*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2231314-The-Quispers-Quil
Rated: E · Short Story · Cultural · #2231314
Between realfiction. The connection between mental health unit & Sorting Hat?... guesses?
Part 1
Mighty Feather Shine:...
The hand is strong and firm, yet gentle & fluidic with it's twists & turns & loops & twirls: & the flicks & dips have a smooth magic crispness:... he loves the smooth blending bending connections in the artistic metaphoric messages:.. the goofy looping turnings ringing the doorbells slinky's,.. calling to the adult child-like spirit that it's known to be quite ok to LAUGH! a little more loosely!

The Hardening;...
Since the days of growing ages when we're molded to wear our game faces to have a chance at doing something amazing:..
The harshening hardening of lifes rides diminish & hide the light bright smile under the darkened night blue skies:..
Sometimes we have to suck on a deeper breath while we attempt to sing our souls glee through a bittering chiseled time:...

When there is a hardness behind a person's eyes, it's not that s/he she has lost their joy's & jolly's, it is because their soul in being has likely experienced truly brutal stabbings & beat-down bodily suffering from the spearing mental cracking to the bones core now withered and torn. ...

The Craft:...
It is not permanent, but it may take a great amount of resting for a full quarterly before we are again our formerly:.....
So if you'll please excuse my half a laugh, I am not humorless, I just have a very deep understanding of many perspective aspect realities of worldly ramblings... all the while working my rake & log hatchet with duct tape through this situational stepping:...

Part 2
Quiet Coffee (Bala)Cade
The Caffeine Calm:...
"I let my hands create the magic from my Unwavering Vivid determined imagination...
Daily Patience as my life cycles through this wisdom greating lesson." ... ...
"from an old fashioned curve of passion"

If you are uncomfortable calling me 'Lily',..
I accept the feeling of a June beetle

If I seem grumpy or moody in the morning, it's because I haven't had my morning Med:- & I speak of course in this case of my 1st cup of strong thickation balanchine with a dash of sugar (?bracing?) & cream: - and it is for me quite literally a counterbalance medication to level out the jitteright side effect(s) of the other fancy titled pilldown spite but quite necessary to set(tle) more calm & focus to multiperson's coming up in full force; -... they just wanna come out and play (a little)... & have their quiet say of warm brutal authentic honesty:...

Part 3
Freed Machined Believing
The Gracing Change Of Gifted Awakening:...
I will not be suppressed -.. through this new curse of wave writing, my motion of gift flows the sewing ever more freely from my abstrametaphorivivimagination:...
Deep Reap From The Bitter Sweet

I will not be passed over on waver - I work my gifts practically every day to make changes in what needs doing:
I believe in myself, which is a rough half or possible 3rd of alls I need: with inclusion of listening with deep feel to intuitive instinct... hence the reason the emotion of this theme is grounded around Harry Potter, from the Wisbeats of the Sorting Hat. The changes I aim to make will be like rowing through an earthquake, by letting the magic flow in its whisping loops & twists from my hand with the vision of joint grasping perspective to make the longer running city rainbow celebration parade of possibility come to be:;........
(and sometimes the Sorting Hat doesn't make complete sense either)

Part 4
Origin Worn:...
So what does the title have to do with what I've written so far?:; one might ask: I guess the fact that Harry Potter and specifically the Sorting Hat have a very old fashioned feel & creational setting: & the Hat after all is many 100's of generations 'Old':[ Back in the 'olden days' when many a city was much much smaller & quite the bit quieter!! - when we could still hear the 'whisper of a quill' quietly scraping on a now antique sheet of Parchment Paper..........

4/25/2020
9/3/2020

Namaste ~* Lily 'Pad' Wilder (Alias)
© Copyright 2020 WindSpirit3 (spiritspeak7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2231314-The-Quispers-Quil