*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2223873-6-stars-of-japan-in-another-world
Rated: E · Novel · Fantasy · #2223873
These 6 stars of Japan in another world of magic and adventure.
Chapter 1

That day started like any other. 6 unsuspecting people are thrown into the whirlwind of life, fate, and adventure. Modern Japan on Saturday at 10 a.m. Emiko Itsumi 24, is practicing her sword skills with her master in his dojo. She has been under his teaching since she was 2. She is humble even though, she is a master champion/Swordsman. She likes sweet foods, beef Ramen and shrimp tempura. After a few hours of practice, she cleans up the dojo, and use the shower. She decided to head to the supermarket to buy some lunch. Daisuke Eijirono 25, is a typical office worker, and he works all the time. He is currently working for a travel agency in the Osaka region. He is single, handsome, and very cool. He decided to go for a walk as it was his much-needed day off. He likes spicy food and decides to relax. Amane Hikari 22 is starting her day running from her manager. She is an idol in a group called Shimmer. She is childish, and immature at times. She likes to play pranks on her manager and fellow group members. She acts silly but is very caring and considerate. She loves animals, reading manga, and being daring.She is headed to the amusement park. Gentaro Hideyoshi is a priest. He starts his morning with prayers and chores. He isn't sure he wants to be a priest, but for now, he stays in the family business. He likes singing and is very calm and mature. He is gentle with people and animals. He's tall for his age and well-built. He can cook very well. He doesn't like sweet food. His favorite is Sushi and he is currently headed to the river to meditate. Chisato Chikako 20 is a student at K University. She's diligent and very hard-working. She got a scholarship that she worked very hard for her. She comes from a single-parent household. Her mom works a lot and so Chisato does housework and cooks to help her mom. She has always loved bows and arrows. She is ranked first in the world in accuracy and speed. They are her passion besides subjects of ancient samurais and ninjas. She is currently headed to practice her skills and hone her line of sight. Hirohisa Akinobusa 21 is a young artist who loves to draw and paint. He is currently enrolled at a prestigious art college. He also works part-time at a local grocery store. He loves to eat melon bread and listen to music. He spends most of the time in his house painting or sketching. He is aloof from new people and slow to trust but at the end very loyal to family and friends. He is currently headed out to buy some more art supplies. At this point, all of them are out walking toward different destinations unaware that this would be the last time that they walk in this world. At this moment 6 animals were falling from the sky. a puff adder, a Beagle, Tamworth, a Bengal, tuna, and a box turtle. Though these animals seem from our world, they were not as they seemed. Emiko was hit by the box turtle and died. Amane was hit by the tuna and died. Chisato was hit by the Bengal cat and died. Daisuke was hit by the puff adder snake and died. Gentaro was hit by the Tamworth Pig and died. Hirohisa was hit by the beagle dog and died. They all died instantly and at the very same time. From there they all appear at a shrine on a bed of clouds, next to a see-through Clear Blue Lake. They look at each other in confusion. None of them realize they were dead, as they all question each other a very beautiful woman comes out from the shine. They all stop and stare in awe. Her name is Amaterasu, and she shines with a golden aura filled with warmth. She tells them she is a goddess of the universe. They are all dead and for their sudden death, she apologizes. They were hit by her fellow gods in their earth forms who were acting up and got kicked for fighting, and for this, she is truly sorry. Since they died in such a manner, they have the option to reincarnate into another world. A world full of magic monsters, and many other wonders. She lets them know that they will be separated, and they will have to find each other in this new world. There is a task that needs to be completed.They all figure a second chance at life is better than nothing. Though they can't seem to get over how they died, still it's better than staying dead. Since Emiko is good with a sword she is blessed with a sword that never breaks or needs sharpening. Amane is blessed with a duo dragon claw crescent knives. Chisato is given a bow and arrow that never misses, and she is blessed to see far like a dragon. Daisuke is given a kubikiribocho. Gentaro is given a katana that can cut through the thickest and hardest of metals with ease. Hirohisa is given a naginata, whose blade can become surrounded with fire on command. They are all given talent with magic, magical storage and sent to reincarnate into different countries in the world. As the goddess watches their souls and guides them she gifts them with knowledge of their new world. They are allowed to keep their memories of her and what happened. Emiko and Daisuke are sent west. Amane and Gentaro are sent east. Chisato is sent north, and Hirohisa is sent south. They are all being born at the same time, and are in for the surprise of their lives. Emiko is born to soldiers.
Chapter 2

