!!!" He places money on the counter before racing out of the bookstore.

In Pripara, Mana reads a book while Rose stares at the sky. She chews a Pokey. 'Such a peaceful day. Nothing can ruin this moment.' Rose thought with a small smile on her face. Her smile quickly disappears as Lucien comes running toward them. She sighs before jumping down after Lucien stops running.

"Mana! I have a gift for you-mends!" Lucien says while jumping up and down in excitement. He stops after Mana and Rose place hands on his shoulders.

Mana giggles after Lucien tips his head a bit. "L-Lucien, calm down. Now-w, tell m-me what you have-e for me."

Lucien nods at the same time holding out the book. "This is for you-mends! I found it in a bookstore and thought of you-mends!!" He smiles big. Rose's face pales a bit.

"Oh my! Thank-k you, L-Lucien!! That is s-so nice of you!!" Mana smiles big. Rose's eyes widen as the book slips out of Lucien's hands. It lands on the ground with a thump while opening to the first page.

A small, humming sound comes from the book. It starts flipping pages by itself when sparkles of light start coming out. Mana and Lucien start backing away with wide eyes. Both of them stop after Rose grabs their hands. Rose's face becomes completely white after their vision becomes white.

Mana screams as she falls through an endless hole surround by pages. Lucien joins her while dodging pages. Rose spins around with a giggle after passing Mana. Suddenly, bubbles surround all three of them. They floated to the ground, and the bubbles burst after they touch the ground.

Lucien starts kissing the ground while Mana blinks. Both of them look at Rose after she starts laughing. "W-Why are you l-laughing?! This isn't-t a laughing matter-r." Mana yells with anger.

"I can't help it! That was so much!!" Rose says after taking a book from a stack of novels. "Besides, it was fun watching your faces. Coming here for the first-timers is always fun." She grins while the book flies out of her hands.

Two sets of jaws drop after Rose giggles. "Rose, where are we, and how did we get here?" Lucien says with worry in his voice. Rose's grin grows as she grabs a book from a nearby shelf.

Books start flying above their heads after Rose's eyes shine with excitement. "Lucien, Mana, you two are a handful of people that can come here. My family has been coming here since we were little. This place is very magical... Welcome to the Library of Fairytales."

Lucien starts at her in shock while Mana stares at her with wide eyes. "Y-You got to-o be kidding me... T-This can't be happening-g..."

"Oh, but it is. This library is filled with fairytales from around the world. Each fairytale also comes in different languages, including the original country languages." Rose smiles while handing the book to Mana. "All the books allow you to enter the fairytale."

Lucien tips his head in confusion. Mana stares at her then giggles. "R-Rose, that's impossible. Something-g like that can't-t happen." She continues to giggle while Rose grins.

She takes off her headphones before pushing some of her hair back. "Anything is possible. Remember everything that the Pretty Rhythm girls did before Pripara and Prichan? Do you remember that SoLaMi Smile and their friends did the impossible stuff? If they can do anything, then we can do the same thing. We are going to do the impossible." Rose says while opening the book.

A wave of energy sends Lucien flying after Rose grins. Something flashes before nothing was heard. Lucien looks up. He slowly stands up at the same time he picks up a book in the center of a black ring. Lucien quickly reads the spine of the book. "Mends..."

A/N Hello everyone! I hope that all of you enjoyed this. I just want to say that any Pripara, Pretty Rhythm, Prichan, or King of Prism characters do not belong to me. They belong to their rightful owners. I am just using them for this chapter writing. The animes were really good and very light-hearted. I recommend it for anyone that likes idol anime.
Also, I want to say that I am only using the basics. So sorry in advance. I know that you guys would probably want a book instead of this. However, I am trying to save my money. Please understand that every chapter is going to be its own thing. I may also combine some since it will be a bit easier for me.
© Copyright 2020 RMWildcat (rosiewildcat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2222964-Fairytale-Defenders-Intro