*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2232893-Not-Shrunken---A-Festive-Meal
by Tslar
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #2232893
A Vore story about a Norm being eaten by other Norms, cannibal style.
WARNING:
Contains: Vore, cook, humiliation, cruelty, sexual references, cannibalism, shrunken people, FM/m.
---------

Normal people ate shrunken people. It wasn't highly common in my region, the quantities of shrunken people losing their lives to become food weren't as near as animal's originated meat, but it did exist. The experience was not suitable for everyone. Some people liked the taste and feeling of a live Tiny sliding into their stomach while others preferred the conventional meat. Then there were some creepy rumors. Rumors that some people couldn't stop their craving for shrunken people's meat, something about the rush of power they felt when ending some miserable life in their mouth or stomach. Therefore, there were rumors of some extreme people who kidnapped innocent Norms and ate them, cannibalism style.

My name is Alex, I am a 32 years old Norm. I'm happily married to my beautiful wife Jasmine, no kids (well, not yet anyway) and we live in a nice house in the suburbs. I work as an insurance salesman, and Jasmine is a lawyer that gives counseling to the company I work for. Unlike me, she likes eating Tinies. I don't usually see her devour them like a maniac, but she gets a couple every few days.

My boss, Bob, is a jerk. He hardly does anything in his large office while he makes me work overtime and bust my ass off so he can present good numbers to his superiors. Bob also tend to give me bad reviews (although justification) so it will be hard for me to get any significant promotion. When it comes to Tinies, you can't say he loves them, because that will apply he can actually feel any affection toward something "lesser" than him. What he does like, is ending their little lives in painful ways. His favorite is eating them, but he also enjoys crushing them under his shoe or torturing them to death in some other nasty ways. A real son of a bitch.

However, I'm not complaining. I have a beautiful wife, which I'm still in shock she actually married a guy like me, I work out and stay in shape, and have a good life in total. Most important of all, is that I took the Shrinking gene and also the Shrinking virus tests and found negative in both of them, which mean that almost certainly I will not shrink. Somehow, I get the feeling that if I would ever been shrunk at work, Bob would have found a creative way to fire me. Alas, it wouldn't be much of a story if it stayed that way. So, fate has been cruel with me, and this is how.

In the place where I live in, the police have almost no presence. Not that I can blame them, nothing ever happens here. From time to time teenagers make prank calls, reporting a person being eaten alive, only to have the cops come to find out an innocent Norm enjoying his lunch with some Tinies inside. I didn't know that then, but the situation led to some illegal small businesses that gave service to those rumored extreme people who eat Norms. They kept it very low, only trusted people were shared in the secret. Whenever some Norm disappeared, everybody claimed they must have shrunk, so nobody bothers to check.
One evening, I finished working late as usual, and exited work to go home. In the dark empty parking lot, someone came behind me and knocked me out. I don't know exactly how much time I was out, and where they had taken me, but it appears I'm laying on my back, can't see anything, and can't move a muscle.

"Relax, you' haven't been shrunk. But it doesn't mean you're spared of being eaten. No point to resist, I injected you with a bunch of special formulas which I don't care enough to elaborate on, but still no point in trying to resist."
The voice who apparently talked to me was that of woman. Obviously, I didn't listen to her and tried as hard as I can to move my arms or legs. The harder I tried to move, the more painful it felt, and no actual movement occurred.
"There is no point of hiding the truth from you. So, like I said, you are going to be eaten. It's hard to imagine you never heard of Norms in this region being kidnapped and sold as food for other Norms. My boyfriend caught you, he's the one who hunt's for suitable Norms and I'm the one who makes you ready to be sold."

My eyes gained back their sight slowly. I could see the woman standing near me, looking down on me laying on a table. She wore a white apron and gloves, and had her black hair tide in a ponytail. Like a professional, she covered my naked body in a semi transparent plastic bag, essentially packing me. Now with the plastic covering my face, I could see her shadow and figurine, but not clear details. Her voice now sounds muffled a bit.
"Just so you know, we are only collecting and selling you, we are not dealing with cooking, preparing or eating our products. You probably going to lay here in presentation for few days before someone will buy you. Don't I made sure you won't die of starvation, thirst, pr lack of air. The costumers have a thing for cooking you guys alive."
I hoped it's just a bad dream, just a terrible nightmare and soon I'll wake up in my warm bed, next to my wife. No such luck. My head was firing up with terrifying thoughts, but to my surprise my heartrate didn't jump up like I expected.

Few days I lay in silence. During the day, I can hear some voices. Various people came to check the merchant, some hands felt and squeezed me, even in private places. These people came to choose their meat for their twisted BBQ, and I was one of the choices offered to them. During the nights it was complete silence, I felt like some food being stored in the fridge. It was humiliating.
4 days later, and someone decided that I'm the best choice for them. From what it sounds, a couple in their fifties is buying me. The lady examined me carefully, making sure I pack good meat and "just enough fat to be tasty, but not too much". She made sure my little member and stones are in decent size and said, "That one please". With the help of her husband, I was loaded to the trunk of their car. When we came to their house, they unpacked me. I was placed and strapped on a work counter, where they are going to prepare me.

