*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228501-yugioh-arc-v-duels
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2228501
this is where all the arc-v duels will be
yuya/yuto vs yugo
yugo draws and uses the spell speedraw which he can use since he controls no other cards, and with its effect he draws 2 cards then sends Speedroid Red-Eyed Dice from his hand to the grave,he then uses the spell Speedroid Scratch which lets him send Speedroid Den-Den Daiko Duke from his hand to the grave to let him add speedriod terrortop from his deck to his hand,he then uses the effect of Speedroid Terrortop ( lvl 3 ATK 1200 DEF 600) from his hand allowing him to summon itself, he then normal summons the tuner monster Speedroid Tri-Eyed Dice ( lvl 3 ATK 300 DEF 1500), he then uses both of his monsters to synchro summon Hi-Speedroid Kendama ( lvl 6 ATK 2200 DEF 1600), he then uses the effect of kendama to banish terrortop to deal yuya 500 damage, yugo ends his turn with setting 2 cards.
yuya hand 5, lp 3500
yugo hand 2, lp 4000

yuto then does the body swap thing with yuya making him apear for a bit, yuto draws and he normal summons Performapal Salutiger ( lvl 4 ATK 1700 DEF 500) and with the effect of Performapal Helpprincess ( lvl 4 ATK 1200 DEF 1200) he can summon it from his hand, he uses both of his monsters to xyz summon Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon ( rank 4 ATK 2500 DEF 2000 oru 2), he then uses the effect of dark rebellion to steal half of the attack power from kendama to add to its own strength, dark rebellion attacks kendama but yugo uses the face down Re-dyce-cle by targeting clear wing in his extra deck and reviving tri-eyed dice , he then roles a dice and it lands on a 1 making tri-eyed dice a level 1 monster, the final effect of re-dyce-cle lets him synchro summon clear wing, yuto continues his attack but on clear wing, yugo then gets the action card selection of miracle to make clear wing not be destroyed but he still takes 1100 damage, yuto ends his turn and with that dark rebellion's attack power returns to normal.
yuto hand 4, lp 3500
yugo hand 2, lp 2900


yugo draws and summon the monster called Speedroid Razorang ( lvl 4 ATK 2000 DEF 0), he uses its effect to makes clear ing lose 300 attack points but yugo chains the effect of clearwing to destroyed razorang to negate the effect and gain attack equal to the attack of razorang, so clear wing gains 2000 attack, clear wing attacks dark rebellion but yuto gets the action card miracle to negate its destruction and halve the damage, yugo ends his turn with setting one face down card.
yuto hand 4, lp 2500
yugo hand 1, lp 2900

yuto draws and uses the spell The Phantom Knights' Rank-Up-Magic Launch to rank up dark rebellion into Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon ( rank 5 ATK 3000 DEF 2500) and with the effect of his rank up magic it becomes one of dark requiem's overlay units, he then detach's one overlay unit to make clear wing have 0 attack and itself to gain the same amount of attack clear wing lost, but yugo uses the effect of his clear wing to negate that effect and destroy dark requiem, but yuto uses the other effect of dark requiem to detach another one of its overlay units to negate clear wings effect and summon dark rebellion from the grave because he detached it, so clear wing has 0 attack and dark requiem has 5500 attack, dark rebelion attacks clear wing, but yugo uses the face down burning sonic to negate the attack and make clear wing gain 500 attack, dark requiem attacks clear wing but yugo uses the face down dicetadium of fate to role a die and depending on the number something will happen, he roles a 6 so clear wing gains 1000 attack, its not enough but yugo uses the action card miracle to halve the damage and make clear wing not fall in this battle, so he takes 2000 damage, yuto ends his turn.
yuto hand 4, lp 2500
yugo hand 1, lp 900

yugo draws and uses the effect of daiko duke in his grave to banish itself to summon red eyed dice ( lvl 1 ATK 100 DEF 100) from the grave, he then tunes red eyed dice with clear wing to synchro summon Crystal Wing Synchro Dragon ( lvl 8 ATK 3000 DEF 2500), he then normal summons Speedroid Pachingo-Kart ( lvl 4 ATK 1800 DEF 1000) and he uses its effect by targeting crystal wing but crystal wing negates its effect and destroys it to gain attack equal to pachingo-karts attacks, so crystal wing has 4800 attack, crystal wing attacks dark requiem and destroys it dealing 1800 damage to yuto, yuto and yuya switch back so yuya is in control now, yugo ends his turn with 1 face down card.
yuya hand 4, lp 700
yugo hand 0, lp 900

