*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228267-Belles-Tree-Trunk-Incident
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2228267
A young woman gets herself stuck while retrieving her bag from a hole in a tree trunk.
Twenty-five year old Belle Thompson was out driving one afternoon when she spotted the perfect place to stop, stretch her legs and have her picnic lunch.

The young woman was 5'4, 144 pounds, had beautiful short light curly blond hair and blue eyes covered by glasses.
Her breasts and thin stomach were covered by a pink t-shirt with a denim jacket over the top of it.
Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short dark blue skirt with black tights.

As she was finishing up eating and drinking, Belle, affectionately known as "Bubble Butt Belle," by her wife Sinead began texting her best friend Laura when she didn't look where she was going and accidentally tripped over a rock and watched in horror as her phone flew out of her hands and picked up by a bird, who flew into a rather small hole in a nearby tree trunk.

The young blond cursed her clumsiness as she ran over to the tree trunk and stuck her hands inside the hole but still her phone was just out of her reach as she then twice unsuccessfully asked the bird nicely to return it to her.

She then realised that she would have to enter the hole in the the tree trunk to retrieve her phone despite her concerns about possibly getting stuck due to the hole's rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

Belle placed her bag beside the tree trunk then stuck her head inside the hole and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving passers-by an absolutely stunning view.

The young woman then found the bird, who smiled at her before dropping the phone then flew away as she put it in her jacket pocket and also found a red rose and put it in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, I hope no one sees me like this," as she then tried to back of the hole in the tree trunk but was absolutely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

Belle said, "You have got to be kidding me, I knew I shouldn't have eaten that second peice of chocolate fudge cake," as she placed her hands against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the hole just refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated young blond said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid tree trunk," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself stuck free again, even putting her left foot against the tree trunk for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

Belle said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and sweets," as she then tried to call Sinead and Laura but her phone got no reception and called out, "Help, Could someone please help me,I'm stuck, help," but no one was nearby to her voice as she realised that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

The young woman spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest and said, "How can I be stuck, I'm not even fat," as she suddenly felt something sniffing at her backside but was extremely disappointed to hear a sheep baaing and said, "Oh, you're just a sheep, you're absolutely no help,please stop sniffing my phone and leave me alone," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.

Belle began wiggling her rear end and said, "Stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty sheep, it's my best one," but still the sheep continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

The young blond's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the sheep had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by red panties with tiny teddy bears on them for all the world to see.

The young woman said, "I knew I shouldn't have those panties today, this is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," as someone then drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then ran off as the bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

Belle said, "Me and my big mouth," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

The young blond had now been stuck for more than an hour and tried unsuccessfully to push and wiggle herself free again then said, "I think I'm going to be stuck here forever."

She then suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her then a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Belle's underpants," and realised that it belong to her extremely confused wife.

Sinead, a slightly less curvy blond said, "Belle, what on earth are you doing in there, are you stuck and why can I see your pants?"

The absolutely humiliated Belle explained the entire situation before asking for help as her wife said, "Aw, you poor thing, don't worry, I'll happily pull you out of there," as she then grabbed onto the young woman's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

The young woman said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, Sinead, please stop pulling on me like this," as her wife lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

"It's no good, you just won't budge, you've certainly wedged yourself in there tight," said Sinead as she then took her phone and called for more help after being asked to do so.

Laura soon arrived with her and Belle's close friends Stephanie and Sabrina as the trio burst into laughter when they saw Belle's barely-covered backside sticking out of the hole in the tree trunk.

The absolutely humiliated young blond explained the entire situation before wondering if she should just remain stuck because she would never live this down as her wife grabbed onto her hips and said, "Don't worry honey, we'll soon have you out of there but brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt," as Laura pulled Sinead's waist while Stephanie pulled Laura's legs and Sabrina pulled Stephenie's t-shirt.

Sinead said, "All right Ladies, Heave," as the epic tug of war with the hole in the tree trunk over her wife began.

Belle said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts," as she still just wouldn't budge a single inch.

Her wife said, "Heave," again as everyone pulled and pulled even harder.

The young woman said, "OW, OW, this isn't going to work, I'm being pulled in two," as the hole in the tree trunk still stubbornly refused to let her leave as passers-by stopped to watch the ridiculous sight of her rescue.

An now extremely determined Sinead said, "Come on ladies, we can't give up, we're nearly there, we can actually do this, put your backs into it, heave," as she placed her feet against the tree trunk and the bird began pulling at the hem of her short red dress with white polka dots as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength.

Poor Belle was streched to her absolute limit as the sheep began pulling at the hem of Sabrina's skirt as a loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

The young blond was pulled from the hole in the tree trunk at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the passers-by cheered loudly before leaving as the sheep and bird looked on.

The now overjoyed Belle said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I honestly thought I might actually be stuck in there forever," as she hugged and kissed her wife before hugging her friends and the sheep, who licked her face before thanking everyone including the bird, who winked at her before flying for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem, I'm really happy you're finally free, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute," joked a laughing Laura.

The young woman then remembered that everyone could see her underwear and quickly used her denim jacket to cover up the hole in her skirt and tights before taking everyone for something to eat to say thank you for rescuing her as they all laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.

The cover of the following day's newspaper had the headline, "Local Woman's Tree Trunk Humiliation," with a picture of everyone pulling on Belle and another of her barely-covered backside.

The young blond joked, "At least, my butt looks absolutely stunning in those pictures," as she, Sinead and Laura began laughing .
















© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228267-Belles-Tree-Trunk-Incident