*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2232733-Madelines-Rabbit-Hole-Predicament
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2232733
A young woman needs her daughter to find help after getting herself stuck in a rabbit hole
Twenty-seven year old Madeline Watson was in her back garden with her seven year old daughter Lisa before going to meet her best friend Laura for lunch when she accidentally tripped over her own feet and watched in horror as her keys flew out of her jacket pocket and were picked up by a rabbit, who hopped into it's rather small nearby rabbit hole.

The young woman was 5'7, 147 pounds, had beautiful long dark blond hair and brown eyes.
Her curvaceous figure was covered by a short yellow dress with white polka dots, black tights and a denim jacket over the top of it.

Madeline ran over to the hole and stuck her hands inside but still her legs were just out of her reach as she then twice unsuccessfully asked the rabbit nicely to return them to her.

Her daughter walked over and asked, "Mom, do you want to go in and get them for you?"

The young blond replied, "No thanks darling, I'll do it, I definitely wouldn't want you getting dirty or hurt," as she then realised that she would have to enter the hole herself despite her concerns about whether she would fit given it's rather small size and her curvy figure but really needed her keys so decided to try anyway.

Madeline placed her bag beside the hole then stuck her head inside and after a brief struggle due to her breasts,her entire top half was soon inside,leaving her hips,behind and legs sticking out as Lisa laughed and said, "Wow mom, I never realised your butt was so big."

The young woman replied sarcastically, "Thanks for that, honey," as she then found the rabbit, who smiled at her before dropping the keys then hopped away as she put them in her jacket pocket and also found a red rose and put in her hair before jokingly wiggling her backside.

She then said to herself, "I must look so ridiculous right now, thank goodness only Lisa is here," as she then tried to back of the hole but was absolutely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

"You have got to be kidding me, why did I eat that big lunch and second peice of vanilla cheesecake before doing this," said Madeline to herself as she placed her hands against the hole and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just wouldn't release it's grip on her.

Her now concerned daughter asked, "Mom, are you all right, you seem to be struggling, are you stuck?"

"I'm fine thanks, darling and don't be ridiculous, of course, I'm not stuck, it's just a bit more difficult than I thought," said the young blond as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the hole for more leverage but still she just refused to budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

"Oh, it's just no use, Lisa, you're not to believe this but I think I'm stuck, could you please go and get Laura," said Madeline as she still couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in a rabbit hole like Winnie the Pooh.

"Of course Mom, I'll be as quick as I can," said the young girl as she quickly took a picture of her mom's predicament before running off.

The young woman thought about calling her husband Jake or Laura but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag and after realising that she would be mortified if her neighbours saw her like this, decided against calling out for help and realised that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Lisa soon found Laura, a thin brunette and told her about her mom's situation and showed her the picture after she didn't believe her as the two then ran off to get more help.

Madeline spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest before suddenly feeling her dog Baxter sniffing at her backside and said, "Oh, Hi boy, I would love to play with you but unfortunately, I'm stuck and I don't think you'll be any help to me, so please sniffing my butt and leave me alone" as he then grabbed onto the seat of her dress and began pulling.

"Hey, stop pulling at my dress like that, you naughty dog, it's my favourite one," said the young blond as she wiggled her rear end but still Baxter continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

Madeline's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that her dog had pulled off the seat of her dress and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was followed by dark blue panties with tiny puppies for all the world to see.

"I can't believe my dress is ruined but I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today, this is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," said the young woman as her next door neighbour's daughter Bethany drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then ran off as a bird began pecking at her now exposed booty.

"I just had to tempt fate, didn't I," said Madeline as she began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

The young blond had now been stuck for more than an hour and wondered if she might be stuck there forever before suddenly hearing laughter coming from behind her and a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Madeline's underpants," and realised that it belonged to her next door neighbour and Bethany's mother Bernadette.

The absolutely humiliated Madeline then explained the entire situation as her neighbour said, "Aw, you poor thing, I apologise for my daughter but don't worry, I'll happily pull you out," as she then grabbed onto the young woman's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength for several minutes without any success until she lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

"It's no good, you just won't budge, you've really wedged yourself in there tight," said Bernadette as just then Lisa returned with Laura, her father and Madeline's husband Jake and her mother's close friend Sally as they all burst into laughter when they saw the young blond's barely-covered behind sticking out of the rabbit hole.

The absolutely humiliated Madeline wondered if she should just remain stuck in the hole because she would never live this down but no one was going to let that happen as her husband grabbed onto her wife's hips and said, "Don't worry honey, we'll soon have you out but brace yourself because this is probably going to really hurt."

Laura grabbed onto his waist while Sally pulled Laura's legs, Bernadette pulled Sally's t-shirt, Bethany grabbed onto the hem of her mother's short light dress with white polka dots after being told to do so, Lisa pulled the hem of Bethany's dark blue skirt and even Baxter helped by pulling the hem of Sally's short red skirt.

"All right everyone, remember to put your backs into it at it,1,2,3, Heave," said Jake as everyone pulled,tugged and heaved with all their strength on his poor wife as the epic tug of war with the rabbit hole began.

"OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm being pulled in two," said Madeline as the rabbit began pulling at the front of her dress while the bird began pulling Laura's belt as the poor young woman was streched to her absolute limit as the epic struggle suddenly ended with an extremely loud POP sound.

Madeline was pulled from the rabbit hole at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as Baxter and the bird looked on.

"Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I was beginning to think I might be stuck in there forever," said the young blond as she hugged and kissed her husband before hugging her friends,her daughter, Bethany and her dog, who licked her face before thanking everyone including the bird, who winked at her before flying away for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem, I needed some exercise this week anyway, nice panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute," joked a laughing Laura.

Madeline then remembered that everyone including her daughter could see her underwear and quickly used her denim jacket to cover the hole in her dress and tights before taking everyone out for something to eat and bought a big bone for Baxter to say thank you for rescuing her as they all laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.

The End.
© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2232733-Madelines-Rabbit-Hole-Predicament