*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228621-Remembering-Those-People
Rated: E · Article · Biographical · #2228621
To Have Humor With
To Know A Lot of Names and to Associate Them With Other People Is Quite Amazing I will Prove to You. My Name is Craig Hopkins Born August 2, 1965 and Turned 55 Years Old. Yeah. Just A Few Examples of Who and What In 1965. The Sound of Music came out then. The song The Sounds of Silence Came out that year by Simon and Garfunkel. This is My Best, I am the same the same Age as Brad Pitt and Slash aka Saul Hudson. I think this is Pretty Cool for Me Personally. It makes me Appreciate Me A Little More in Life. I know five Heathers or have been Associated with Me here Recently within the last 5 weeks or so. I know Heathers' from CSL Plasma, My Former Boss Heather in which I ran into Today at Kroger's and Really Appreciated Her Very Much. We knew each Other from Treyton Oak Tower's from That Mess in the Past. I know a Wonderful Heather from Cracker Barrel (via Crittenden Drive) as a Server and She Fried Chicken There Real Well. That is a Really Hard Job to do. I had a Heather from Park Communty Bank Help me one Day for a matter I need taking care of. I know a Wonderful Server/Bartender named Heather She likes a lot of the Same Music I Do. These days with Me it is Heavy I usually the Women with it these days. With Bands like In This Moment (Maria Brink), band called Jinjer (Tatiana and from Ukraine), and she Really likes the band TOOL ( Maynard James Keenan). Within the last weeks here I contacted A Friend from High School Randy, Living Texas now. I knew him 20 years prior, came to a wedding and blew Him off 17 years later on a bad weekend to Reconnect now. I know another Randy from My Mom's Friends family. One day went to Qdoba was talking to the Service Counter Girl about Randy from Texas and what happened to Me and him. Her named happened to Randy also. Gave her a moment for that one. Met a nice Bus Driver named Dee Durhan. My sister Caralyn, her middle name is Deann. My Dad, his prior wife was named Sue and actual named was Carolyn though I found just recently. My Dad's current wife her name is Dee also. My sister Caralyn was telling me about her husband Jim knowing quite a few Dee's.I told my other sister Cindy that I had nice Bosses named Cindy also. The one Boss named Cindy I worked for an alluminum extrusion company named Altec. The other Cindy now runs part of University of Louisville Hospital I seen one day. Cindy's middle name is Suzanne which is my mom's name also. I know a Sue that runs CSL Plasma also. Again associated with my dad's first my wife Sue also.With this I Pay Homage to My Mother. She has Fond Memories of two Brothers she has Lost Recently within the last two years. To My Uncle Lowell , for His Humor noted for when needed at a different circumstances. For My Uncle Larry when growing up young enjoyed the winter outdoors because of Him. These are ALL WONDERFUL PEOPLE.
© Copyright 2020 Crusader (damageinc55 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228621-Remembering-Those-People