*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2223369-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2223369
In the human mind for thousands of years
In the human mind for thousands of years, only the seven words of "platonic love" are the only classics. In the long course of history, from generation to generation, only very rare people can prove this classic, and thus rely on it to obtain huge fame and profit. In the modern era, with the development of communication technology, more and more people can prove this classic, but the total number of human population is also increasing, which is still very small in comparison. These people who prove that this classic is still easy to obtain fame and profit in modern times, but since then, some of these people have used their abilities to do good things, more people use it for their own profit, but few people use it to help more. Many people believe and verify this classic. The root cause should be that these people did not rely solely on their hard work to prove this classic, but took shortcuts (a bit like upstarts). It is easy for such people to judge that their social status and their moral thoughts are very inconsistent. In a normal society, something created by a person changes the lives of those around them and obtains the fame and fortune that matches them. Most people cannot get real happiness. Although everyone has their own problems, the above is the root cause.
Life suggestion: "Non-toxic", "Paperless", "Paperless", "Wordless", "Small power appliances", "Digitalization" (embroidery and printing are no exception), read books and buy offline electronic version The time for complete power off and network disconnection should be as long as possible. Labels for home clothing and bedroom supplies must be cut clean. The paper and photos of the text related to yourself should be cleaned with a shredder after being stored in the computer. To do all of the above, you must also help your children handle it well (for example, in junior high school, you can clean up everything used in elementary school, kindergarten and after birth).
There are some items and books that you don’t need to point, and you haven’t read a single word, even if it is harmful, you still put it in your room, which itself shows the problem. Quickly deal with it! Work hard! Brave! Give back my original freedom

人类上千年的思想中,只有“柏拉图式的爱情”这七个字的意念是唯—的经典。历史长河中,一代—代人中,只有非常稀少的人,能证明这个经典,从而依靠它获得巨大的名和利。进入近代,随着通讯技术的发展,能证明这个经典的人,越来越多,但人类的人口总数也是越来越多,相比较还是非常少。这些证明这个经典的人,在现代依然很容易获得名和利,但—直以来,这些人中有人利用自己的能力做好事,更多的人用其为自己牟利,却很少有人用它帮助更多的人,相信和验证这个经典。根本原因应该就是这些人不是纯粹依靠自己的勤奋,证明了这个经典,而是走捷径(有点像暴发户)。这样的人很容易判断,社会地位和其品行思想,极不相符,正常社会是一个人创迼出来的东西改变了身边的人生活,得到和其相符的名利。大部分人们无法获得真正的幸福,虽然有每个人自身的问题,但以上也是根本原因。
人生建议:家中“无毒化“”无纸化“”无纸化“”无字化“”小功率电器“”数字化“(绣字和印字也不例外),看书购买脱机电子版,一天中要有完全断电和断网络的时间,越长越好。家中衣物和寝室用品的标签,一定要剪干净。和自己有关的文字纸质和照片,存电脑后,要用碎纸机处理干净。做到以上这些,也要帮你的孩子处理好(例如,上初中,就可以把小学,幼儿园和出生后,用过一切清理干净)。
有些物品和书籍,你—点也用不上,—个字也没看过,甚至于有至有害,你依然把它放在自己的房间中,这本身就说明问题了。赶紧处理干净吧!努力!勇敢!还自己本来的自由。
© Copyright 2020 英語分數低 (tjjedi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2223369-