*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2223233-The-Enormous-Laura
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2223233
A young woman needs her dog to get help after getting herself stuck in a tree trunk.
Twenty-three year old Laura Thompson was out driving one afternoon with her dog Brian, an adorable but mischievous pug when she spotted the perfect place for the two of them to stop, stretch their legs and have their picnic lunch together.

The young woman was 5'4, 144 pounds, had beautiful long curly dark brown hair and hazel eyes covered by glasses.

Her large breasts and thin stomach were covered by a dark blue t-shirt with a black leather jacket over the top of it.

Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short pink skirt with black tights.

As the two were finishing up eating, Laura put in her earphones to listen to her music while a squirrel began annoying Brian, who chased it into a rather small hole in a nearby tree trunk.

Five minutes later, the young brunette removed her earphones and said, "Come on boy, it's time to go," but was surprised when he didn't appear next to her before hearing barking coming from the tree trunk and went over to investigate.

Laura said into the hole, "Brian,what on earth are you doing in there, silly boy, please come out, it's time to go," but still her dog didn't appear.

The young woman said, "Come on Brian, please come out, I don't have time for this today," but Brian just wouldn't come out.

Laura said, "This is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I need to find Brian," as realised that she would have to enter the hole in the tree trunk herself and put her concerns about possibly getting stuck due to the hole's rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

She then placed her bag beside the tree trunk and stuck her head inside the hole and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving passers-by an absolutely amazing view of her lower half.

The young brunette didn't find her dog but did find a red rose and put in her hair before jokingly wiggling her backside and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I hope no one sees me like this," as she then suddenly heard barking coming from behind her and realised that it belonged to her dog.

Laura said, "Good boy Brain, you found your own way out but please never do that again, I'll coming out now" as she then tried to back of the hole in the tree trunk but was absolutely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

The young woman said, "You have got to be kidding me, I knew I shouldn't have eaten that big lunch and second peice of chocolate fudge cake," as she placed her hands against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the hole just refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Laura said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid tree trunk," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself stuck free again, even putting her left foot against the tree trunk for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

The young brunette, who couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in a hole in a tree trunk, "Oh, it's just no use, Brian, I think I'm stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and sweets," as her dog placed his right paw over his face in disbelief at her predicament before running off to find help.

Laura thought about calling her wife Bernadette or her best friend Keira but remembered that her phone was out in her bag and after calling out for help alerted absolutely no one, realised that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Meanwhile, Brian had actually found Bernadette, a thin blond and tried to get her to follow him but she just didn't understand what he wanted despite having her short knee length red dress with white polka dots pulled in the direction of the tree trunk as she said, "Stop pulling at my dress like that, Brian, you naughty boy, it's my favourite one."

The young woman spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully to push and wiggle herself stuck free again following a brief struggle before suddenly feeling something sniffing at her behind but was disappointed to hear a sheep baaing and said, "Oh, you're just a sheep, you're absolutely no help, please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began to pull.

Laura began wiggling her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty sheep, it's my best one," but still the sheep continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

The young brunette's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the sheep had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by red panties with tiny ponies on them for all the world to see.

Laura said, "This is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as a young man then drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then ran off as a bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

The young woman said, "I just had to tempt fate, didn't I," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

Laura had now been stuck for more than an hour and said, "I think I'm going to be stuck here forever," as passers-by wolf whistled, took pictures and laughed but didn't even bother to ask if she needed help when she suddenly remembered that her dog whistle was in her jacket pocket and after realising that she had used it earlier, she wouldn't be in this mess, took it and blew it, hoping her dog would actually hear it.

Bernadette had taken Brian to see Keira, the couple's close friend Lisa, Laura's sister Jennifer and a teenage girl who was a friend of the couple's named Anna to see if they could figure why he was acting so crazy as the dog suddenly heard the whistle and ran back to his owner as Anna said, "Come on ladies, follow that dog," as the four confused women followed the teenage girl, who easily kept up with Brian.

Everyone soon arrived and burst into laughter when they saw the young brunette's barely-covered behind sticking out of the hole in the tree trunk as Jennifer said, "Oh my god Laura, is that actually you, are you all right?"

The absolutely humiliated Laura then explained the entire situation before asking for help as her wife said, "Oh, you poor thing, don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," as she then grabbed onto the young woman's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Laura said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Bernie, that really hurts, OW," as the young blond continued pulling until she lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

"It's no good, she just won't budge, she's really wedged herself in there tight, Laura, I'm really sorry that I hurt you," said Bernadette as everyone tried to think of a way to rescue Laura when Brian began tugging at the hem of Anna's skirt, which gave her a great idea.

The teenage girl said, "What if we all formed a chain behind Laura and pulled on her, she just might actually budge."

Laura said, "That's an absolutely wonderful idea, I don't even care if it hurts, Bernadette, please grab onto my hips, I wanted to get out of this stupid tree trunk," as the young blond pulled her wife's hips, Keira pulled Bernadette's waist while Lisa pulled Keira's t-shirt, Jennifer pulled Lisa's legs, Anna pulled the hem of Jennifer's short pink dress with white polka dots and even Brian helped by pulling the hem of Anna's skirt.

Bernadette said, "All right everyone, Heave," as the epic tug of war with the hole in the tree trunk over her wife began.

"OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts," said Laura as she still just wouldn't budge a single inch.

"Heave," said her wife again as everyone pulled and pulled even harder.

"OW, OW, this is ridiculous, this isn't going to work and I think I'm being pulled in two," said the young brunette as the tree trunk still stubbornly refused to let her leave.

"Come on everyone, we can't give up, we can actually do this, put your backs into it, heave," said said an extremely determined Bernadette, who placed her feet against the tree trunk for more leverage as everyone pulled, tugged, and heaved with all their strength.

Poor Laura was streched to her absolute limit as the squirrel began pulling at the front of her t-shirt as even the bird joined the epic struggle by pulling the hem of Bernadette's dress as a loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

The young woman was pulled from the hole in the tree trunk at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as her dog and the bird looked on after letting go of Bernadette's dress and Anna's skirt at the same time.

The now overjoyed and very relieved Laura said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might actually be stuck in there forever," as she hugged and kissed her wife before hugging everyone else including Brian, who licked her face before thanking everyone including the bird, who winked at her before flying away for helping her out.

Everyone apologised to Brian for not understand him as a laughing Keira joked, "It was absolutely no problem, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute."

The young brunette then remembered that everyone including Anna could see her underwear and quickly used her black leather jacket to cover the hole in her skirt and tights before taking everyone for something to eat and buying a big bone for her dog to say thank you for rescuing her as everyone laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.

In the days following the incident, several pictures, videos, news stories and memes appeared online as Laura was given nicknames like, "The Enormous Laura and Laura the Pooh."

Laura joked, "I guess that's one way to get famous," as she, Bernadette and Keira began laughing.

The End.













© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2223233-The-Enormous-Laura