Daisuke's parents are the were-beast king and queen. Amane’s parents are farmers in the dragon kingdom. Gentaro’s parents are high elves related to the current elf king and queen, residing in a huge city. Chisato’s parents are the demon king and queen. Hirohisa’s parents are adventurers in the dragon kingdom, they secretly fill in for the king and queen sometimes. As the six all opened their eyes for the first time in their new world, two things startled them. One they were babies, and two of their parents were not human at all and neither were they. Some were in a position of power some weren't.



Emiko: When I opened my eyes and looked around, I immediately realized that I am a baby. I am surprised that we are to start off as newborns, but oh well. My new family consists of my eldest brother Haruto Mantaro(6), my middle brother ReoHinata Mantaro(3), my father Hideki Mantaro(30), and my mother Ayano Aoi(28). My name is now Hikari Aoi, and I am the long-awaited girl they wanted. I am currently laying in the crib looking at my surroundings. I am still struggling with the fact that my parents are demons and demon generals at that. In any manga you read demons are bad, but my parents don't seem to be bad people at all. They are ridiculously lovey-dovey, and it's weird to watch. My family is all gathered around me and I can tell that I got lucky with this family. My brothers are fighting over who gets to hold me and feed me first. Apparently, my mother is very gifted with potions and even the potions she makes heal like high-grade potions. She is often sought for her advice and potions. My parents are well respected and loved. My brother Haruto is very intelligent and is learning swordsmanship from my father. My brothers hardly leave my side and are constantly fighting over me. I can hardly get a moment's peace to think but, I guess it's better than being bored. I am trying to come up with a game plan to become strong and be able to find my fellow reincarnated. I can only hope that they also will do their best.


Daisuke: So I open my eyes, and I'm in a room that looks like one you would see in a castle. Next thing I know a king comes into the room. He heads toward me and looks at me with a goofy grin. I am assuming that he is my father, and sure enough when he walks toward the bed and hands me to my mother. My suspicion is confirmed, and then I realize in my mind that they don't quite look human. So my parents are the were-beast king and queen. They are werewolves, and I am their 4th child. I have 3 older brothers, Daichi(12), Akihiro(8), Azuma(4), and Atsuhiko(0) is me apparently. My father name is Mori Ranmaru while my mother's name is Akari Ranmaru. So apparently my parents can communicate through telepathy. They are known as fair and just rulers, beloved by the people. I am happy to be a werewolf it's awesome. I m going to have fun in this life.

Amane: I open my eyes to see people with wings and colored skin looking at me. They are wearing simple clothes. The woman picks me up and coos at me and compliments my beauty. I realize that these are my parents and I am so happy. I have wings, and I try to make them move they do but they aren't strong enough to carry me yet. I have no siblings and my parents are farmers. My mom name is Niko Nobutadana, and my father is Oda Nobutadana. I love it so far and am really grateful. My mother is an excellent cook, and after my father is done tending to the fields. They eat dinner and mom feeds me from her bosom. As soon as it's finished and she has burped me, we all go flying. As I can’t fly yet, mother carries me in her arms and the sight is amazing. My new name is Ichika, and my parents retired from being soldiers. They really care for me and each other. My father teaches swordsmanship to the boys in the village a few days a week. Where we live is close to the border of the were-beast kingdom. I can't wait until I can fly on my own.

