*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228226-Bobs-Hungry-Neighbor
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #2228226
A naughty story for the Bard's Hall Contest
Bob pulled the chocolate cake from his oven and placed it on a cooling tray. The aroma was mouthwatering. As he prepared the chocolate buttercream coating, someone knocked at his door. Who could that be at two am on a Sunday morning?

He wiped his hands then marched through his open-plan apartment to check through the peephole. Outside stood a familiar blonde lady in a black minidress, a neighbor from upstairs. He’d admired her from afar because she had unfashionably ample curves that suited him just fine. However, she was much younger than him, maybe thirty, with a boyfriend besides.

Cautiously, he cracked open the door. “Can I help you, miss?”

She smiled, and his pulse raced. Her pouty lips were the kind any man would love to kiss. “Sorry to disturb you, hon. I went clubbing and forgot my keys. Would you mind if I came in to wait for my roommate?”

Bob stepped back and waved her inside. “Roommate?”

“Tall, skinny guy about my age.”

He breathed in the delicious candy-store smell of her perfume. “You mean your boyfriend.”

She giggled and playfully slapped Bob's manboobs. “Don’t be silly. Josh is gay.” She held out her hand. “I’m Sandy, by the way. You’re Bob, right?”

He shook her tiny hand, surprised by her firm grip. “Yeah. How did you know?”

“The homeless guy outside always shouts, ‘Hey Bob!’ when you pass.” Wandering further into his apartment, she sniffed. “Say, what’s that delicious smell?”

“I was just baking a cake.”

Sandy’s green eyes narrowed. “At this hour?”

“Sometimes I can’t sleep. When I can’t sleep, I get hungry.”

“And you bake?”

“I like baking,” he muttered defensively, and his cheeks warmed. Doubtless, she thought him overweight.

Sandy grinned. “Can I see?”

“Sure.” He led her through into the kitchen area. “I was just about to apply the buttercream coating.” He spooned the buttercream onto the cake and used a palette knife to shape it.

“You do this all from scratch.” She placed a warm hand on his shoulder and squeezed. “That’s so cool.”

“I-It doesn’t taste the same from a packet.”

“Can I try some?”

Bob cut her a slice.

“Hmm…” Sandy’s mouth formed an O-shape, and Bob glanced away. It reminded him of the fun times he spent with girls when he was younger, but he was old enough to be Sandy’s father.

“So,” he asked to distract himself, “did you have fun tonight?”

She perched atop one of the two stools, revealing too much thigh and a flash of red panties. “Not really.”

Wiping a bead of sweat from his forehead, Bob kept his gaze firmly fixed on her beautiful green eyes. “Why not?”

“I didn’t meet any interesting guys.”

Bob sat on the other stool. “I’d expect a girl like you to receive lots of attention.”

“Men came on to me all right. But they’re shallow, you know? They only want one thing.”

Given how her breasts threatened to spill out of her dress, Bob could imagine what that was.

“What is it you do, Bob? Are you a chef?”

He snorted. “I wish. No, I’m a history teacher.”

“You must have studied hard in school.”

“Not really. I’ve always loved history.”

“Why?”

He scratched the stubble on his chin. “The past makes us what we are today.”

“Tell me something interesting from history.”

“The ancient Mayans paid taxes to their Aztec rulers in cocoa beans.”

Sandy laughed, and it made her whole face light up. “I thought you’d say something funny about one of the Founding Fathers or maybe a European war.”

“What could be more interesting than cocoa beans and chocolate?”

“I like the way you think.” She curled a blonde lock behind her elfin ear.

He looked away. Sandy was flirting, but she couldn't be serious, and it was arousing him too much. “Shall we see if your roommate returned?”

“You in a hurry to get rid of me?”

“No! I just thought…”

She licked the cake crumbs off her fingers, and his dick twitched. “You’re sweet like this cake.”

“Excuse me?”

“I love that you don’t act you’ve got a right to get into my pants.”

Bob shifted position on the stool to hide his growing erection. “I would never…”

She stood and unzipped her dress. “That’s a shame because I would.” The dress pooled on the floor.

Bob swallowed as she pulled him to his feet.

Wearing just a bra and panties, she knelt in front of Bob. “Thank you for the cake, but I’d still hungry. I’d like some cream now.” She deftly unfastened his pants and reached inside.

He grunted in surprise then gasped as she freed his swollen dick. “Looks like Mini-Me is all ready for me!”

A flick of her tongue removed his precum, then she sucked his whole length into her mouth. Nodding her head back and forth in a rhythmic motion, she began to hum. Bob’s buttocks clenched, and he gasped. He’d had blow jobs before, years ago, but none that made his blood pump like this.

“Slow down,” he cried. “I won’t last.”

She smiled around his dick, pulled her ample breasts out of her bra, and increased her tempo. The sight of her beautiful body in motion and the glint of mischief in her eyes soon had Bob on the edge. “I’m gonna come!”

Sandy gripped his buttocks while pumping his dick with her mouth. Bob could no longer hold back, and he felt a sudden release of pressure as he shot his load into the back of her throat.

She leaned back on her heels and licked her lips. “Are you having fun yet?”

He nodded enthusiastically.

She stood and took his hand. “My turn now.” Tugging him toward the bedroom, she grabbed the cake along the way. “I want you to have your cake and eat it.”

Bob didn’t argue. Especially not when she demonstrated where he would eat his cake from.



WORD COUNT: 1000


© Copyright 2020 Christopher Roy Denton (robertbaker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228226-Bobs-Hungry-Neighbor