*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228419-GrimRerper
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Action/Adventure · #2228419
No3:Siege net
At the conference held at the US military camp site, the NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) education team participated in addition to the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain and Australia stationed as multinational forces.

"Hello Roland. If you joined us, Grim Reaper will not let anymore bothering you."

US Army Colonel Trident, who directs the assassination of the Grim Reaper, is very pleased to see Ensign Roland joining the plan.

After all, he was the supreme sniper in the multinational army, the man who cornered the French police Pierre Belmondo, who had the title of absolute champion at the last Olympic rifle shooting competition.

He can beat Grim Reaper.

"John's death is sad"

"Oh, I didn't expect him to be killed. We were on guard in that sandstorm at a radius of 500m from the base, and Grim Reaper shot from 1500m far beyond that."

John, who died, also competed with Roland many times as a representative of the Olympics to compete.

"Don't let your guard down"

"The best level for my opponent"

"I'm really reassuring to have a good sniper like you, but I don't have to overdo it. I think I'm already listening to this, but this time I'll go with a two-stage strategy. That is, a normal sniper and an observer. Therefore, even if you do not force yourself to aim at Grim Reaper, if you discover it, the artillery unit will shoot the enemy's lurking place based on the coordinates reported by the correspondent "

"Uprooting, right?"

"No, I'm sure your arm is right, but please forgive me."

"It's nice. Anyway, it's a monster sniper who killed more than 100 friends, so it is natural to stop it here with any hand. Therefore, we will also accompanied an excellent correspondent and landing observer."

"Thank you. I ask."

Ensign Roland shook hands firmly with Colonel Trident.




Multinational snipers flooded the city.

According to the enemy's excellent sniper on the street, seven friends are dead on the street.

In addition, all 11 snipers who rushed to counter enemy snipers were already killed.

The reason for this kind of sniper fighting is the bag carried by a corpse lying on the street.

The bag contains a plan for the operation of the Zarivan eradication in the area.

"It's a trap," murmured Yaza.

However, the field leaders refused to acknowledge it and ordered Yaza to bring Grim Reaper.

Yaza told me to wait and disappeared somewhere.

Yaza, who disappeared for a while, appeared with a boy around 5 years old holding hands.

I smiled at the child with a gentle smile that I have never seen for a long time, and looked down at my face, but I was jealous.

When I turned away, Yaza forced me to grab my chin and ordered "Look!"

And he said to the child with a gentle face.

"If you take a bag of a man who is taking a nap over there, I'll give you as much chocolate as you like."

 The boy happily replied with a smile, "Thank you!" and ran at a glance toward the man who was lying down.

 I reached out to stop the boy who was going, but the hand was hit by Yaza.
© Copyright 2020 Cotow/CoCoa (cocoacafe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228419-GrimRerper