*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2225098-To-Those-WhoThank-you
Rated: E · Article · Emotional · #2225098
Feeling thankful
I am up early again this morning, watched the sunrise, and talked on the phone, and shared feelings with a friend whose mother died today, and woke up my daughter, and then spoke with her daughter on the phone, made breakfast, mopped the living room floor, and then sat down to a cold glass of ginger tea, lemon and honey.

Quite a morning and it is only 11:00 a.m., and there is still more to do before I can call it a day.

To those who always make my rising each day special, thank you.

To those who continue to help me to improve me and work harder to be a better person each day, thank you.

To those who know that I would not be where I am without your encouragement and support, thank you.

To those who frequently clip my wings, and keep me earthbound, thank you.

To those who not only tell me to stop and smell the flowers but also bring me flowers, thank you.

To those who help me often to walk those long miles in my shoes by holding my hand, thank you.

My journey would not be the same without you, in fact, it would be mediocre, and I am so thankful that you keep my life exciting just by being a contributing factor every single day!

Much love to you, and as always, peace and blessings to you.
© Copyright 2020 G. B. Williams (mgmiles01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2225098-To-Those-WhoThank-you