*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2223362-Flea-On-The-Rabbit
Rated: E · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2223362
A Giantess Story About Looney Tunes. Giantess: Lola Bunny
Such a far journey, one that took many hardships, many dangers and most would be too crazy to even think about taking it.

However, for Frank The Flea, it was not really an option he had. He needed to go, and find a new host.

Frank was a simple flea, at least he believed himself to be. Not stunning in any word imaginable, he wasn’t really good at anything. His size was probably the most important thing about him, and of course that goes under the radar too.

He was a flea, so he had the size of one. Small, not even one tenth of an inch small. He was so small, not only could he room on a person’s body and enjoy his time there, it was actually pretty damn crucial to survive.

Which arose such a problem, as he was... unfairly kicked off his last hosts body. What a stunning babe she was too. A high end poodle with a body to much. Now Frank, like most flea’s believe it or not, was a pervert. He exclusively lived on hot girls bodies, as he demands it.

Sadly, he was kicked off when she added some sort of product to cleaning her fantastic bodies. He manage to jump off before it really hit him.

Even worse, the blow dryer she next used sent him flying and out of the window!

Which is where he is now, trying to find another host. The problem is, where he can find someone who he wants...

*Swish*

That sound got his attention, as Frank moved around and came close. He went over and moved through the towering grass he was around. Even the smallest of strands was big enough to tower over him. He made his way through, just in time to see a giant orange ball rolling towards him!

Bigger than a building and towering over him like a giant boulder of death! Now Frank was able to survive a lot given his size, but it was going to be a gamble if he could survive this!

It would seem he wouldn’t have to though. Cause as soon as it came to hit him, a hand came down and blocked his path! He freaked out and jumped back several times. The hand was massive, more like a landscape than anything else. It stopped the whole ball’s momentum, as that was strength Frank could not even dream about having. Moving around and checking what the hand was connected to.

He saw probably the most sexiest ting he could. She was a brown rabbit, with a hit of yellow and white on her fur. Her body, was fit. Frank could look into the heavens, seeing the giant abs that was above him. Her hair into a pony tails as her giant ears was down there as well.


Her outfit was a short shorts that showed off her giant furry thigh, as well as a top that that showed off her stomach and from Frank’s perspective. Two giant sneakers right in front of him like mountain’s, as well as Tube Socks that seemed like the gates to heaven for him.

The Anthro flea has made the choice in a literally second, he wanted to stay on this rabbit’s body. He has found his new host.

At the moment, she lifted the giant orange ball with unimaginable strength as she walked away from him. Frank, who was a bit entranced at the moment, seeing the rabbit tail as well as the rabbit ass that was being hidden by it.

He can’t help himself, as he moved around and followed onto the concrete ground, looking at her as she stopped.

Why did she stop, well because she was taking a shoot. She tossed the ball into the air, tossing it deep as he was amazed that she lifted the god size boulder so easily. It flew into the air, as it then came down and went right into the hoop! Bouncing down as Frank thinks she wants to do that.

Taking several steps back though, he could see the giant ball moving around and coming to him! Ducking down, the orb of destruction bounced over him and into the grass that he was hiding before. Flattening it all as Frank looked at the destruction. Truth be told he has spent his whole life on that rich Poodle.

So he was a bit underprepared when coming to the real world. Which became clearer, as he didn’t even move as the giant rabbit walked to him.

He saw the giant shadow of her, and saw the giant underside that was the bottom of her sneaker. It was massive, like a natural disaster itself. Screaming and panicking, he tripped over in fear seeing it come down right onto him. Dropping like a meteor as it was the end for him.

It came right down, and flattened him with such power. Thankfully though, he was a flea, and surviving was kind of in his nature.

As when the giant sneaker came down, not only was Frank the Flea was fine. Opening his eyes, he could see he was in between the crevice that was her large sneaker! The smallest bit, being thankfully small enough for him to survive. Breathing a sigh of relief, he gladly saw the cave that suddenly formed get shifted around, and thankfully lifted away from him.

It lifted away from him and she was to retrieve the ball. The monolith walking past him. He looked at her for a couple of seconds, until finally he decided to get onto her body as soon as he could. On two feet, he gets ready. Ready for when she came back.

