*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2225948-Bries-Dog-Door-Disaster
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2225948
A young woman gets herself stuck in an awkward position after forgetting her keys.
Twenty-three year old Brie Thompson had just returned home after a long and stressful day at work and couldn't wait to relax and put her feet up when she went to open her front door but couldn't find her keys despite looking absolutely everywhere for them.

The young woman was 5'6, 146 pounds, had beautiful short dark curly blond hair and brown eyes.
Her curvaceous figure was covered by a short red dress with white polka dots, black tights and a black blazer jacket over the top of it.

Brie then called her wife Maria after realising that she had actually forgotten her keys, who explained that unfortunately, she wouldn't be home for at least another hour so she went to find another way inside but everything was locked and she realised that the doggy door was her only option.

The young blond said, "This is going to be an extremely tight squeeze," as her stomach then rumbled as she then tried to put her concerns about possibly getting stuck due to the dog door's rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

She placed her bag beside her front door then stuck her head through the dog door and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon through, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving passers-by an absolutely stunning view.

Brie then tried to pull and wiggle her lower half through but it just wouldn't fit despite several minutes of trying and said, "Oh, it's just no use, i'm just too big, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and sweets," before jokingly wiggling her behind and thought about how ridiculous she must look right now before trying to back out of the dog door but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

The young woman said, "You have got to be kidding me, why did I eat that second peice of vanilla cheesecake at lunchtime," as she placed her hands against the front door and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the dog door just refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Brie said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid dog door," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against her front door for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

The young blond, who couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in her dog door then said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck," as she then thought about calling her best friend Emily but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag.

She called out, "Help, Could someone please help me, I'm stuck, help," but no one except a schoolgirl who chose to ignore her heard her voice as she realised that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.The

Brie spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest and eating her chocolate bar in her jacket pocket to regain her strength and said, "How can I be stuck, I'm not even fat," before feeling a sudden breeze and said, "This was an extremely bad day to wear a short dress," as she suddenly felt something sniffing at her backside but was extremely disappointed to hear her dog Baxter barking.

The young woman said, "Hi boy, I know you want to get inside but unfortunately, I'm stuck and I don't think you'll be any help to me," as her dog then grabbed onto the seat of her dress and began pulling.

Brie began wiggling her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my dress like this, you naughty boy, it's my best one," but still Baxter continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

The young blond's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that her dog had pulled off the seat of her dress and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by pink panties with tiny teddy bears on them for all the world to see.

Brie said sarcastically, "Thanks for your help, boy, this is officially the most embarrassing day of my life," as she then began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

The young woman had now been stuck for more than an hour and said, "I think I'm going to be stuck here forever," as she unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle herself free again before suddenly hearing laughter coming from behind her.

She then heard a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Brie's underpants," and realised that it belonged to her next door neighbour, a thin brunette named Anna.

The absolutely humiliated Brie explained the entire situation before asking for help as the young brunette said, "Oh, you poor thing, I'll happily pull you out of there since you've given me a great view and laugh," as she then grabbed onto the young blond's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength for several minutes without any success until she lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Anna said, "Oh,it's just no good, you just won't budge, you've certainly wedged yourself in there tight, how about I call the fire brigade or go and get some butter," but both her options were rejected by Brie, who just asked her to call Emily.

Emily soon arrived along with the two's close friend Sally, who joked, "I've heard of owners copying legs but this is something else entirely, since panties by the way, my five year daughter has the same pair," as everyone began laughing.

Emily then grabbed onto her best friend's hips and said, "Don't worry Brie, we'll soon have you out of there but brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt," as Sally pulled Emily's waist while Anna pulled Sally's sweater and even Baxter helped by pulling the hem of Anna's skirt.

Emily then said, "All right everyone, remember to put your backs into it, Heave," as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength.

Poor Brie said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, this isn't going to work, I'm being yanked in half," as she was streched to her absolute limit as a loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

The young woman was pulled from the doggy door at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as her dog looked on.

The now overjoyed Brie said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might actually be stuck in there forever," as she hugged everyone including Baxter, who licked her face before thanking everyone for helping her out as she then noticed that her wife was standing by her car laughing at what she just witnessed.

Maria said, "I apologise for not helping but my back's a bit sore, if it's any consolation, I think your butt looked absolutely stunning but I'm not sure about your choice of underwear or why you just didn't use the key under the mat."

The young blond then remembered that everyone could see her underwear and quickly used her black blazer jacket to cover the hole in her dress and tights before finding the key under the mat as everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation before going inside to have something to eat together after all their efforts.

Brie's dog door encounter became the subject of a few news stories with several pictures of her barely-covered backside sticking out of the dog door appearing online but she did see the funny side and joked on her way to interview with Emily and Anna, "Who knew getting would make me famous," as the trio began laughing .









© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2225948-Bries-Dog-Door-Disaster