*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2230446-duelist-battle-royal
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2230446
this will be a continued serious i will be writing, read for more info
this serious i will write can be summed up by the question, what if almost every duelist was thrown in the same room and forced to have a battle royal?, well i guess this is a very large room but still, almost every duelist from every yu-gi-oh serious will be here, so throw an idea at me, this will go on for a while, and i have no clue who i will make win this thing, i also might have a very brief explanation of how the characters start their duel. also this battle royal is bending space and time so almost any duel can happen, for example, astral and yuma will both have utopia in their decks some how, and all of the yu-boys will be having their own body, stuff like that, so as i said, almost any duel can happen. also first turn draw is a rule for everybody in this, even people from yu-gi-oh vrains. also the rule of numbers can only be destroyed by other numbers is removed


duelist battle royal part 1
familiar faces, not so familiar people

Jaden finds aster phoenix (the arc-v version) but is confused why aster doesn't know him, Yusei is having the same issue with jack (again his arc-v version) and yuma having the same problem with kite (and once more arc-v version), so they all decide to duel the person that seems to not remember them to see if they can snap some sense into them (it won't work because if a person is defeated they will be eliminated, i might make them return so it will explain a certain thing that will happen in this duel), they all shout 'lets duel' at the same time and all start their duel at the same time (there might be a weird thing with me changing from duel to duel so sorry for any confusion)

Jaden vs aster
aster draws and he summons Destiny HERO - Drill dark (llvl 4 ATK 1600 DEF 1200), he then uses the spell D-Pressure to summon Destiny HERO - Decider from his hand in attack mode (lvl 4 ATK 1600 DEF 1000), aster ends his turn with setting 1 card.
jaden hand 5, lp 4000
aster hand 2, lp 4000

Yusei vs jack
jack draws and he normal summons red resonator (lvl 2 ATK 600 DEF 200) and with the effect of red warg (lvl 6 ATK 1400 DEF 2200) in his hand he can summon it to the field by halving its attack, he then synchro summons Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend (lvl 8 ATK 3000 DEF 2500), he ends his turn with setting 1 card.
Yusei hand 5, lp 4000
jack hand 3, lp 4000

Yuma vs kite
kite draws and he normal summons cipher wing (lvl 4 ATK 1400 DEF 1200), he then specail summons 2 more cipher wings from his hand since he controls a cipher wing, he then uses the effect of the first cipher wing to tribute itself to raise the level of his other 2 cipher wings by 4, he overlays his 2 cipher wings to xyz summon galaxy eyes cipher dragon (rank 8 ATK 3000 DEF 2500 oru 2), kite ends his turn with setting 1 card.
yuma hand 5, lp 4000
kite hand 2, lp 4000

Jaden vs aster
jaden draws and plays the spell double fusion by paying 500 life points to fuse twice this turn, so he fuses Elemental Hero Burstinatrix and Elemental Hero Avian to summon Elemental Hero Flame Wingman (lvl 6 ATK 2100 DEF 1200), he then fuses his Elemental Hero Sparkman with flame wingman to summon Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman (lvl 8 ATK 2500 DEF 2100) and it gains 1200 attack since he has 4 hero's in his grave, so shining flare wingman has 3700 attack currently, flare wingman attack drill dark but aster uses his face down D-Fusion letting him fuse his 2 hero's to summon Destiny HERO - Dystopia (lvl 8 ATK 2800 DEF 2400) and with its effect he can deal jaden damage equal to the attack fo drill dark, so jaden takes 1600 damage, a replay triggers so jaden attacks dystopia but the other effect of D-fusion stops dystopia being destroyed but aster still takes 900 damage, jaden ends his turn with 1 face down card.
jaden hand 2, lp 1900
aster hand 2, lp 3100

aster draws and he equips dystopia with D-Dragging Hammer and discards his Destiny HERO - Dynatag to make dystopia lose 1000 and since dystopia had its attack changed it can destroy jaden's flare wingman, dystopia then attacks jaden directly making jaden have 100 life points, aster ends his turn.
jaden hand 2, lp 100
aster hand 1, lp 3100

