*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228013-GrimRerper
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Serial · Action/Adventure · #2228013
No1 : A sniper called the Grim Reaper①
"John, can you hear me? I'm moving to the west street, but is it okay?"

"Okay. I still can't see the enemy sniper."

"I'm counting on you"

"Oh, leave it to me"

A strong wind blows up dust and blocks the sun's sunshine.

Snipers and guards guard the surroundings of seven fully-equipped infantry walking
along the street, lined with buildings of the same color as the sand that has been floated up.

"It's all this sandstorm, enemy snipers are also closed today. I'm sure they're lying in bed now and watching TV."

While looking through the binoculars, the watchman bites Gum and talks to the lying sniper.

"Maybe the average sniper, but my "eye" is definitely hidden."

"Let's go. Thanks to you, sand came into my clothes, and it was full of sand all over my body."

"If you talk a lot, I'll make a jarring noise even on the chewing gum."

"No difference"

 The observer exhaled the moth he was biting.

After a while, a gunshot sounded, and one of the infantry walking down the street fell. The other six stuck to the wall and stopped moving.

"Yeah! It's an enemy sniper. It's your "eyeball". You saw John? I couldn't confirm."

"..."

John does not reply.

Pan.

Successively another gunshot sounds, but this time no one can fall.

"It's my turn this time. John, could you confirm?"

When the observer hit John's shoulder, his neck collapsed forcelessly, and blood was formed under the lying body.

Then, when I realized that, I lost my consciousness and fell over John.




Pan.

Only the gunshots echo in the sky, as if to remember the fallen guard.

“John! Sergeant was shot. Did you find an enemy sniper??”

"John! Hey, are you listening? Please reply. Mares, was John shot? Hey, Mares. What's your reply?"

Only the radio placed next to the two people lying quietly on the rooftop was humming loudly.
© Copyright 2020 Cotow/CoCoa (cocoacafe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228013-GrimRerper