*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2225020-Our-Amazing-Life-but-not-stopped-ever
by Khatib
Rated: E · Article · Nature · #2225020
life is not a bed of roses, you think i will say that!!
life is not a bed of roses, you think i will say that!!

No I will say you that life is a bed of roses. I have told it and i will prove that. Be patient!!

Our Amazing life:

We live in a world of ever increasing challenges.
Happiness and fulfillment in life doesn't come automatically.
In fact, being able to live a happy and fulfilling life is HARD.
Everyday... we are faced with a laundry list of challenges, responsibilities and worries that pull us in a million directions.
Struggling to balance everything... what often happens instead is that we lose ourselves. We lose touch of what really matters.
We lose touch with what we're doing here in the first place... leaving our dreams, needs and lifestyles feeling empty and meaningless.
Just being able to survive... let alone thrive in this crazy world is an extraordinary achievement.

So be happy and make your life full of roses.


© Copyright 2020 Khatib (khatibbba at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2225020-Our-Amazing-Life-but-not-stopped-ever