*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2231305-Sallys-Tree-Trunk-Incident
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2231305
A young woman gets herself stuck in a hole in a tree trunk and needs her dog to get help.
Twenty-three year old Sally Watson was lying in her bed sleeping one morning until she suddenly felt her dog Timmy,an adorable pug begin pulling at her short pink night dress and said, "All right boy, I'm up," as she then got up and went to have a shower.

The young woman was 5'5, 145 pounds, had short light curly blond hair and blue eyes.

After drying off, Sally put on her glasses black bra, red panties with tiny teddy bears on them, light blue socks and black tights before putting on her favourite pink t-shirt then her favourite short dark blue skirt, which she briefly struggled to fit over her extremely curvaceous backside.

The young blond then admired her herself in the mirror and said, "Not bad at all, Mrs Watson."

She then frowned upon seeing her behind and said, "Man, my butt is getting so big, I should maybe cut down on the biscuits and cakes for a few weeks" then put on her make up and brushed her hair before going downstairs to make herself and Timmy breakfast.

After finishing up eating, Sally sat down to watch some tv and read a book then decided to go out for a drive and made herself a picnic lunch, put on her trainers and newly bought denim jacket,grabbed her bag and was about to leave when she suddenly felt Timmy pulling at the hem of her skirt.

"All right boy, you can come with me, just don't pull at my skirt like that again," said the young woman as the two drive for more than an hour until she finally found the perfect place for them to stop,stretch their legs and have their picnic lunch.

As the two were finishing up eating, Sally put in her earphones to listen to her music while a squirrel suddenly appeared and took Sally's purse and was chased into a rather small hole in a nearby tree trunk by her dog.

Five minutes later, Sally removed her earphones and began texting her best friend Bernadette before saying, "Come on boy, it's time to go," but was surprised when he didn't appear next to her before hearing barking coming from the tree trunk and went over to investigate.

"TImmy, what are you doing in there, silly boy, please come out of there," said the young blond but still Timmy didn't appear.

"Come on Timmy, please come out, I have a few things to do today," said Sally but still her dog just wouldn't come out and she realised that she would have to enter the hole in the the tree trunk despite her concerns about the possibility of getting herself stuck due to the hole's rather small size and her curvy figure.

The young woman then placed her bag beside the tree trunk then stuck her head inside the hole and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon inside, leaving only her hips, behind and legs sticking out, giving passers-by an extremely great view.

She didn't find Timmy but found her purse and wondered how it got there as she put it in her jacket pocket and also found a red rose and put in her hair before jokingly wiggling her backside and said, "I must look so ridiculous right now, I hope no one sees me like this," before suddenly hearing barking coming from behind her and realised that it was her dog.

"Good boy Timmy, you're out now but please never do that again, I'll just be a minute," said Sally as she then tried to back of the tree trunk but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

"You have got to be kidding me, I knew I shouldn't have eaten that second piece of chocolate fudge cake," said the young blond as she placed her hands against the tree trunk and pushed and pushed with all her might but still the hole just refused to release it's grip on her.

"This is ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid tree trunk, I don't have time to be stuck here," said the now concerned and slightly frustrated Sally as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the tree trunk for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the hole.

"Oh, it's just no use,Timmy, you're not going to believe this but I think I'm stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and cakes," said the young woman as she couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in a hole in a tree and pinched herself to make sure that this wasn't just an extremely bad dream as her dog placed his right paw over his face in disbelief at his owner's predicament before running off to get help.

Sally then thought about calling her wife Laura or Bernadette for help but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag and called out, "Help, could someone please help me, I'm stuck, help," but no one was nearby to hear her voice as she realised that she should probably get herself comfy because she wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Her dog soon found his owner's best friend and tried to get her to follow him but she didn't understand what he wanted as he then pulled her short red dress with white polka dots in the direction of the tree trunk as Bernadette said, "Timmy, stop pulling at my dress like that, it's very naughty."

Meanwhile, the young blond had spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest before suddenly feeling something sniffing at her behind but was disappointed to hear a sheep baaing and said, "Oh, you're just a sheep, you're absolutely no help, please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began pulling.