Yusei draws and he uses the effect of Quickdraw Synchron (lvl 5 ATK 700 DEF 1400) by discarding Quillbolt Hedgehog from his hand to summon itself to the field, he then uses the effect of his hedgehog (lvl 2 ATK 800 DEF 800) in the grave to revive itself since he controls a tuner monster, he then tunes his quickdraw synchron and his hedgehog to synchro summon nitro warrior (lvl 8 ATK 2800 DEF 1800), he then equips it with junk barrage, now nitro warrior gains 1000 attack for this turn, and when it destroys something in battle jack takes damage equal to half the destroyed monsters attack, nitro warrior attacks scarlight but jack uses the face down red gem to stop his dragon being destroyed this turn, but he still takes damage, yusei ends his turn with setting 2 cards and the attack power of nitro warrior returns to normal.
Yusei hand 1, lp 4000
jack hand 3, lp 3200

jack draws and he activates the ability of his red dragon to destroy nitro warrior and deal Yusei 500 damage, scarlight then attacks Yusei directly and deals 3000 damage, jack ends his turn with setting 1 card
yusei hand 3, lp 500
jack hand 3, lp 3200

Yuma vs kite
yum adraws and he normal summons gagaga magician (lvl 4 ATK 1500 DEF 1000) and with the effect of Kagetokage thats in his hand he can summon kagetokage (lvl 4 ATK 1100 DEF 1500) to the field, he then overlays them to xyz summon number 39: utopia (rank 4 ATK 2500 DEF 2000 oru 2) yuma then attacks cipher dragon with utopia and yuma uses the ability to negate its own attack but yuma uses the spell double or nothing to double the attack of utopia so it's attack is doubled and it can attack once more so utopia attacks cipher dragon but kite uses the trap cipher bit to stop cipher dragon from being destroyed but he still takes 2000 damage and he can attach cipher bit to cipher dragon as an overlay unit making it have 3 overlay units, yuma ends his turn with setting 1 card.
yuma hand 2, lp 4000
kite hand 2, lp 2000

kite draws and he uses the ability of his cipher dragon to take control of utopia and make utopia a cipher dragon but utopia can't attack directly this turn, he then activates the spell cipher interference and attacks yuma directly and with the effect of cipher interference cipher dragon has its attack power doubled to 6000 for this battle, yuma uses his face down half unbreak to halve the damage he takes, kite ends his turn and utopia returns to yuma's field.
yuma hand 2, lp 1000
kite hand 2, lp 1000

jaden vs aster
jaden draws and he then uses graceful charity to draw 3 cards and discard 2, he then uses monster to revive the Elemental Hero Neos (lvl 7 ATK 2500 DEF 2000) he discarded, he then normal summons Neo-Spacian Grand Mole (lvl 3 ATK 900 DEF 300), he then fuses grand mole and neos without polymization to fusion summon Elemental Hero Grand Neos (lvl 7 ATK 2500 DEF 2000), he then uses the effect of grand neos to return dystopia to aster's extra deck, he then plays e-emergency call to add bubble man from his deck to his hand, he then special summons bubble man (lvl 4 ATK 800 DEF 1200) since he controls no other cards in his hand, both of his monsters attacks aster's life points directly and finish's him off, eliminating aster from the battle royal.

Yusei vs jack
yusei draws and he activates the spell Cards of Consonance to discard turbo synchron to draw 2 cards, he then uses the face down Descending Lost Star to revive nitro warrior and lower its level by 1, he then normal summons Road Synchron (lvl 4 ATK 1600 DEF 800), he then tunes road synchron with nitro warrior to synchro summon Stardust Dragon (lvl 8 ATK 2500 DEF 2000), he then uses the face down graceful revival to revive turbo synchron (lvl 1 ATK 100 DEF 500), he then special summons turbo booster (lvl 1 ATK 0 DEF 0) from his hand since he normal summoned this turn, he then synchro summons using turbo synchron and turbo booster to summon formula synchron (lvl 2 ATK 200 DEF 1500), he then uses the effect of formula synchron to draw 1 card, he then synchro summons Shooting Star Dragon (lvl 10 ATK 3300 DEF 2500), he then uses the effect of shooting star dragon to reveal the top 5 cards of his deck, the revealed cards are hyper synchron, junk synchron, miracle wake, debris dragon and nitro synchron, which lets shooting star dragon attack 4 times this turn, shoot star dragon attacks scarlight but jack uses the face down King Scarlet to stop his dragon being destroyed in that battle and he gets to summon a token in defence mode but he still takes damage, yusei then attacks scarlight again to make jack have 2600 life points left, shooting star dragon attacks the token and then attacks jack directly for game, eliminating jack from the the battle royal.

yuma vs kite
yuma draws and he uses utopia to xyz summon Number C39: Utopia Ray (rank 4 ATK 2500 DEF 2000 oru 2), he then uses the ability of utopia ray detaching both of its overlay units to make itself gain 1000 attack and cipher dragon lose 2000 attack, so utopia ray has 3500 attack and cipher dragon has 1000, utopia attacks cipher dragon for game and he eliminates kite from the battle royal.