Chapter 3

Gentaro: I am laying in this huge leaf with soft fluff at the bottom of it, floating around a lake. There is a very beautiful elf woman sitting nearby. She grabs the leaf stem as a start to float far away and brings me to close to her. She picks me up and lays me on her legs so that only my lower body is in the water. She is calling me Bhyrindaar, and I am her son. My father is not far from us and is guarding my mother and me during this vulnerable time. He sits by a tree looking calm, at me and mother. Not long after we head home, and as we walk back this wonderful shining palace comes into view. My mother is apparently the queen sister, and a high elf on the council and so is my father. My mother is called Arwen, and my father is called Baelen. My uncle name is Beldroth, my aunt name is Belanor, and my cousin who is also just born, her name is Baerithryn. My mother and her sister are very close and overjoyed to find out they were with child at the same time. They are trying to make the country a good place for their people to live peacefully. They organize a meeting with the other monarchs regularly. I can't seem to get over how beautiful my mom is, and that I was reborn an elf. I want to try to make the best out of it, and wonder how it will go when my mom finds out I will have to leave one day. Hopefully, they have more children before then, and my cousin is always around. We will be growing up and be close according to my aunt and mother. I hope the others are satisfied with their lives.
Chisato: I am totally freaking out and I can't help but fear for my life. There are a man and a woman standing over my bed with horns and wings. Demons and I swear they are going to kill me or kidnap me. A few minutes pass by and they are staring at me and watching me panic. The woman picks me up and rocks me. I am confused, why is she trying to comfort me. It hits me that she is my mother and guilt washes over me. I didn't realize how different it would be from the one I'm used to. I should know better than to assume the worst. My new name is Emiko Ryoma. My mother's name is Kanna Ryoma, and my father is Minato Ryoma. They are the demon king and queen, and we look similar to the dragon race. There is a difference in our wings skin and horns, but we look similar enough. We specialize in aerial attacks and magic. The royal family has always been exceptionally talented so when I show my gifts I shouldn’t stand out so much then. I look forward to seeing what in store for us and hope to have a better life this time around. I hope it goes well when we try to find each other.
Hirohisa: I'm in a medium-sized house, and looking down at me are my parents. My father is Date Yoshitsune and my mother's name is SaraYui Yoshitsune. My new name is Akitsuya Yoshitsune. My parents are adventures. My father hunts in the surrounding forest daily. My brother Asao Yositsune trains daily with our father and adores his baby brother. They are on good terms with the king and queen, and often eat dinner at the palace. The boys have an elf tutor. My mother is known as the best singer in the country. I love my new life though it can be boring at times, being a baby and all. I am spoiled by my older brother on a daily basis. I am the cutest dragon baby. I'm still trying to make a game plan to find everyone. I am currently trying to find out as much as possible about magic. I try to practice and find out whatever I can. My hearing is really good so it's not hard to listen to people's conversations, which helps me to find out more about the country and its people. They are not poor at all. My parents are humble and kind. I will start training with my father when I turn 6 but for now, I just wait to grow older. I move around a lot to alleviate the boredom and am very loved by my family. I try to become strong and prepared for whatever will come. I have a feeling the goddess was hiding something.

So right now our heroes are reborn and are working on growing up. Follow on their journey to grow up and be strong.