"Hey, stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty sheep, it's my favourite one," said Sally as she wiggled her rear end but still the sheep continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

The young blond's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the sheep had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights,exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by her red panties with tiny teddy bears on them for all the world to see.

"This is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," said Sally as a schoolgirl then drew a smiley face on her panties with a black marker pen before taking a picture then ran off as a bird began pecking at her exposed behind.

"Me and my big mouth," said the young woman as she then began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

Sally had now been stuck for more than an hour and a half and said, "I think I'm going to be stuck here forever," as she unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle herself free again.

She then suddenly loudly sneezed and her dog whistle fell out of her jacket pocket and after realising that it she had used it earlier, she wouldn't be in this mess and, "What do I have to lose," as she blew it, hoping that Timmy would hear it.

Bernadette had taken Timmy to see Laura, a thin brunette and along the way had bumped into her and Sally's close friends, Rebecca and Clara, her best friend's sister Sinead and Sinead's daughter Lilly but absolutely no one could figure out what the dog wanted before he suddenly heard the whistle and ran back to his owner.

"Follow that dog," said Laura as everyone ran as fast as they possibly could with Lilly best keeping up with Timmy.

Everyone soon arrived and burst into laughter when they saw Sally's barely-covered backside sticking out of the tree trunk.

The concerned Lilly asked, "Are you all right, auntie Sally, you look really funny right now."

The young blond said, "Don't worry Lilly, I'm absolutely fine but unfortunately, I'm really stuck," as then explained the entire situation as everyone apologised to Timmy for not understand as the young brunette said, "Oh my god, my poor Sally,don't worry, I'll pull you out," as she then grabbed onto her wife's hips and pulled and pulled with all her might.

Sally said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, Laura, please stop pulling on me like that because I don't think it's going to work, OW," as everyone cheered on Laura, who's efforts proved to be in vain as she lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

"It's no good, she just simply won't budge, she's really wedged herself in there tight, I don't know how on earth we are going to get her out of there," said the young brunette as Bernadette and Rebecca helped her back to her feet.

Lilly then had an idea and said, "This is just like the enormous turnip story Sally reads to me, maybe if we all formed a chain behind her and pulled really hard, she just might budge."

Everyone praised the young girl as the young woman said, "That's an absolutely perfect idea, Lilly, Laura, grab onto my hips again, I'm ready to get out of here."

Laura said, "Brace yourself, Sally because this is definitely going to hurt," then grabbed onto her wife's hips, Bernadette pulled Laura's waist while Rebecca pulled Bernadette's waist,Clara pulled Rebecca's t-shirt and Sinead pulled Clara's legs.

Lilly then asked, "Mom, can I help free auntie Sally, I'm really strong."

Sinead replied, "Of course, you can darling, just grab onto my dress and pull as hard as you can," as her daughter then grabbed onto the hem of her short pink dress with white spots.

"All right everyone, Heave," said the young brunette as the epic tug of war with the tree trunk over her wife began.

"OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, OW," said the young blond as she still wouldn't budge and realised that this wasn't going to be as easy.

"Heave," said Laura again as everyone pulled and pulled even harder.

"OW, OW, this isn't going to work, I'm being pulled in two," said Sally as the tree trunk still refused to let her leave.

"Come on everyone, we can't give up and can actually do this, really put your backs into it, heave," said her wife, who placed her feet against the tree trunk for more leverage as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength as Timmy began pulling at the hem of Lilly's skirt.

The bird began pulling at the front of the young woman's t-shirt as even the sheep joined the tug of war by pulling at the hem of Bernadette's dress as poor Sally was streched to her absolute limit until, finally, a very loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

The young blond was pulled from the hole in the tree trunk at last,sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the sheep and Timmy looked on.

"Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might actually be stuck in there forever," said the very relieved Sally as she hugged and kissed her wife before hugging her friends, her sister, Lilly and her dog ,who licked her face before thanking everyone including the sheep for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute," joked a laughing Bernadette.

The young woman then remembered that everyone including Lilly could still see her underwear and quickly used her denim jacket to cover the hole in her skirt and tights before taking everyone for something to eat and bought a bone for Timmy to say thank you for helping her out as everyone laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.





© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2231305-Sallys-Tree-Trunk-Incident