*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2225165-Lacys-Tree-Trunk-Trouble
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2225165
A young woman gets herself stuck in hole in a tree trunk and needs her cat to get help.
Twenty-five year old Lacy Thompson was out in her back garden one afternoon before going to meet her best friend Rebecca when she accidentally tripped over her own feet and watched in horror as her phone flew out of her hoodie pocket and was picked up by a bird, who flew into a rather small hole in a nearby tree trunk.

The young woman was 5'3, 143 pounds, had beautiful long dark curly blond hair and brown eyes covered by glasses.
Her medium-sized breasts and flat stomach were covered by a pink sweater with a dark blue hoodie over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short black skirt with black tights.

Lacy cursed her clumsiness as she ran over to the tree trunk and stuck her hands inside the hole but still her phone was just out of her reach as she then twice unsuccessfully asked the bird nicely to return it to her.

The young blond said, "This is definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze but I really need my phone," as she realised that she would have to enter the hole in the tree trunk to retrieve it and tried to put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to its rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

She then put her bag beside the tree trunk and stuck her head inside the hole and after a brief struggle due to her breasts, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving her neighbours an extremely great view of her lower half.

Lacy quickly found the bird, who dropped her phone and flew away as she put it in her hoodie pocket after making sure that it wasn't broken and also found a pink rose and put it in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must absolutely ridiculous right now, I'm really glad no one can see me with my big butt sticking out of here," as she then tried to back of the hole in the tree trunk but was extremely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

The young woman's eyes grew extremely wide as she said, "You have to be kidding me, maybe sticking my entire life in here after that second piece of cheesecake at lunchtime," as she placed her hands against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the hole just simply refused to release its grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Lacy said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid tree trunk, I have to meet Rebecca soon," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her right foot against the tree trunk for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

The now embarrassed young blond said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and sweets," as she couldn't believe that this was actually happening to her and pinched herself to make sure that this wasn't just an extremely bad dream then tried to call her best friend but her phone got no reception.

She then suddenly heard her cat Boots meowing behind her and said, "Thank goodness you're here, boy, please go and get help because I'm stuck here and won't budge," as her cat placed his right paw over his face in disbelief at his owner's predicament before running off to get help.

Boots soon found Rebecca, a thin blond and tried to get her to follow him by pulling at the hem of her short light blue dress with white polka dots in the direction of the tree trunk.

Rebecca did eventually understand what he wanted and quickly took him to get more help.

Lacy spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest and said, "How can I be stuck, I'm not even fat, I'm just a bit curvaceous," as she then suddenly heard the bird tweeting behind her.

The young woman said, "Oh, it's just you, you're the reason why I'm in this mess so please leave me alone," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began to pull.

Lacy began wiggling her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty bird, it's my best one," but still the bird continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

The young blond's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the bird had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by white panties with tiny puppies on them for the world to see.

Lacy said, "I can't believe my best skirt is ruined, I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as the bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

The young woman said, "Me and my big mouth," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

Lacy's next door neighbour Bernadette, an only slightly less curvy young blond, who wearing a short red dress with white polka dots and black tights knocked on her front door but received no answer so she went to check the back garden and burst into laughter when she was the young woman's barely-covered backside sticking out of the hole in the tree trunk and began chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Lacy's underpants," as she walked over to her.

The absolutely humiliated Lacy explained the entire situation before asking for help as her next door neighbour said, "Oh my god, you poor thing, don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," she then grabbed onto the young blond's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Lacy said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, please stop pulling on me like that, OW," as Bernadette suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

The next door neighbour said, "Oh, it's just no use, you just simply won't budge and have certainly wedged yourself in there tight, I'm really sorry that I hurt you, I guess I don't know my own strength, I know this isn't a great time but I was just wondering if you would like to go out on a date with me sometime soon," as she expected to be told no.

The young woman said, "It's absolutely fine, that's actually really funny, I've actually wanted to ask you out for at least a week, so I'll go out with you but we should probably wait until I'm unstuck," as she began wiggling her backside as the two got to know each other better after laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.

Ten minutes later, Rebecca then soon arrived with Boots and her and Lacy's close friends Laura and Michelle as the three young women burst into laughter when they saw their friend's predicament.

The absolutely humiliated Lacy then explained the entire situation as her best friend grabbed onto her hips and said, "Don't worry, we'll soon have you out of there but brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt," as Laura pulled Rebecca's waist while Michelle pulled Laura's legs, Bernadette pulled Michelle's t-shirt and even Boots helped by pulling the hem of Bernadette's dress.

Rebecca said, "All right everyone, remember to put your backs into it, Heave," as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength.

The poor young blond said, "OW, Ouch, OW, this really hurts, I think I'm going to be pulled in two," as she was streched to her absolute limit as the bird began pulling at the front of her sweater as the epic tug of war suddenly ended with a loud POP sound.

Lacy was pulled from the hole in the tree trunk at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as her cat looked on.

The now overjoyed young woman said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might actually be stuck in there forever," as she hugged her friends and Boots, who licked her face before hugging and kissing a blushing Bernadette before thanking everyone for helping her out.

It was absolutely no problem, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute, although I don't usually see my date's until we're in the bedroom," joked a laughing Rebecca.

Lacy then remembered that everyone could see her underwear and quickly used her hoodie to cover up the hole in her skirt and tights before taking everyone for lunch to say thank you for rescuing her and bought her cat some tuna and some wish as well as everyone laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.

Lacy and Bernadette soon began dating and eventually got married and always joked the fact that it was a tree trunk that finally brought them together.






























© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2225165-Lacys-Tree-Trunk-Trouble