yuya draws and he normal summons performapal coin dragon ( lvl 4 ATK 1700 DEF 1000), it makes every dragon on the field gain 500 attack, he then attack crystal wing with dark rebellion and since coin dragon gave it 500 extra attack it ties with crystal wing so both dark rebellion and crystal wing fall in the battle but yugo uses his face down called extra shave reborn to revive clear wing, yuya ends his turn.
yuya hand 4, lp 700
yugo hand 0, lp 900

yugo draws and attacks coin dragon with clear wing and destroys it dealing 300 damage to yuya, yugo ends his turn.
yuya hand 4, lp 400
yugo hand 1, lp 900

yuya draws and plays the spell odd eyes accel to summon odd eyes this turn with no tribute, so he summons Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon ( lvl 7 ATK 2500 DEF 0), yuya ends his turn with setting 2 cards.
yuya hand 1, lp 400
yugo hand 1, lp 900

yugo draws and he uses the spell speed recovery to revive kendama, he uses the effect of kendama to banish pachingo kart to deal yuya 500 damage but yuya gets the action card acceleration to make the damage 0 but yugo chains the effect of clear wing to destroy his own monster so it gains 2200 attack, making clear wing currently posses 4700 attack points, clear wing attacks odd eyes but gets an action card which he doesn't seem to like, he then uses the face down break way discarding the broken ruin he got to end the battle phase, yugo ends his turn and the attack of clear wing returns to normal.
yuya hand 1, lp 400
yugo hand 1, lp 900

yuya draws and odd eyes attacks clear wing but yugo gets the action card miracle to stop clear wing being destroyed so yuya would only lose a monster, but yuya uses the face down wings of misdirection to negate the effect of miracle and make odd eyes gain 800 attack and since odd eyes is battling a monster that is a level 5 or higher the damage is doubled so clear wing is destroyed and yuya wins.

moon shadow and crow vs yuri (+more)
moon shadow draws and uses the spell ninjitsu art of hazy duplication which summons twilight ninja shingetsu( lvl 4 ATK 1500 DEF 100) from his hand, he then tributes shingetsu to summon twilight ninja Nichirin, the Chunin ( lvl 6 ATK 2300 DEF 1000), he then plays the spell Illusion Ninjitsu Art of Hazy Shuriken, he then grabs 2 action cards and uses the effect of his spell discarding them both to deal 600 damage to yuri, he ends his turn.
moon shadow hand 2, lp 4000
yuri hand 5, lp 3400
crow hand 5, lp 4000

yuri draws and he summons predaplant Ophrys Scorpio ( lvl 3 ATK 1200 DEF 800) and when its summoned he can send predaplant Drosophyllum Hydra from his hand to the grave to summon predaplant Darlingtonia Cobra ( lvl 3 ATK 1000 DEF 1500) from his deck and when darlingtonia cobra is summoned from the deck he can add polymization from his deck to his hand, before he does anything else moon shadow gets another action card and sends it to the grave to deal yuri 300 damage, yuri then uses the spell polymization to fuse his 2 monsters to summon Starving Venom Fusion Dragon ( lvl 8 ATK 2800 DEF 2000), starving venom attacks nichirin destroying it and dealing 500 damage, yuri ends.
moon shadow hand 2, lp 3500
yuri hand 4, lp 3100
crow hand 5, lp 4000