He saw the giant rabbit turn and walk back to him. Taking step in front of him as she reached down, grabbing the ball and walked back to him.

He gets ready, cause as soon as she steps down next to Frank, he was going to try and get on her shoe. She came over and Frank showed no fear in front of the giant rabbit, although admittedly he probably should. She was so big, and she would not even know if she moved over and stepped on him.

Thankfully that was not what happened, as her giant footstep moved around and flattened the ground next to him. The impact being so powerful that it almost sent him away and back. He held his ground though, which turned out to be a fantastic thing, as her foot came right down next to him. Dropping a shoelace on him.

Untied, as most shoelaces are as he looks at it. The one on his foot was nothing compared to this monolithic pillar in front of him. Regardless, this was his chance to move and get on. Running he gripped it with relative ease.

As she walked and it went flying. Frank was taking for one hell of a flight, as it was like a rollercoaster ride to him, as he screamed as she took some simple steps. Getting ready to go for another shot, however she stopped.

Lola Bunny looking down to her foot, spotting her shoelace untied. “Darn it.” She echoed, with such power. If Frank wasn’t use to it, he would of been hurt by the voice. He looked up to see his rabbit goddess staring down at him. Even worse, she was coming down. Her body leaning over and encompassing the sky with her giant frame.

She got to work, dropping the ball next to him as she reached for her shoelaces.

Her furry fingers came to him, as he hid himself into the shoelace. The end got pinched and he felt his whole world move around. She was simply tying her shoes, but for Frank it was like the continents were shifting. Unable to do anything about it, he simply grabbed hold and planned not to let go.

Lola tied her shoes, bringing the two sides and crossing them over again. Looping it several times and finally pulling it tightly. As tight as she could as she smiled to herself, satisfied. Frank saw the giant goddess rabbit stand back up and grab the ball, seeming to go and play more.

He was safe, and he could safely drop onto her shoe. Dropping down onto her sneaker as he looked at his new landscape. Obviously his plan was to go the giant pillar that was her leg and make his way through. Her Tube socks were in the way, but that isn’t a problem to Frank. With a smile, he made his way over. Speed that only a flea can use.

For Lola above, she ran around and practice some more. Practicing not only her layup, but as well as her alley hoop. Getting it in as she was proud of herself.

Now you might think this would have an effect on the little flea, but it didn’t. He was so small, that he was part of Lola’s gravitational pull. Finding himself barely affected.

Just as he reached the top of her sneaker and at her tube sock. He arrived inside and found his way to easy to actually sneak his way through. It was like an opening he could go through between the stitches. So he did just that, fought his way and into her hair. He got to the brown hair and made his way in. Seeing the giant towers and tress of brown fur that surrounded him as he breathed a sigh of relief.

He has found his new host, and it was a sexy bunny girl. He was so glad at the moment, and he planned on staying as long as he could.

Moving around, he decided to go for a little tour around her body. Given his size, it was going to take a really long time.

So he moved around and got closer, walking up her body as it was going to be a long trek.

For Lola, she had no idea she just became the host to a pervy flea. So when she decided to go home, it made no problem. Deciding that jogging her way home would be a good way to get her stamina, so she did just that.

For Frank, he felt her move, but it was not enough to actually effect him. Being so small, he could avoid most of the problems. At her knee at this point, he wondered where he could go on her body. He had a good power to remember her body, so he was gonna go right to her top half.

Walking over and making his way up, he found his first obstacle as she started sweating a bit.

He saw this coming, as a giant sweat drop came his way. He screamed and panicked for a second, seeing what was happening as he moved down.

Grabbing the skin as the water rushed over him. It didn’t get past most of the fur, but they were coming and he got waved in one drop.

It pushed through him, and he found himself almost taken by her sweat. It was a classic problem for Flea’s, but Frank didn’t really face it too often. The last hose that Frank had didn’t really go running like Lola will.

Just another thing that he will have to face. She ran even more and more droplets came, as he dug into the skin making sure he was not gonna get toyed with and thrown.

At the end of the day, she got to her home and walked in, grabbing a rag and cleaning her body. her fur always gets wet, and she is not a fan of it, but at the same time what will she do about it.

