*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2229845-Wendys-Wedding-Day-Window-Woes
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2229845
A young woman gets herself stuck in an awkward position on her wedding day and needs help.
Twenty-five year old Wendy Thompson was in her hotel room twenty minutes before her wedding when she decided to text her close friend Leanne to distract from her nervousness and accidentally tripped over her own feet and watched in horror as her phone flew out of her hands and out and a rather small square nearby window.

The young woman was 5'6, 146 pounds, had beautiful short light curly blond hair and brown eyes.
Her curvaceous figure was covered by a short red dress with white polka dots, black tights and a black blazer jacket over the top of it.

Wendy cursed her clumsiness as she ran over to the window and stuck her hands out to grab her phone, stretching far as she possibly could but still it just slightly out of her reach.

The young blond said, "This is going to be an extremely tight squeeze," as she then decided to go through the window to retrieve her phone despite her concerns about possibly getting stuck due to it's rather small size and her curvy figure.

She then stuck her head through the window and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon through, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out, giving anyone who walked in an absolutely amazing view of her lower half.The

Wendy quickly grabbed her phone and put it in her jacket pocket and also found a pink rose and put in her hair and took a selfie before jokingly wiggling her behind and said,, "I must look absolutely ridiculous right now, thank goodness no one can see me like this," as she then tried to back of the window but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

The young woman said, "You have got to be kidding me, why did I eat that big breakfast and second peice of vanilla cheesecake," as she placed her hands against the window frame and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated Wendy said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid window, I'm getting married and don't have time to be stuck here," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself stuck free again, even putting her left foot against the wall for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

The young blond, who couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in a window on her wedding day said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and sweets."

She then thought about calling her best friend Laura but her phone got no reception and decided against calling out for help because she would be mortified if anyone else saw her in such an embarrassing position and realised that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Wendy spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself stuck free again following a brief rest and said, "How can I possibly be stuck, I'm not even fat," as she then suddenly heard a loud RIP sound and realised that the seat of her dress and tights had ripped, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by her lucky pink panties with tiny teddy bears on them for all the world to see.

The young woman said, "This is the most embarrassing day of my life," as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

Laura, a thin brunette knocked on the door and asked, "Wendy, are you all right, are you nearly ready?"
Wendy replied, "Laura, thank goodness you're here, I need your help, I'm in a bit of an awkward position, please come in but don't freak out because this isn't what it looks like."

The young brunette opened up the door, walked in and burst into laughter when she saw her best friend's barely-covered backside sticking out of the window and began chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Wendy's underpants."

The utterly humiliated young woman then explained the entire situation before her best friend said, "I guess you weren't trying to jilt Bernadette, you would have chosen a much bigger window, your butt looks absolutely enormous sticking out of there."

Wendy said, "Thank you for your comment about my ass, could you please pull me out of here," as Lauren then grabbed onto her hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

The young blond said, "OW, Ouch,OW, Laura, that really hurts, I'm not moving, put your back into it, OW."
Her best friend said, "I am putting my back into it, it's not as easy as it sounds, you've really wedged herself in there tight," as she suddenly lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the carpet.

The young brunette said, "Oh, it's just no use, you just won't budge, I'm so sorry I hurt you," as she then ran off to get help.

Wendy then suddenly heard laughter coming from in front of her and was then face to face with her wife-to-be Bernadette, a slightly less curvy blond who said, "Wow, Wendy, what an awkward position you've gotten yourself stuck in."

The young woman explained the entire situation and said, "Bernie, you could leave me stuck here forever and go and marry somebody else, who won't get themselves stuck in a window."

Bernadette hugged and kissed Wendy and said, "I would never leave you, I love you even though you look absolutely ridiculous right now, I'll go and distract the guests while the others yank you out of there," as she then ran off as fast as she possibly could.

Laura then returned with the two's close friends Stephanie, Lacy, Sinead and Sinead's daughter Rebecca as the four newcomers burst into laughter when they saw Wendy's barely-covered backside.

The young brunette then grabbed onto her best friend's hips and said, "Brace yourself because this is probably going to really hurt," as Stephanie pulled Laura's waist while Lacy pulled Stephenie's shirt, Sinead pulled Lacy's legs and Rebecca pulled the hem of her mother's short dark blue skirt.

Laura said, "All right Ladies, we can actually do this, really put your backs into it, no nothing back, Heave," as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength on the bride to be.

The poor young blond was streched to her absolute limit as she said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be pulled in two," as she suddenly sniffied the flower and sneezed loudly as the epic tug of war suddenly ended with a loud POP sound.

Wendy was pulled from the window at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the carpet.

The young woman said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might actually be stuck in there forever," as she hugged everyone and thanked them for rescuing her.

"It was absolutely no problem, nice panties by the way, especially the teddy bears, very cute, I thought you usually wait until after the wedding to show them to your new wife," joked a laughing Laura.

Wendy then remembered that everyone including the young girl could see her underwear and quickly changed into a new short light blue dress with white polka dots and a new pair of tights as everyone began laughing at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.

She soon arrived at the aisle and said, "I apologise for being late, I was a bit stuck on something," as her bride to be, friends and Rebecca struggled not to laugh.








© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2229845-Wendys-Wedding-Day-Window-Woes