crow draws and he uses the effect of Blackwing - Gust the Backblast ( lvl 2 ATK 900 DEF 1400) to summon itself from the hand, he then uses the effect of Blackwing - Gladius the Midnight Sun ( lvl 3 ATK 800 DEF 1500) since he only controls 1 balckwing, he then uses the effect of Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind ( lvl 3 ATK 1300 DEF 400) to summon itself since he controls a blackwing, he then normal summons Blackwing - Harmattan the Dust ( lvl 2 ATK 800 DEF 800) and its effect gains a levels equal to the level of gust the back blast making it level 4, he then synchro summons Assault Blackwing - Raikiri the Rain Shower ( lvl 7 ATK 2600 DEF 2000), and with the effect of raikiri he destroys starving venom fusion dragon but yuri uses the action card invisibility making starving venom immune to raikiri's effect, since crow used a blackwing for the synchro summon of raikiri it counts as a tuner, crow synchro summons Assault Blackwing - Onimaru the Divine Thunder ( lvl 12 ATK 3000 DEF 2000) and it gains 2000 attack when it attacks since he synchro summoned twice that turn, divine thunder attacks starving venom but yuri gets the action card bi-attack to double the attack of starving venom making it stronger than divine thunder so it dies and deals crow 600 damage, crow ends his turn.
moon shadow hand 2, lp 3500
yuri hand 4, lp 3100
crow hand 2, lp 3400

moon shadow draws and sets Twilight Ninja Jogen and Twilight Ninja Kagen in the pendulum scale which allows him to summons monsters with levels between 10 and 1, he pendulum summons Twilight Ninja Getsuga, the Shogun ( lvl 8 ATK 2000 DEF 3000), he then uses its effect to move itself to deffence mode to revive his shingetsu in deffence mode and nichirin in attack mode, moon shadow attacks starving venom with nichirin and with the effect of kagen it gains 500 attack, yuri gets the action card evasion to negate the attack, moon shadow then gets another action card and sends it to the grave to deal 300 more damage to yuri, he ends his turn.
moon shadow hand 0, lp 3500
yuri hand 4, lp 2800
crow hand 2, lp 3400

yuri draws and he summons Predaplant Squid Drosera ( lvl 2 ATK 800 DEF 400), he then uses the spell super polymization by discarding Predaplant Sarraceniant from his hand to fusion summon using moon shadows shogun and his squid drosera to summon greedy venom fusion dragon ( lvl 10 ATK 3300 DEF 2500) and when squid drosera leaves the field a preda counter is put on both of moon shadows monsters, greedy venom uses its effect to make nichirin attack points 0, starving venom attacks shingetsu and destroys it, yuri then uses the effect of squid drosera from his hand sending it to the grave allowing starving venom to attack nichirin which he does and he destroys nichirin dealing 2800 damage to moon shadow, he then attacks moon shadow directly with greedy venom and moon shadow grabs an action card and uses the effect of his spell discarding it to deal 300 more damage before he loses, yuri turns moon shadow into a card and ends his turn.
yuri hand 1, lp 2500
crow hand 2, lp 3400

crow draws and uses the effect of Blackwing - Gofu the Vague Shadow ( lvl 5 ATK 0 DEF 0), to summon itself and summon 2 vague shadow tokens ( lvl 1 ATK 0 DEF 0), he can also use gofu to synchro summon a card in the grave yard, so h synchro summons Assault Blackwing - Raikiri the Rain Shower from the grave, he then equips it with sky excalibur giving it another 400 attack points, he then uses its ability to destroy greedy venom but greedy venoms board nuke effect triggers destroying every other monster includingn starving venom and deals the owners damage equal to the total attack of the destroyed monsters but with the effect of excalibur raikirir is immune to the effect and yuri gets the action card acceleration to make his effect damage 0 and greedy venom gets revived by banishing drosera squid from his grave,crow ends his turn.
yuri hand 1, lp 2500
crow hand 1, lp 3400

yuri draws and he attacks raikiri and destroys it with greedy venom dealing 300 damage but with the effect of gofu it is sent back to the extra deck instead and since excalibur is destroyed he can revive a tuner so he brings back gofu which summons 2 more tokens in attack mode with 0 attack, yuri gets the action card wonder chance letting greedy venom attack again so it attack a vauge shadow token crow gets the action card miracle making his token not be destroyed and the damage is halved so he only takes 1650 damage, yuri ends his turn with 1 face down card.
yuri hand 1, lp 2500
crow hand 1, lp 1450