As she cleaned herself, she looked around and finally realised the sun was coming down. A big towel coming to him as he did not react at all.

Why? Cause he knew it wouldn’t get him. It pushed into the fur, and pushed the hair down, but not enough for Frank.

As the rag cleaned her up, he just waited for it to pass. Eventually it did as she wiped the rest of her body. Once he was saw she was over, he looked into the sky seeing the home of the rabbit. Not that bad, but that didn’t really matter to him that much. After all, he lived on bodies, not in homes.

He could see her walking around and suddenly, she rested down onto the couch. He felt not much movement in her, as she's taking a break.

The most productive time for a flea to have. Frank moved around, heading over and walking over her body. He had to feel the thigh that he was on, as it was well toned, like the rest of her body.

Her entire body, it was just so fit. He could feel it in the ground he was working on, and he had to take a bite. A big bite, as he got onto his knees and sucked on it.

She tasted better than she had any right to, and the sweat that was over her body makes it taste like it also has a dressing. He loves what he was tasting, when suddenly movement. She was resting, why? Her hand!

You looked into the sky, seeing a giant meteor size finger coming down to him. He gave off a scream, as he moved around and dodged out of the way. Just in time for her furry finger to collide with the ground, and scratch herself. So Lola was a lot more aware than your last planet, so you better keep that in mind. Moving around, you go over and touch the finger. If you wanted to, you could make the movement over onto it and take a shortcut, but there was things you wanted to find. You just have to make the journey on foot. A she finished scratching herself, she went over and moved. Bringing her hand back to normal, as that was your chance to move once again.

-

It took some more walking, but eventually you looked ahead and saw the cave that was her shorts. Well, giant cave. You move in, and your sky was covered with her white shorts, as well as the world getting a bit more dark.

You move and go deeper, wondering if you could bite there. It was not like she would fight her hand through just to scratch here. Well, if her finger does come, chances are you will not be able to actually dodge it, so will hold on that. She has to sleep eventually.

Right now, you move over and go deeper, until your sky is no longer her shorts, but her brown panties. You keep walking until you saw something you wanted to.

It was her giant pussy lips. Like a monster, ready to bite whatever she can find in the ground. You had to admit, it was nicer than the poodles. You could have some real fun with this, for later though. Right now there was more of her body you needed to explore. Although you will admit a part of you didn’t want to leave at all. He sat right down, sitting onto his rear as he looks at her for a couple of seconds. Just admiring what he was seeing.

This of course giving her some more time to sleep. Eventually he got up, moving and walking. He walked further up her body and past her waistband, now at her stomach.

-

It took some more walking, but you reached the apex of her stomach. You gazed down, seeing the giant bellow button hole. It was brown just like the rest of her, and it was deep.

Belly buttons were always a fun place to go for flea’s. It’s sort of a party hole. Many hosts don’t feel what is going in their belly button, and sometimes it’s filled with lint. It’s like exotic food to fleas. Although, this one seemed to be empty, but that wasn’t gonna stop your fun.

Excitedly, you ran over and jumped. Jumping as fast as you could and going down into the belly button. You flew down and bounced onto the bottom as it launched you up. It was like a trampoline at your size, and you had fun. Doing flips and jumps on her belly button as you was enjoying what you was doing.

Eventually you stopped bouncing and just rested in the giant hole. Resting there as it was a really good place to sleep. Although you eventually got it together, so you got up and got moved up her belly button. It was a hard climb for you, but eventually you got up and walked up her stomach more. Now you were starting to feel the rocky terrain as you scale her stomach, her well made abs under you as it was like rock climbing. Still you liked it, and you moved up more and more with a smile.

Cause you knew what was coming next, and her white top over the skies was a good indicator.

As you climbed more and more, you eventually saw it on the horizon. Her two, giant breasts right in front of you. If you weren’t scaling her body like a mountain, you would of sprinted the whole way. You can’t believe how great her boobs were, they were really something else. Maybe the poodle you were in before, maybe they were just small compared to Lola.

