*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2226372-Angels-can-be-people
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Community · #2226372
About human angels.
Humans can be angels too. Not all angels are from Glory on high are fallen angels. Have you ever had someone that was earthbound like you come to your rescue? Have you ever just really really needed help and just in the nick of time, someone came to your rescue? I call these earthly angels they have no wings or special heavenly powers but they are hero's to humanity many times. They just choose to be available where ever God seems to need them. They choose to obey God and love others to the fullest. They live in such a way that gives others hope, hope that is not of this world. An earthly angel is the best kind of angel because they encourage others to be earthly angels too. These earthly angels encourage us all to live our best lives too. I am happy to have earthbound angels all around me because more than one has rescued me. Could you be an earthbound angel too?
© Copyright 2020 Happy to write (ndbassett40 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2226372-Angels-can-be-people