crow draws and special summons Blackwing - Oroshi the Squall ( lvl 1 ATK 400 DEF 600) since he controled a blackwing, he then normal summons Blackwing - Tornado the Reverse Wind ( lvl 4 ATK 1000 DEF 1200), he then sychro summons using oroshi and the 2 tokens to summon Assault Blackwing - Kunisada the White Rainbow ( lvl 3 ATK 1000 DEF ???), he then uses the effect of gofu to synchro summon from the grave yard Assault Blackwing - Onimaru the Divine Thunder and since he synchro summoned twice this turn it gains 2000 attack points when it battle this turn, onimaru attacks greedy venom but yuri gets the action card restore making onimaru have only its original attack but crow then gets the action card twinkle comet to make greedy venom lose 1000 attack and deals yuri 500 damage but yuri uses the action card double attack to double greedy venom's attack power to 4600 and right before crow loses yuya and gong join in the duel, crow then loses and gets carded and that immidently ends his turn.
yuri hand 1, lp 2000
yuya hand 5, lp 2000
gong hand 5, lp 2000

yuya draws and he then sets Performapal Drummerilla and Xiangsheng Magician in the pendulum scale letting him summon monster with a level 3 through 7, so he pendulum summons odd eyes pendulum dragon (lvl 7 ATK 2500 DEF 2000) and Performapal Coin Dragon ( lvl 4 ATK 1700 DEF 1000), with the effect of coin dragon odd eyes and itself gain 500 attacking making odd eyes have 3000 attack and coin dragon have 2200, odd eyes attacks greedy venom and with the effect of drummerilla odd eyes gains 600 attack for this battle making it stronger than greedy venom also with the effect of coin dragon neither of them would be destroyed by greedy venoms effect and odd eyes doubles its battle damage making the damage it deals 600 but yuri uses the face down Extra Shave Reborn when greedy venom is destroyed to revive starving venom, yuya ends his turn.
yuri hand 1, lp 1400
yuya hand 2, lp 2000
gong hand 5, lp 2000

gong draws and normal summons super heavy samurai flutist ( lvl 3 ATK 500 DEF 1000) and we=hen he normal summons it he can tribute summon it to special summon super heavy samurai big benkei (lvl 8 ATK 1000 DEF 3500), he then special summons Superheavy Samurai Trumpeter ( lvl 2 ATK 300 DEF 600) by discarding Superheavy Samurai Soulbuster Gauntlet and by having no spells and traps in his grave, he then synchro summons Superheavy Samurai Warlord Susanowo ( lvl 10 ATK 2400 DEF 3800) in defence mode, he then uses the ability of susanowo to attack when its in defence mode and use its defence points as attack points for this battle yuri manages to find 2 copies of the action card take flight raising starving venoms attack power by 1200 but gong uses the other effect of susanowo by paying 500 lp to use the effect of an action card in yuri's grave an he uses restore to return starving venoms attack to 2800, yuri then gets the action card evasion negating susanowo's attack, gong ends his turn but before yuri could make his turn leo joins in the duel.
yuri hand 1, lp 1400
yuya hand 2, 2000
gong hand 2, lp 1500
leo hand 5, lp 2000

leo draws and sets his 2 spirit reactors in the pendulum scale but since their both scale one he can't pendulum summon yet, but he use one of their effects to become the same scale as Xiangsheng so its scale 8, he then pendulum summons Spirit Tech Force - Pendulum Governor ( lvl 7 ATK 2800 DEF 2500) and Spirit Gem - Salamander Core ( lvl 2 ATK 0 DEF 0), he uses the effect of salamander core tributing itself to destroy susanowo to deal 800 damage but gong uses the effect of susanowo to pay 500 lp to use the effect of invisibility from yuri's grave to make it immune to that effect so he doesn't take 800 damage, pendulum governor attacks coin dragon but yuya uses the effect of drummerilla to make coin dragon gain 600 attack, but leo gets the action card take flight making pendulum governor gain the same amount so coin dragon falls and odd eyes loses its power boost of 500, leo ends his turn with 1 face down card.
yuri hand 1, lp 1400
yuya hand 2, lp 1400
gong hand 2, lp 1000
leo hand 1, lp 2000

yuri draws and he gets the action card power gem and flame surge giving starving venom 1200 attack points and makes it when it destroys monster in battle he can deal damage equal to the monsters defence power, starving venom attacks susanowo and if it lands and destroys it gong will lose but gong uses the effect of susanowo to pay 500 lp to use evasion from yuri's grave, yuri end his turn losing his 1200 points boost.
yuri hand 2, lp 1400
yuya hand 2, lp 1400
gong hand 2, lp 500
leo hand 1, lp 2000