Granted, you couldn’t even call them small cause... well you are a flea but it was an interesting thought to have. You kept moving up, walking up her body until finally you get to the twin heels. A much harder climb, but you were more determined than ever to do just that. Her boobs were right there! Ready and waiting for you to make the journey, oh you can’t wait to get to her tit.

So with that interest, you got all the way to her nipple. It was a small mountain in its own right, but you get over and start scaling it. Taking small bites on your way up, cause how could you not. You love what you were doing, and you were enjoying it. Eventually you reach the top and sit down onto it. You swing your feet around and rest on it. Laying on her giant nipple. It wasn’t erect, and you could only imagine what it would be like if it was. Man, that would truly be something else. You wear a smile, as you twist and turn your body. Laying on your stomach, while you start fondling the ground under you. As well as laying kisses on her nipple. You were loving it so much, and you can’t deny how good it was.

You lay there for a couple of minutes, just enjoying it, as you were almost going to sleep yourself. You had to smack yourself though, waking yourself up as there was more body to go to.

Although, you have this good feeling her boobs was gonna be your favourite hideout spot. You move and get down, walking over to her boob and down the canyon that was her cleavage. Literally a canyon, at the moment. You get right into the middle as you walk up her chest and to her neck.

-

Next spot was her face, and as you walk pass the bridge that was her neck, you see the giant hanging chin. It was really something else, and you make the climb once again.

Wait a second... on second thought you need to mover over. With a smile on your face, you get going and jump onto her hair, using that to scale up. It was like a rope to you... well bigger than a rope as it was more like a tree trunk.

Regardless you get going up, climbing more and more until finally he was up to the top. Swinging with the hair strand, back and forth for a long time until he made the drop and landed down onto the chin.

He landed down and walked around, turning your body around and walking to her mouth. It was close, and she looked peaceful.

Well the landscape that you could see though, and her eyes were closed. Although, her teeth was out. She was a rabbit after all, and she had buck teeth.

This made you wear a smile on your face, so you go over. You go over and step onto the tooth, only to find that you were tripping! You couldn’t keep your feet on, until you tripped and fell over. You feel the ground under you, and man was her teeth white.

She must of brushed her teeth every night and every morning, as it was making you trip up.

You really could barely believe it, until finally you wore a smile on your face. Getting up, you could see more fun for you.

Suddenly, you swung your foot and made sure you were not gonna trip. Swinging your feet around left and right as you move around and skate. It was really skating, you can’t believe how fun this was! You never did this was the pony! You could see her lip above you as you skate your way over. Even trying to do a couple of spins (And falling over). Still you had fun with what you were doing, as you move and move.


This was really fun for you, but sadly you did not get to do this as long as you wanted. Cause at the moment, you could feel her whole bod shift around! You trip over as you quickly need to move. On her teeth, near her mouth! Of course you didn’t want to be there. You go over and run away for a long while, running away from her as fast as you can.

Going up to her lip, just as she gets up. She got up and yawned. This was enough for you to freak out and jump. Just as the tooth pulled back, you jumped and under you was her giant open mouth. Thankfully you grabbed the upper lip before you could really fall down into her mouth. So you hang onto that for dear life, hoping you were not going to be done for.

Lola got up and moved to her kitchen, planning on making some food. So you just wait there, relaxing as she gets moving. You eventually pulled yourself up on her lip and take a rest there. What are you going to do, nothing above you really interest you if you were being honest. You could go in front of her eyes and reveal yourself, but that was not something you really wanted to do. So you move around and take a rest between her eyes. Grabbing yourself in and watching it from her perspective. Well as close as you could really.

She was cutting and cooking some vegetables. You guess she would have to watch what she eats, considering the body she has. You wouldn’t know, cause as a flea you eat what you can from her body. SO you go around and sit down, waiting for her for any reaction.

Eventually you got one, as she brought her finger over and rubbed her temple. Above you as you could take a ride with that! Looking up at her finger, you can take a ride back to her waist. That would be fun, and you were gonna do that, but you had to stop. You spotted something else on her body, something else that wasn’t as interesting as it was on the poodle, but now that you could see Lola’s it was what you were interested in.

