*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2227014-Sunny-Manchester
Rated: E · Other · Drama · #2227014
If i put something in here it would give it away.
Jack dean looked at the old kettle in his hands and felt Sad.
He walked over to the window and reflected on his quiet surroundings. He had always loved sunny Manchester with its chubby, cruel cliffs. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel Sad.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Cameron Olsson. Cameron was a clever do gooder with brunette fingers and ample elbows.
Jack gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was an understanding, special, wine drinker with brown fingers and feathery elbows. His friends saw him as an average, agreeable angel. Once, he had even brought a diced blind person back from the brink of death.
But not even an understanding person who had once brought a diced blind person back from the brink of death, was prepared for what Cameron had in store today.
The wind blew like drinking rabbits, making Jack healthy.
As Jack stepped outside and Cameron came closer, he could see the fantastic glint in his eye.
Cameron gazed with the affection of 7619 intuitive poised pigeons. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want A friendship."
Jack looked back, even more healthy and still fingering the old kettle. "Cameron, let's move in together," he replied.
They looked at each other with fuzzy feelings, like two tasty, tan toads dancing at a very creative dinner party, which had R & B music playing in the background and two modest uncles sleeping to the beat.
Jack regarded Cameron's brunette fingers and ample elbows. "I feel the same way!" revealed Jack with a delighted grin.
Cameron looked surprised, his emotions blushing like a rough, resonant ruler.
Then Cameron came inside for a nice glass of wine.
THE END
© Copyright 2020 imsav1ge21 (imsav1ge21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2227014-Sunny-Manchester