yuya draws and pendulum summons coin dragon from his extra deck and Performapal Nightmare Knight ( lvl 4 ATK 1700 DEF 0) and Performapal Lebellman ( lvl 6 ATK 100 DEF 2600), he then uses nightmare knight and coin dragon to xyz summon Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon ( rank 4 ATK 2500 DEF 2000), he then uses the effect of dark rebellion to take half of governor's attack power and adds it to its own, he then uses the same effect on starving venom, making dark rebellion have 5300 attack points, yuya uses the effect of lebellman to incress the level of odd eyes by 1 so it can attack because governor has the effect that monsters with the level between his scale cant attack, also only pendulum monsters can attack it, odd eyes attacks governor and with the effect of drummerilla it gains 600 more attack but leo uses the trap Dis-Swing Fusion negating the attack of odd eyes, he then can take control of odd eyes and fusion summon with 1 less material so he uses governor to fusion summon Master Spirit Tech Force - Pendulum Ruler ( lvl 12 ATK 3500 DEF 3000, yuya ends his turn since with pendulum rulers effect only pendulum monsters can attack.
yuri hand 2, lp 1400
yuya hand 1, lp 1400
gong hand 2, lp 500
leo hand 1, lp 2000

gong draws and summons the tuner monster Superheavy Samurai Battleball ( lvl 2 ATK 100 DEF 800), he then synchro summons using both of his monsters to summon Superheavy Samurai Steam Train King ( lvl 12 ATK 2000 DEF 4800), gong then gets the action card invisibility to make it immune to the effects of pendulum ruler, he then uses the effect of train king to banish invisibility to deal leo 200 damage, gong then sets the pendulum scale using Superheavy Samurai General Coral and Superheavy Samurai General Jade but he wont be using them for a pendulum summon, train king attacks pendulum ruler, but leo gets the action card big escape to end the battle phase, gong ends his turn.
yuri hand 2, lp 1400
yuya hand 1, lp 1400
gong hand 0, lp 500
leo hand 1, lp 1800

leo draws and he then uses his already set scale to pendulum summon salamander core from the extra deck and Spirit Gem - Silpheed Core ( lvl 2 ATK 0 DEF 0), he then uses the effect of salamander core to return it to the hand, he then uses the effect of pendulum governor to destroy slipheed core to destroy drummerilla and general coral and deals them both 1600 damage, yuya gets the action card acceleration to negate the effect damage on himself but gong gets hit and is defeated but before he is carded jack atlas shows up and joins the duel and for some reason means gong can't be turned into a card, odd eyes attacks dark rebellion destroying them both, pendulum governor then attacks lebellman and destroys it too, leo ends his turn.
yuri hand 2, lp 1400
yuya hand 1, lp 1400
leo hand 2, lp 1800
jack hand 5, lp 2000

jack draws and tosses an action card he got at yuya, he then normal summons Red Resonator ( lvl 2 ATK 600 DEF 200) and with the effect of red warg ( lvl 6 ATK 1400 DEF 2200) in his hand he can special summon it with halving its attack, he then synchro summons Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend ( lvl 8 ATK 3000 DEF 2500), jacks gets the action card invisibility to make it immune to pendulum governors effect, he then uses the effect of red dragon archfiend to destroy starving venom but yuri uses the action card mad hurricane to return it to his extra deck instead, jack ends his turn with 4 face down cards since he can't battle the turn he uses the effect of red warg.
yuri hand 2, lp 1400
yuya hand 1, lp 1400
leo hand 2, lp 1800
jack hand 0, lp 2000

yuri draws and uses the spell predaponics, he uses its effect to revive his cobra from the dead, he then normal summons Predaplant Moray Nepenthes ( lvl 4 ATK 1600 DEF 1000), he then uses the spell polymization to fuse his 2 monsters and summon his starving venom fusion dragon back to the field, he gets the action card invisibility so he can use starving venom's effects and with the effect of starving venom it gains attack equal to the total attack of all of his opponents special summoned monsters, so it gains 6500 attack points making its attack power 9300 for this turn, starving venom attacks scarlight but jack gets an action card but it is called cursed gem and it deals him 600 damage, he then finds another action card right before the attack lands called damage banish making his damage 0 and he uses the his face down red gem stopping his monsters destruction this turn, yuri ends his turn.
yuri hand 0, lp 1400
yuya hand 1, lp 1400
leo hand 2, lp 1800
jack hand 0, lp 1400