It was her ears, her large looming ears. You can’t help but wear a smile on your face as that was the next task for you. When she pulled her finger away, you got moving and started climbing up her ear.

-

And it took a real long time, by the time you got to the base of her ear. She already cooked her food, sat down onto the couch, ate her food, watched some Television, and is now going over and taking a sleep on her bed. You could see it from your perspective, just under you was her body, and she was stripping.

Getting completely naked, as it was one hell of a sight to see your landscape naked. You couldn’t help but wear a smile at what you were seeing. Eventually you move back to the ear. It was a great sight, no doubt about that, but you literally crawl over her body, you can have fun with it later.

Honestly with all the moving and climbing, you were tired as well. So you get real up, into the ear as you were there. She moved and laid down, just as you were in the ear.

She went to sleep, and her ears laid down with the rest of her body. You move over and step inside, taking look after look as it was like a giant cave to you. You could see her ear funnel going deeper into her. You’ve done the whole endo stuff before, not a fan of it. So the ear is about the furthest you were going.

You can’t deny it though, her ear was actually pretty nice. You know you should be quiet. Say one word, and she might actually hear you. So you are gonna be careful.

Which was weird, when you saw something and almost squealed in happiness. Cause you were looking ahead and you could see some earwax. Now earwax would be disgusting to eat for anyone, but a flea. For Flea, it was like the greatest meal in the world!

Could not help but wear a smile on his face, so he moved over and got closer. You got closer and took a bite. It was amazing to you, and you loved everything that you were tasting. So you just kept doing it, eating, eating and more and more.

You loved it, until finally you had to back up a bit. Resting and laying on your back now with a full stomach. What a score this rabbit is! Free food, free drinks, one hell of a body and just fun everywhere. He could rest in the ear, but... pausing for a couple of seconds that was not the best thing he could do.

You snore a bit, so sleeping in her ear, which makes her maybe try to hear. So you got to go and escape. You walk and climb out of the ear, looking over the giant body trying to wonder where you are gonna sleep tonight. There was so much amazing parts of her body, where are you gonna go.

You think about it for a long while, until finally you perked up!

You know just where.

-

It was a long walk, longer than you wanted to, but thankfully you were down at the bottom. Right by her feet. Well her giant rabbit foot to be on, you were not big enough to be near both of them. Still it was very good, and you wore a smile as you move around and get down. You move over to her large toe, getting there.

You get over and rest right near her nail. You were not going to lie, it smelled better than it had any right to be. Are you starting to enjoy the smell of her body. She is just so different than the poodle you were on before. She always took care of her body and had perfume in the air. Lola took care of her body, but in a very different way. One that you were also a fan of.

So right now you were moving around and trying to get comfy. She wasn’t shedding, so it wasn’t like you could use the hair to act like a blanket. So you just laid there, getting comfortable.

You wear a smile on your face, starting to go to sleep as you were enjoying what was happening. Although, you were enjoying all of it.

This girl was no doubt more active than your last one, and you imagine that is going to make some difficulties later on. Running, her body jumping around. That might make it hard for you to not trip when it’s an earthquake. What if she gets hit with the basketball, and it would flatten you. You could be careful, or something on that line.

Actually, on second thought if you go that way you would be okay with it. Smelling her giant rabbit’s foot, you wear a smile as you relax and lay back. You lay back and close your eyes, taking a good nap.

Lola had so many good parts of her body. She had her lucky and sweaty rabbit’s foot, then she has her toned stomach and the belly button then her glorious breasts. As well as her nipples that just make it even better. Her tooth, that you could go over and skate on when she isn’t paying attention. Granted it was so close to her mouth, and that risked so much.

Waiting for a couple of seconds more, you also thought about her ears, You didn’t get why you were so turned on about it, it made little sense to you but hey... this was your new host.

Your new host was a giant, sexy, athletic brown rabbit. You can’t help but wear a smile as you go to sleep.

It was better than the poodle you were on, and as a pervy little flea, it made you excited.

So that ends the story, of the little pervert of the flea, and his new host. Lola Bunny, the sexiest toon there is. She has a lover on her body, and she will never know.
© Copyright 2020 Lover Of All Giantesses (xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2223362-Flea-On-The-Rabbit