*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2231403-Just-One-More---Chapter-3a
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by 0001
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #2231403
Casey gluts herself for two months...
Casey loved this place. There was sun, there were snacks, there was... well, actually, those two things were all she needed. This was such a welcoming, relaxing resort. She got up when she felt like, which had become later and later, to be honest, and she wandered down to the poolside snackbar for some breakfast, and brunch, and lunch. Of course, she'd then start snacking in between meals, because what else was a snackbar for?

At first, she'd lain by the pool a lot but gotten up and wandered back and forth to the bar when she wanted something, but she'd noticed that some of the staff were actually wandering about, asking if they could fetch anything for the guests. There was no need to keep getting up and bothering the snackbar staff when she could wait on the sun-lounger and let them come to her. At first, they only stopped by every so often, but after a while, they popped by more often. Eventually, she decided to cut out the middleman and just lay down in a sun-lounger by the snackbar itself.

She left the snackbar a few hours before dinner, heading back to her room and getting ready for the buffet. Of course, she usually got pretty peckish, building up an appetite on the short walk to her room, which left her eating a few things from her bedroom fridge. A few ice-cream cones, and some ice-cream sandwiches, and maybe a box of chocolates and usually a couple slices of cake. Nothing much, since she was heading to dinner, after all.

She tended to wear one of just a few dresses or shorts that she'd brought. She seemed to have accidentally brought a whole load of clothes that were far too small for her to get them on. Even the dresses she did wear were actually a little snug, but that just showed off the beautiful curves on her womanly figure, so that was fine by her. Of course, she had to show off her body to the crowd at the buffet for a few hours, as she tried to eat her fair share of every part of the buffet. They had so many different options, and she loved them all so very much!

Finally, of course, she would sit at the bar for a little while, with a couple of drinks and maybe a few of the chocolate muffins they had there, listening to the bar entertainers. Then she'd finish her last muffin, take a few more for the road (well, okay, her room was just a corridor away, but still) and head back to her room for a little midnight snack. And a slightly bigger ten-past-midnight snack. And finally a full meal at about half-past midnight, because she couldn't go to bed without any supper, could she? Room service was great, bringing her a pizza or a few burgers, and a pile of fries, and a nice big dessert to satisfy her sweet tooth.

Then it was off to bed with a few bags of chips and boxes of chocolates, in case she woke up peckish in bed. Or even just to snack on before she fell asleep. She couldn't sleep on an empty stomach, could she!

Chapter 4a - Casey heads home, feeling far fatter, and realises just how much she gained while she was here.


Previous Chapter
Chapter 2a - Casey decides, since this is vacation and the resort is all inclusive, that she can gorge.https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2228745-Just-One-More---Chapter-2...
© Copyright 2020 0001 (001a at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2231403-Just-One-More---Chapter-3a