yuto and shay find that yuma has defeated kite and they prepare to duel him one a 2 v 1 but astral shows up and makes it a 2 v 2, whilst mizar is walking around trying to find his friends he runs into kaiba and they start a duel between dragons.

duelist battle royal part 2
a duel between dragons and a utopia team up

Mizar and Kaiba begin their duel whilst astral, Yuma, shay and yuto try to agree on how the tag team duel will work.

mizar and kaiba shout at the same time 'lets duel'

kaiba vs mizar
kaiba draws and he plays the spell white dragon ritual to tribute spear dragon from his hand to ritual summon Paladin of White Dragon (lvl 4 ATK 1900 DEF 1200), he then uses its ability to tribute itself to summon blue eyes white dragon from his deck (lvl 8 ATK 3000 DEF 2500) in attack mode, he ends his turn.
kaiba hand 3, lp 4000
mizar hand 5, lp 4000

mizar draws and he then special summons Schwarzschild Limit Dragon (lvl 8 ATK 2000 DEF 0) from his hand since kaiba has a monster with more then 2000 attack, he then normal summons Parsec, the Interstellar Dragon (lvl 8 ATK 800 DEF 800) from his hand wth no sacrifice since he controls a level 8 monster, he overlays his 2 monsters to xyz summon Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon ( rank 8 ATK 3000 DEF 2500 oru 2)

yuma and astral vs yuto and shay
the player and their team mates will share the same field and life points. they can also summon cards from their team mates extra deck..

yuto draws and he ends his turn with setting 3 face down cards. astral seems slightly confused/curious about why yuto didn't summon any monsters.
yuma hand size 5, lp 8000
astral hand size 5, lp 8000
yuto hand size 3, lp 8000
shay hand size 5, lp 8000

yuma draws and he normal summons gagaga magician (lvl 4 ATK 1500 DEF 1000), he then uses the effect of doggy diver ( lvl 4 ATK 1000 DEF 1000) to summon itself from his hand, yuma overlays his 2 monsters to xyz summon number 39: utopia ( rank 4 ATK 2500 DEF 2000 oru 2), utopia attacks yuto and shay directly but yuto uses his 2 copys of The Phantom Knights of Lost Vambrace making utopia lose 1300 attack and lets yuto summon them as a monster with their stats being (lvl 2 ATK 600 DEF 0), utopia then instead attacks one of the vambrace's but the effect of vambrace stops it being destroyed that turn but yuto and shay still take 700 damage, yuto uses his face down because they took damage called The Phantom Knights' Twin Medals letting him overlay his 2 monsters/traps to xyz summon The Phantom Knights of Cursed Javelin (rank 2 ATK 1600 DEF 0), yuma ends his turn with setting 2 cards.
yuma hand 2, lp 8000
astral hand 5, lp 8000
yuto hand 3, lp 7300
shay hand 5, lp 7300

shay draws and he normal summons raidraptor - vanishing lanius (lvl 4 ATK 1300 DEF 1600), he then uses the effect of vanishing lanius to summon a second vanishing lanius, and he summons a third vanishing lanius with the effect of his second vanishing lanius, shay overlays his 3 vanishing lanius's to xyz summon Raidraptor - Rise Falcon (rank 4 ATK 100 DEF 2000 oru 3), shay uses the effect of rise falcon by detaching 1 overlay unit to gain attack power equal to the attack power of utopia, making rise falcon have 1400 attack points this turn, shay then uses the effect of cursed javelin by detaching its overlay unit to make utopia lose all of its attack power and have its effects negated, cursed javelin attacks utopia destroying it and dealing 1600 damage to yuma and astral, rise falcon attacks yuma and astral directly dealing 1400 more damage, shay activates the spell raptor's intercept formation, shay sets 2 cards and he ends his turn making rise falcon return to its normal 100 attack.
yuma hand 2, lp 5000
atral hand 5, lp 5000
yuto hand 3, lp 7300
shay hand 0, lp 7300

astral draws and he activates the card yuma set called monster reborn to revive utopia, astral then normal summons gogogo golem (lvl 4 ATK 1800 DEF 1500), he then activates the spell solid overlay, he then uses solid overlay and gogogo golem to xyz summon his own utopia, astral then plays the other spell yuma set called rank up magic astral force to rank his utopia up to summon number 39: utopia beyond ( rank 6 ATK 3000 DEF 2500 oru 3), astral enters the battle phase and the effect of beyond makes rise falcon and cursed javelin have 0 attack, shay attempts to use the effect of cursed javelin to negate the effect of utopia beyond but utopia beyond makes all of astrals monsters immune to the effects of yuto and shays cards, beyond attacks rise falcon but shay uses the effect of intercept formation to switch the attack and defence of rise falcon so rise falcon has 2000 attack instead of 0, shay and yuto take 1000 damage and his falcon is destroyed, but shay uses his face down Rank-Up-Magic Raptor's Force to revive rise falcon and rank it up into Raidraptor - Blaze Falcon ( rank 5 ATK 1000 DEF 2000), utopia attacks cursed javelin so both yuto and shay take 2500 more damage making them have 3700 life points, but cursed javelin is still destroyed, astral ends his turn with setting 1 card.
yuma hand 2, lp 5000
astral hand 3, lp 5000
yuto hand 3, lp 3700
shay hand 0, lp 3700

