*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2225414-Katherines-Cabin-Catastrophe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2225414
A young woman needs help from her wife after getting herself stuck in a wood cabin window.
Twenty-seven year old Katherine Thompson was staying at a cabin in the woods with her wife Sinead and returned one afternoon after a walk and went to open the front door but couldn't find her keys despite looking absolutely everywhere for them.

The young woman was 5'9,149 pounds, had long beautiful dark brown hair tied back with a ponytail and hazel eyes.
Her large breasts and slightly soft stomach were covered by a black jumper with a black leather jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short red skirt with black tights.

Katherine looked for another way inside and discovered the rather small square bedroom and realised that it was her only option despite her concerns about whether she would fit given it's rather small size and her curvy figure but decided to try anyway after her stomach rumbled very loudly.

The young brunette opened the window placed her bag beside the cabin wall then stuck her head through the window and after a brief struggle,her entire top half was soon through,leaving her hips,backside and legs sticking out, giving anyone who saw her an absolutely stunning view of her lower half.

She then tried to pull and wiggle her lower half through but it just wouldn't fit and remarked, "Curse my curvaceous hips and bubble butt," as she thought about how ridiculous she must look right now before trying to back out of the window but was shocked to discover that she couldn't.

"Maybe sticking my entire top half through here wasn't my smartest idea ever," said Katherine as she placed her hands against the window frame and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated young woman said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid window," ad then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the cabin wall for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the window.

"Oh, it's just no use, curse my curvaceous figure and love of sweet treats, I can't believe I'm actually stuck here," said Katherine as she realised that she would have to wait for her wife to return to get free again.

Despite another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again,the young brunette hadn't moved a single inch as she suddenly heard a bird tweeting behind her and said, "Oh, you're just a bird, you're absolutely no help," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.

"Hey,stop pulling at my skirt like that,I literally just bought it last week," said Katherine as she wiggled her rear end but still the bird refused to let go and continued to pull until a RIP sound was heard.

The young woman's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the bird had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by white panties with tiny strawberries on them for all the world to see.

"This is the most embarrassing day of my life," said Katherine as she then began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

Her wife Sinead, an only slightly less curvy blond wearing a short pink dress with white spots and black tights returned not long later and burst into laughter when she saw the young brunette's barely-covered behind sticking out of the window before beginning to chant, "I see London, I see France, I see Katherine's underpants."

The young blond then opened the front door,went into the bathroom and was face to face with her humiliated wife.

Katherine said, "Hi honey, I couldn't find my keys so I tried to go through but unfortunately, I'm stuck, how's your day been then?"

Sinead said, "Oh,you poor thing, I would definitely say I've had a better day, which way do you want to me to pull, in or out?"

"Could you please pull me out because I don't think my massive ass is going to fit through this window," said the young woman as she then jokingly wiggled her backside.

"I agree, Katherine the Pooh but I can't really joke about it,considering my butt wouldn't fit through there," said Sinead as she then grabbed onto her wife's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength for several minutes.

Katherine said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts," as her wife suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

"Wow, you're definitely stuck in there tight, I'm really that I hurt you, I guess I don't know my own strength, looks like we might have to use butter or you might have to stay in there for a bit," said the young blond.

"No please, just one more try, I'll try pushing this time," said her wife, who know desperately hoped she would finally budge.

Despite thinking it wasn't going to work, Sinead said, "All right, we'll try one more time," as then grabbed onto Katherine's legs, placed her feet against the wall for more leverage and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

The poor young brunette said, "OW, Ouch, OW, I think I'm going to be pulled in two," as she was stretched to her absolute limit and pushed and pushed as the couple had an epic tug of war with the window which suddenly ended with a POP sound.

Katherine was pulled from the window at last, sending the two tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass.

"Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free," said the now overjoyed and very relieved young woman as she then realised that she had landed on top of her poor wife and quickly helped her back to her feet before hugging, kissing and thanking the young blond for rescuing her.

"It was no problem, I needed some exercise this week anyway," said Sinead as Katherine's keys suddenly fell out of one of her jacket's pockets.

"I just can't catch a break today," said the embarrassed Katherine as the two then began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before they went inside and Katherine made her wife dinner to say thank you for helping her out.
© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2225414-Katherines-Cabin-Catastrophe