yuya draws and he sets Xiangke Magician in his free pendulum zone, he then pendulum summon odd eyes and lebellman from the extra deck, he then uses monster reborn to revive dark rebellion xyz dragon , he uses the effect of xiangke to make dark rebellion have a level this turn and he also uses the effect of Xiangsheng to make dark rebellions level the same as odd eyes, he then uses them both to xyz summon Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon ( rank 7 ATK 3000 DEF 2500), he then uses the action card invisibility on it making it immune to all other cards, he then uses the effect of raging dragon to negate the effects of face up spells and traps on the field then every other card on the field except for itself is destroyed but since pendulum ruler can't be destroyed by card effects it is safe, raging dragon then gains 200 attack times the amount of cards destroyed by its effect, so it gains 2200 attack points, makings its attack power 5200 this turn, yuya then attacks leo directly leaving leo on 100 life points, he then uses the effect of nightmare knight from his grave to finish leo off, he then uses raging dragons second attack to defeat yuri, but since yuya is in his crazy mode he is now going after jack, yuya ends his turn.
yuya hand 0, lp 1400
jack hand 0, lp 1400

jack draws and uses the spell red reborn to revive scarlight red dragon archfiend, he then uses its effect to destroy raging dragon to deal yuya 500 damage but yuya uses the action card jack gave him earlier to negate the effect damage and with the effect of raging dragon its puts itself into the pendulum scale, scarlight attacks yuya directly but yuya gets the action card evasion to negate the attack, jack ends his turn.
yuya hand 0, lp 1400
jack hand 0, lp 1400

yua draws and uses the effect of raging dragon in his pendulum zone to put Performapal Ignition Eagle from his deck into the pendulum zone, he then once more pendulum summons lebellman from the extra deck and Performapal Odd-Eyes Dissolver, he then uses the effect of dissolver allowing him to fusion summon using ignition eagle from his pendulum zone and itself to summon Performapal Gatlinghoul ( lvl 8 ATK 2900 DEF 900), he then uses its effect to deal jack 200 damage times the amount of cards on the field and since there is 3 he deals jack 600 damage, he then uses its other effect to destroy scarlight but jack gets the action card invisibility to negate its destruction, yuya ends his turn.
yuya hand 0, lp 1400
jack hand 0, lp 800

jack draws and sets 1 card, he then uses the ability of scarlight to destroy gattlinghoul to deal 500 damage to yuya, scarlight then attacks yuya directly but yuya uses the action card damage banish making him take no damage this battle, jack ends his turn.
yuya hand 0, lp 900
jack hand 0, lp 800

yuya draws and uses the effect of raging dragon to set timegazer from his deck to the pendulum zone, he then pendulum summons lebellman and Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron ( lvl 2 ATK 200 DEF 600), he then uses the effect of lebellman to make odd eyes synchron level 4, he uses both of his monsters to synchro summon Nirvana High Paladin ( lvl 10 ATK 3300 DEF 2500), nirvana attacks scarlight but jack uses the face down king scarlet stopping scarlight being killed in this fight and he gets a level 1 tuner, yuya ends his turn.
yuya hand 0, lp 900
jack hand 0, lp 500

jack draws and summons the monster Double Resonator ( lvl 1 ATK 0 DEF 0) he then doubles tunes his monsters to summon the synchro monster called Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend ( lvl 10 ATK 3500 DEF 3000), tyrant uses its effect to destroy everything but itself, since nirvana was destroyed it puts itself in the pendulum zone, tyrant attacks yuya directly but yuya gets the action card evasion to negate the attack, but jack uses the effect to tyrant to negate the spells effect and it gains 500 attack, it then hits yuya and jack wins, but in this time frame leo and yuri got away so the victory was pointless.

winner jack atlas
© Copyright 2020 something (xyzuser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228501-yugioh-arc-v-duels