Chapter 4


It’s been four years and our heroes have been growing up nicely. Hikari is the last to celebrate her birthday. Her uncle who is the king of demon country is throwing her a birthday party. The king's name is Jinan Akarui and he spoils her. It's about noon and he starts his speech ‘’Welcome everyone and celebration of Hikari Aoi’s 4th birthday and we hope you will join us and praying for a good life for her so please eat drink and toast to her health to Hikari.” Everyone's toasted and then the dancing began. Everyone was having fun everyone was dancing and singing to the music but one voice could be heard above all the rest. It was such a clear and beautiful voice that everyone stopped to listen. As everyone looked at the tiny body that the voice came from and was it so surprising that it was Hikari. Hikari kept singing unaware everyone was staring at her when the song was over Hikari opened her eyes and noticed everyone was staring at her. Everyone claps and praises her for having the most beautiful voice in the kingdom. As the festivities continued and the heroes found themselves side by side in the begin introductions and chatting they were completely unaware that they had found each other. And as they decide to hold hand and dance in a circle a light started to admit from them they all decided to hold hands and dance in a circle and as they went faster and faster the light emitting from them grew brighter and brighter and it soon became noticeable to the guest that there was a light coming from the six children the children were unaware of the light .All the guests were watching the six kids soon noticed that the mark of the Goddess had appeared on the back of their nape which was visible to all. When the kids stop spinning and the light had died down none of them had to realize that the marks had appeared. The king asked,
“do you guys know that while you spun a light came from you and the goddess mark appeared on your nape”. They all looked at each other and said” Ramen”, and so they knew that they had found each other. Not knowing how to explain the whole fact of their reincarnation and that they were in another world but they're also surprised to find out that they can now speak telepathically. Before they can answer an army of creatures came storming in through the castle stained glass windows. All the guests rush to the other side of the room. We stood behind the king and our parents. Soldiers rushed in and stood on both sides of the king and our parents forming a wall in front of us. There were about a hundred and they were made of kitsune, oni, and jikininki. One of them stepped forward and spoke “We are here to escort the six-year children blessed by the goddess. Who are master will kill in a way befitting of those blessed by that stupid goddess. Master is going to snuff out your life before you can ruin anything. Our master is as great as the day is long, as Majestic as the wolves in the forest, as bright as the sun in the sky, as merciful as time itself. His very name means longtime bright and only he is our only master. The king speaks now “Your master will never have these children so long as I have breath in my lungs and life in my eyes.” The one speaks again “Our Master will have these children and we will take them. You will all die and we will wipe this kingdom off the maps forever and all the other kingdoms will follow suit.” The king said you are welcome to try but you will fail and so a battle ensued the soldiers in the king were holding their own soon casualties occurred on both sides but they had more than we did. Only 20 of the intruders left and the one called a truce there is no reason to keep this up, even if you defeat the rest of us this time. We stepped in front and spoke up even if our parents are protecting us now and yes they will succeed it doesn't matter how many of you come whether it is us or our parent's you will always be defeated. Evil will never succeed so long as we live and breathe. The one just shook her head remember my name little ones because I will kill you and my name is hiyakedome finish them and don't come back unless you killed the children and bring their bodies as proof. We watched her jump out of the same window that they used. My father pushed me behind him I noticed gaps on where the creatures could slip through I tell the others. We warn the others and we watch our parents back half an hour later all of the creatures have been killed. Soldier's victory cry rang down the hall, everyone starts to come down.The king gives orders to dispose of and burn the creature’s bodies outside of town and to take care of the wounded. Thankfully few of our soldiers were killed, it was a sad day. Emiko starts to sing and a light comes out from her hands and the soldiers start healing. When she is done singing everyone's healed and the fatigue cured. She says” I'm sorry this is all I can do for you right now and thank you for protecting me and my friends. “ She bows and everyone else is quite taken with her ladylike manners and her beauty.The king addresses the guests and asks them not to worry. No matter how many of the intruders come, they will never ever get our people.We will fight to the last man. We follow the king and our parents into a private room. The King sits in the chair, Hikari sits in sitting in his lap and she snuggles into his chest. The king decides it is time we learn something that has been forgotten. He is sitting nervously in his chair. He said “I know who their Master is and he wants us. Unfortunately, their master is my brother his name is kuaki. When I was five my parents had another child named kusomajaime.” We all look stunned and shocked he continues “ When I was ten he lost control of his powers and accidentally killed 3/4 of the people that were in the castle. Our family and the rest of the staff were afraid so my parents had his existence erased and acted like he was never born. He was sent far away to the human kingdoms and I never saw him again I always wondered what happened after that or if he was alive. Since your parents are my friends they know about him but no one else remembers that he exists anymore. I guess he hates us after that and how they handled it. But it may be more than that and only God knows what he's gone through.” The king was silent and looked sullen. We were all quietly thinking before it was suggested that we need to figure out what has been going on in the last 20 years. We all realize that he won't stop until the kingdom is no longer on the map. I feel bad that he couldn't control his powers, he and other people suffered. I feel like he has struggled with the facts that all those people died because of him. I know it would be etched in my soul if it was me (atsuki). We are discussing our options and where to go from here. A suggestion was while the adults do some recon and keep an eye on what's going on that we go to the Academy of Peaceful Gardens. It is a prestigious academy located on the border of the 4 countries. The school does not discriminate between the rich or the poor everyone is the same. All students are welcome whether they are learning magic or regular academics. All children receive an education and are welcomed warmly no matter their background or status. We agreed to this suggestion for the moment because we do need to get stronger and train so we can protect our citizens and the world.

