*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2225902-Royal-CourtYard
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2225902
Royal courtyard where the princess/prince shall be announced
You are escorted to the main tent and seated in a plush comfortable chair at a long solid wood table. The table is laden with every manner of delectable foods from all over the world. Artfully arranged sculptures of fruit are set between lush floral arrangements. You have a goblet of pure, sparkling water and another goblet waiting for you to choose from a vast quantity of beverage choices. An assortment of delicate pastries is held before you, waiting for you to choose from them.

Once everyone has been served and the feast well underway, and you are sipping your cool, refreshing beverage, a tall, distinguished man in a tux stands up and walks to the podium at the head of the table.

"No Royal Family would be complete without a Prince or Princess. In this case, it is my extreme pleasure to announce we have both! Without further ado, it is my honor to announce the Prince of the Ball Percy Goodfellow and 3rd place winner AND our lovely, Princess Megan Rose, winner of our 2nd place award."

** Image ID #2225904 Unavailable **




And
** Image ID #2225885 Unavailable **




As everyone finishes their delicious meal, they stroll through the award-winning rose gardens intermingled with fragrant lavender, gardenias, tulips, and lilies. Please, if you will, come this way "Great Thrown Room

© Copyright 2020 Shadow Prowler-Spreading Love (wordgeek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2225902-Royal-CourtYard