*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2224561-Skills-and-Employment
Rated: E · Article · Experience · #2224561
Being in employment or acquiring a skill?
Reminiscing on events unfolding amidst the covid19 lockdown.
It's been a great deviation from the normal lifestyle of waking up from bed and going about your daily business, meeting targets and accomplishing tasks.
The experience within the lockdown has made one to sit and ponder on the need to pursue your dreams. Many people have been out of jobs with no means of income.
However, while many employed persons are home stucked, people with specialized skills are busy with getting clients jobs done.
One is made to ponder on the need to learn a skill in addition to be in employment and waiting for month end to be paid. The question now is will it be appropriate to assume that acquisition of skill is more important than going to school?
Research has shown that notable millionaires were never in employment because you can never be financially greater than their bosses.
© Copyright 2020 Emmanuel A (ematabs78 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2224561-Skills-and-Employment