Chapter 5

Even though we agree that we want to go to the academy, we are still only four years old. After we are done talking we head back to the ballroom. As the cleanup ends we resume hikaris party. They have set up child thrones for us. we are seated next to the king girls on one side boys on the other. The order from left to right; Atsuhiko, Bhyrindaar, Akitsuya, Jinan (the king), Hikari, Ichika, and Emiko.We sit and enjoy the rest of the party there are acrobats, fire spitters, jugglers, dancing, musicians and more.The food is delicious there is meat, vegetables, fruit, wine for the adults, a huge 35 layer cake, and fruit juice for the kids.One side of it is chocolate and the other is vanilla and it has buttercream frosting. we dance and have a great time into the night. The girls looked so beautiful in their dresses. My mother to me was the most beautiful. she looks like a very elegant ethereal beauty.I will cherish my parents in this life because I did not have my parents in my last life. I danced with my mother as she twirls me in her arms. I leaned on her and hug her content with the loving mother I was given. My father comes over, takes me into his arms and smiles. He always has a calm and cool look on his face. The only time his expression changes are when he's looking at me or my mom. We dance as a family for a few hours. Around 9 our parents take us to go to bed. in our minds we are adults but our bodies are still that of children. as we headed to our guest room my mother is humming an elven lullaby. Before she can even lay me down on the bed, I am out. My baby bhrin is so adorable. He is such a kind and gentle son. when the creatures broke in. I saw the bravery and determination in his eyes. I know his path in life will be difficult. I only hope that I will be able to help him. I will always stand by my husband and child. I touch his cheek gently. He leans toward my touch and snuggles against my side. I lay there next to him and watching him sleep. I am thankful that he was born healthy and full of life. His father walks in and climbs in next to me. As he pulls me into his arms, I shift our child so that he is still next to me. Once we are all settled we drift off to sleep and love and warmth. when I wake up the next morning, my parents are still asleep. I get up and climb in between my parents and make a sound like they crushed me. They wake up and put me in between them and snuggle. An hour later we get up for breakfast, when we get down to the dining hall everyone is there. We eat a breakfast of eggs, fruit, rice, and milk. We still have a few days to hang around and visit before going back. we decided to hang out in the garden. as we are playing in the garden my mom decides to teach me more about Elven Magic. I learn how to make plants do my bidding. I practice with flowers trees and other plants that are in the garden. once I have it relatively mastered I have the flowers grow in braid themselves into a beautiful crown for my mother. I use magic to place it on my mom's head. She loves it. why we eat lunch I listen to stories from her and my dad. Over the next few days, I practice magic, play with my parents, and talk to the other kids. We all came from different areas and backgrounds in Japan so we learned about each other and our past. once back home it was time to begin lessons and to prepare for the Academy. I have lessons in the morning and after lunch, the rest of the day was mine. learn history, art, music, etiquette, dancing, sword fighting, and diplomacy. This is our way of life for the next 3 years. we learn and prepare for the future. At the end of the three years, we all packed and ready to head to the academy. After breakfast and double-checking our luggage, it is time to go. The goodbyes on long and sad but we need to go. It takes 3 days to get there by carriage. On the 4th day of the journey, we enter the city of Luneria. It is a beautiful city filled with white buildings and wonderful shops. the peaceful Gardens Academy is located in the center of the city. the people here are from all over the world therefore it is home to many diverse races. As we head to the academy, we