kite vs mizar
mizar attack kaiba's blue eyes and both of the dragons die in the battle but mizar plays the quick play spell galaxy rebirth to revive his tachyon dragon with only half its original strength, mizar uses his tachyon dragon to attack kaiba directly dealing 1500 damage to him, mizar ends his turn.
kaiba hand 3, lp 2500
mizar hand 3, lp 4000

kaiba draws and he plays the spell monster reborn to revive his blue eyes, blue eyes attacks mizar's tachyon dragon destroying it and dealing 1500 damage to mizar, kaiba ends his turn with setting 1 card. kaiba then has an inner monologe about how he can use his face down called shrink to stop any attacks mizar attempts.
kaiba hand 2, lp 2500
mizar hand 3, lp 2500

mizar draws and he plays the spell monster reborn to revive tachyon dragon, he plays the spell rank up magic barians force to rank up tachyon dragon into number c107: neo galaxy eyes tachyon dragon (rank 9 ATK 4500 DEF 3000 oru 1), mizar uses the effect of his dragon to negate all of kaibas face up effects and makes it so he can't use any cards on the field when he attacks, so neo tachyon attacks blue eyes dealing kaiba another 1500 points of damage, mizar ends his turn.
kaiba hand 2, lp 1000
mizar hand 2, lp 2500

kaiba draws and he plays the spell card of demise to draw cards until he holds 5 cards in his hand, he then plays the spell silent doom to revive blue eyes in defence, he then plays the spell polymization to fuse the blue eyes on his field and the 2 blue eyes in his hand to fusion summon blue eyes ultimate dragon (lvl 12 ATK 4500 DEF 3800)


yuma and astral vs yuto and shay
yuto draws and he plays the spell The Phantom Knights' Rank-Up-Magic Burial to revive cursed javelin and rank it up 2 ranks, so he xyz summons dark rebellion xyz dragon ( rank 4 ATK 2500 DEF 2000 oru 2) he can also attach burial to dark rebellion as an overlay unit. he then plays the spell The Phantom Knights' Rank-Up-Magic Launch to rank dark rebellion up into Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon ( rank 5 ATK 3000 DEF 2500 oru 3), he then normal summons The Phantom Knights of Ragged Gloves (lvl 3 ATK 1000 DEF 500), and since he controls a level 3 phantom knight monster he can summon The Phantom Knights of Silent Boots (lvl 3 ATK 200 DEf 1200) from his hand, he then overlays his 2 monsters to xyz summon The Phantom Knights of Break Sword (rank 3 ATK 2000 DEF 1000 oru 2) and the effect of ragged gloves boosts the attack power of break sword by 1000 for this turn, break swords attacks beyond and destroys beyond and itself, and when break sword is destroyed yuto can revive the 2 monsters used for its xyz summon and make them both a level 4, dark requiem attacks utopia and utopia is destroyed dealing yuma and astral 500 damage, blaze falcon attacks them directly but astral uses his face down xyz reborn to revive utopia and make itself an overlay unit, for some reason when the replay triggers blaze falcon attacks utopia which confuses astral greatly but he lets the attack go through dealing shay and yuto 1500 more damage but yuto uses the spell Rank-Up-Magic Doom Double Force to revive blaze falcon and summon an xyz monster double its rank, so shay xyz summons Raidraptor - Ultimate Falcon ( rank 10 ATK 3500 DEF 2000 oru 1), ultimate falcon attacks utopia and astral attempts to use the ability of utopia to negate the attack but ultimate falcon is immune to all of yuma and astrals card effects so utopia is destroy and both yuma and astral take 1000 damage, yuto ends his turn and the effect of ultimate falcon deals yuma and astral 1000 damage since they dont control a monster.
yuma hand 2, lp 2500
astral hand 3, lp 2500
yuto hand 0, lp 2200
shay hand 0, lp 2200

yuma draws and he plays the spell monster reborn to revive utopia
© Copyright 2020 something (xyzuser at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2230446-duelist-battle-royal