*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2226882-Dark-Song-Volume-1-Chapter-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Connor
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2226882
In the year 2000 humankind started to change and evolve with people gaining powers.
Emiko: "So what exactly needs to be discussed Vance?'

Vance: "It's about Connor's classmate Melody." Vance seemed to be a bit unsettled just by mentioning her name, but nonetheless continues talking about her. "You know she's the darkness elemental correct?"

Emiko: "Yeah what about her?" Emiko was confused as to why Vance needed to talk about her. "Did something happen?"

Vance: "As a matter of fact something did happen." Vance gets ready to tell Emiko what's going on and decides to lean in closer to Emiko so that only she will hear him. "She's been causing chaos and attacking people."

Emiko was shocked to hear that Melody was attacking people and became worried about Connor seeing as he shared a class with her.

Vance: "I don't think there's any need to worry Emiko." Vance says with a confident look as he sees the worried look on her face. "Besides he IS an ice elemental so I'm pretty sure he could hold his own if shit goes downhill."

Emiko: "I don't know Vance, Connor may be strong but he might not be capable of taking on someone who has complete control over darkness itself just yet."

Vance: "Wow….. nice job doubting your own brother Emiko." Vance sarcastically says "Connor is indeed strong so there's no need to worry too much."

Emiko: "Well fuck you too Sparky." Emiko says with a grin on her face, but is hit with a small jolt of lightning causing her to jump. "SON OF A BITCH!"

Vance: "Don't call me Sparky, Period Blood." Vance says as he laughs at Emiko who hits him in the stomach with her fist covered in blood. "OW!"

Vance falls backwards and lands on his back when the bell for class goes off and ends up getting trampled by all of his classmates who were rushing out of class, being pushed down again.

Vance: "Ow….. ow….. and ow….."

Meanwhile Connor leaves his classroom and starts to walk down the hall only to bump into someone.

Connor: "Sorry I didn't see you there." Connor looks up and is surprised to see that it's none other than Melody. "Oh shit."

Melody: "How about you watch where you're going next time you idiot." She says with an angry tone towards Connor.

Connor: "The same goes for you, whatever your name is." Connor pauses for a moment and realizes that he really doesn't know Melody's name. "What's your name?"

Melody: "Are you kidding me!? It's Melody you dummy."

Connor: "It's not like we actually talk to each other." Connor backs up slightly as Melody gets in his face and then sighs in relief when she storms off past him. "Geez what's with her."

Emiko: "Connor are you alright?"

Connor turns around after hearing Emiko's voice and is immediately hugged.

Connor: "Uhhhhhhh why wouldn't I be?" Connor was slightly confused but realizes that Emiko saw Connor with Melody. "I take it you know who she is."

Emiko: "Yeah and I found out some bad things about her that you should be aware of."

End of chapter


© Copyright 2020 Connor (nickfullbuster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2226882-Dark-Song-Volume-1-Chapter-2