see a lot of restaurants, bookshops, bakeries, and tailors. When we finally pull up to the gate of the Academy, I am super nervous. When we pull up to the front of the academy, the driver helps me down. The Academy's attendants collect and send the luggage to our new rooms. Another attendant walks me down the hallway and we proceed to the room in which they are serving tea. The attendant opens the door and seats me in a table with a window view that is simply breathtaking. You can see the Academy's lush garden and courtyard from here. Everyone is being served a refreshing herbal tea. There are fruits and sweets on a stand in the middle of the table. As well as milk and sugar for the tea. I sample a little to calm my nerves and they are delicious. One by one The others arrived and are seated at my table. It is nice to see everyone again. we catch up and talk about how things have been at home. we haven't seen each other a lot over the three years. We only see each other at events or birthday parties. as we chat and attended walks to the front of the room and rings a bell. as everyone quiets down he begins to speak. my name is Erin. I am one of the many attendants here at the Academy. and everyone will follow me I will bring you to the testing areas. we will test your abilities and then you will be placed accordingly. so everyone follow me and welcome to the academy of the peaceful Gardens. he heads to the door and everyone gets up and heads toward him. The others and I stay toward the back. as we head down a long corridor, and then outside. we go through the gardens into a Coliseum looking building. this is where we will have our magic and swordsmanship test. besides us, there are 10 other kids who do exceptionally well in these tests. we go back to the building for our knowledge and decorum test. in this test, there are a lot if you do well in the quorum and some who do well in the Knowledge Test. we and the other kids who did well are placed in the same class. Each school year has a name and the class levels have names. since you attend school from seven years old and she Worth 16an adult. there are nine names for each year you attend Academy: first years are called Orchids, second years are called Zinnias, 3rd years are called Jasmines, fourth years are called flaming lilies, 5th year or called Taccachantrieris , 6 years are called Trichosanthes, 7th years are called Bleeding Hearts 8-year call Daturas, and 9 years are called Moonflowers. The classes are separated in terms of the level of ability. class levels are opal, aquamarine, amethyst, and diamond. In each year students are separating into these classes. The better your ability the higher the class level you're in. Most first-years are either in the opal or aquamarine classes. Only a quarter of students end up in the Amethyst or Diamond classes each year.This year there are no diamond class students. We are in the amethyst class. our skills are not Diamond level yet but they will be by the time we graduate. After everyone is situated, we are told the rules for the school year. We are led to the cafeteria and seated at tables. Attendants bring you drinks and then you tell them which ones that you want from the menus on the table. After the group had ordered, he went to the kitchen to place the orders with the chef. We sat and talk excitedly. After a few minutes the attendant comes and sets down our lunches. We all start eating while talking about our expectations for the next few years. After lunch, we are shown to our rooms to unpack. There are four students in each room. There are four beds, four dressers, four desks, a large dining table, and each dresser has a mirror. The beds are clean and neat and so are the two bathrooms. We all head to our beds and begin to unpack. As we unpacked each girl in turn introduced ourselves. One is an elf girl named Clarice. We take a walk in the gardens after unpacking. While we walk in the gardens,we run into the boys and their roommate Bayrine. He is a dramon.









© Copyright 2020 Sakuralynn (cassandrar1211 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2223873-6-stars-of-japan-in-another-world