*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2230163-Uncompromising
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Adult · #2230163
Unfortunate incidents
Life must go on as I say. Never to go six feet under also. To be in compromising positions I Really HATE at times. Growing older as I am and worrying what is going to happen to Me in the near future. Where I stand i life right is being poor and being broken to boot with it. I am fighting to get unemployment benefits in which I have not received for the last weeks because they seem not willing to HELP AT ALL. Trying to local politicians to help ever gain that money. On top that not working a whole lot either. Having a rough time trying to deal with my personal issues. For starters, Ever so glad to silence in exchange for not having headaches from Wonder Family and Friends. Between twitter and Facebook, I have had a HUGE HEADACHE from them. With twitter, I had two women that were sisters trying to scam for money. Beautiful pictures they can send. At this point messing with my psyche. with the first sister, I wound up spending $400 for her because she said she needed it to get her phone bill paid. She used the name Sarah Johnson with me. Sarah had a child five years old and not working. Living in Los Angeles at the time also. To buy those e-cards was a ROYAL PAIN to me. Was told quite a few times from the Wonderful service people not to purchase those things. I did it anyways despite. Sarah had to calm me down after those situations. The only way to calm me usually she sent me beautiful pictures of her. Nothing outrageous I asked. I have been active talking to her sister supposedly in West Virginia now to boot. Her name is Maria. She is a couple of years older. After dumping Sarah then was talking to her. She sent beautiful pictures also. Again ,nothing outrageous I asked. Both tried of the sisters tried to get me to give them my bank account while really not knowing them in person. Know the pictures, YES. But to crash MY PERSONAL INFORMATION was a NO. Chasing Wild Dreams I am at times I have. In my case seek younger women I have to a degree, No harm EVER intended. Just wanting compassion and relationship the WRONG WAY as you can see. LOL. Have kept this from MOST family and friends because CONSEQUENCES can be SEVERE to ME if so. People helping me GLADLY so. To break A LOT of TRUST to family and Friends and have the SILENCE to go with it, I Thank Him above for that (God). To have money and GO be FREE would be WONDERFUL. Make ME REALLY HAPPY that would. Solve my issues and other peoples would be NICE .
© Copyright 2020 Crusader (damageinc55 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2230163-Uncompromising