*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2225808-People-have-become-obsessed
Rated: E · Article · Children's · #2225808
人们使用即时语音工具已达到痴迷的程度
People have become obsessed with the use of instant voice tools. Some people find that you don’t use this and will look at you with hostile eyes. This is a state of life with confusion (people will not be able to learn to judge human nature, and they cannot exercise independent thinking. This is terrible).

Extreme evils must be hidden in such tools. During the epidemic, government departments required the production of health codes and temperature measurements, and some large-scale stores must use some software, while others did not use it. Just stolen).

In human society, it is this extreme evil that makes people grow older only, their minds cannot grow, they feel mature, and they are always in a state of vague consciousness. This evil is also hidden in books and commodities, especially before pregnancy, babies, toddlers, teenagers, young people,Old age, each generation in a vicious circle.

Some sellers of shopping platforms force you to use some very poor courier services, and even want to spend more money for a courier service. This kind of merchant can't even send goods for free, because this kind of evil must be hidden, and it will make you in a state of ambiguity in life.

The community property has been complained time and time again, privately occupying public areas, parking for a fee, but with all the owners' money, the construction continues and the green space becomes parking spaces. This kind of behavior must also be such evil.

When this evil leaves your body, you will be very powerless, insecure, and feel that no one values ​​you, and your heart has no direction. (This is because this evil has always surrounded you, and the mind cannot grow.)

Only when the mind grows will the mind slowly find its direction and life will become more and more meaningful.

Don’t be surrounded by this evil at a very young age. If someone reminds you, look at the things and the environment you are in contact with.

人们使用即时语音工具已达到痴迷的程度,有的人发现你不用这个,会用敌视的目光审视你,这是一种意识模糊的人生状态(人将无法学习判断人性,同时无法锻炼独立思考,这非常可怕)。

这样的工具里一定隐藏着极端的恶,疫情期间,政府部门要求出示健康码和测体温,而有的大型卖场必须刷某软件,有的却不用,就说明了问题(每个人的生活习惯隐私就这样被窃取)。

在人类社会中,就是这种极端的恶,让人们只是年龄增长,心智无法成长,自我感觉很成熟,始终处于意识模糊的状态。这种恶也隐藏在书籍和商品里,特别是孕前,婴儿,幼儿,少年,青年的,老年阶段, 每代人在恶性循环中。

有些购物平台的卖家,强制你必须使用某些很差的快递服务,甚至想多花钱换个快递也不行。这种商家就算免费送商品,也不能要,因为肯定隐藏着这种恶,会使你处于意识模糊的人生状态。

小区物业一次又一次被投诉,私占公共区域,收费停车,但拿着所有业主的钱,继续施工,绿地变成车位。这样的行为,也一定是这种恶在作怪。

当这种恶离开你的身体时,你会非常无力,毫无安全感,感觉自己没有人重视,心没有方向。(这是因为这种恶一直包围着你,心智无法成长。)

只有心智成长,心才会慢慢找到方向,人生才会越来越有意义。

千万不要很小就被这种恶包围,如果有人提醒你,多多审视自己所接触的东西和环境。
© Copyright 2020 英語分數低 (tjjedi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2225808-People-have-become-obsessed