"Hi, I'm Lora, this is my husband, Dan. We both LOVE eating Tinies. I can never get satisfied enough when eating them. Not long ago, we tried that Norm meat BBQ thing, and just fell in love with the experience!"
Above me, stood two middle aged people, a woman and a man. Lora had a dyed red short hair, a bit fat body, bat still average for her age, and soft mature feminine voice. Even when speaking on eating me and all the things she intends to do to me, she still talks as if she were thanking me for helping her change a tire or something. Dan have a dark grey hair, with chubby face. Lora continued talking to me, I sat in silence, only able to blink and shift my sight around.

"It's not like I'm used to talk to my food, I don't even speak to the Tinies I'm eating, they're nothing but food to me. But in your case, it's something different. You're the third Norm we're cooking, but the first one we intend to keep alive as long as possible, up to the very last end when we eat every last bit of you. I know it may sound impossible, but our small community developed ways which allowing that, in a similar way to how they make Tinies more durable and with longer shelf life."

While Lora talked to me, she and Dan started shaving my head smooth, following my eyebrows and the rest of my body hair, including around my genitals. They both wore kitchen aprons and gloves. Nothing is more humiliating and making me feel like food than their gloved hands running all over my body. Lora continued explaining, Dan kept working in silence.
"So, because you can't and will not be able to talk, our way of communicating with you and making sure you're still alive, is by blinking your eyelids. Blink noticeably once for yes, twice for no, and rapidly for "wait, I blinked by mistake, ask again please". Do you understand?"
I locked my gaze at a fixed point and tried hard not to blink at all. That crazy woman can go to hell, I'm not cooperating. Lora pinched and twisted my nipple. "I asked, do you understand?" I blinked once in pain. She slapped me hard on the chick. "Don't ever do that again." Lora said with her calm voice and smiled. I blinked once again.
"Now, I'll briefly explain what's gonna happen to you in the next few days. After I'm done talking, you will not hear from us too much, only when we need to ask few things. Maybe when we will come closer to the eating part, you might get taunted, it's always fun to torment you guys before eating hehe."

Something bothered my mind. Something about the faces of Lora and Dan. I couldn't tell exactly why, but something about their faces looked familiar. I don't recall seeing them somewhere, not at work anyway. Yet still, there was something oddly familiar in their faces.
"Every summer, we have a big cookout for our family and close friends. It used to be just BBQ with stakes, burgers, hotdogs, and stuff like that. Then, eating Tinies started to become a thing, so we included them too, but mostly as add-ons to the mains. Recently, we discovered the secret wonderful experience of eating a Norm. It is much more empowering and satisfying than eating a tiny. Even more recently, we have found a way to cook a person so that at least their brain is still alive, and then serve them cooked yet still alive. The knowledge that your food is aware of its very last moments in life, watching us eating him, sending his chewed body down to our stomachs, and they are not insignificant bug sized...

You just can not explain it to someone who hasn't tried, or don't even feel the small rush when swallowing a Tiny whole or destroying them with your teeth. Anyway, we don't need your entire body for the cookout day and there's still plenty of time until then. Everything that you're about to undergo in the next days, is to prepare the main part of your body to the main cookout, and to use the rest of it for smaller meals which will come before then. Like I said, from now on I will not address you a lot as I'm doing now, so enjoy being our food, and enjoy your special cookout! Dan, would you like to add anything?"
"Nah.. nuf said.." Dan shortly commented.

The next few day WERE the worst in my life, or at least up to that point. After removing every single hair string from my body, they took a plier and forcefully removed my teeth. I tasted blood, not long after they cleaned my mouth with salt water, causing a lot of pain in my gums but also sealing the wounds.
Tourniquet straps were applied around my arms, just below the armpits and around the middle of my thighs. Both Lora and Dan worked together, you could see it isn't their first time. They used needles and plastic tubes to drain the blood of my limbs. The pain was immense, but the drugs or whatever they injected me with, kept me alive and awake, without any way of responding other than my eyes.

There is no gentle or any nice way to describe how next they cut off all of my limbs. This was the most painful procedure I've ever gone through in my life. I saw them carrying my severed limbs to a nearby table, to be worked on. The realization that I'm doomed, and this is my end, grew strong. Now, even if by some miracle my wife will find me, I can't have a life without my limbs.
"Oh, I almost forgot!" Lora suddenly said, looking at me. She sounded like truly apologizing for some mistake. "Every time, one unlucky girl, or a very unlucky guy gets to eat the entire penis in front of everyone. The testicles however are a delicacy. To prepare them in the best way, we must make sure the system is working, and then to build as much as pressure as we can so the balls will be bloated."

There were mixed feelings. The picture in my head of a girl's mouth around my cock seemed nice. But biting it, tearing it apart to pieces, to chew and swallow it made me sick. They are not just going to eat me, they also going to torment and humiliate me, and enjoy it. I don't know what's better, to have my life prolonged to the very end, or to be put down right now and saving me the pain and humiliation. I couldn't lift my head to see, but rather felt Lora's hands softly stroking my cock.

"Enjoy it while it lasts dear! After I'm making sure your system is working, you won't ever get to experience it again haha!"
I came to her evil laughter. She used her finger to take a small swipe of the semen, bringing it inside her mouth. "Hmmm, not a bad taste! The person who will get your testicles is in for a delight!"
Lora quickly put an adjustable ring around the base of my cock and tightened it while still erect. It hurts a lot. From that point, for the entire time up to the beginning of my cooking, she would every few hours stroke my penis a little, to make my balls produce their substance only to be bloated more and more.

Lora and Dan continued to work on my arms and legs, talking to each other but not to me, allowing me to overhear what they intend to do. Very skillfully they pealed the skin off. I didn't know that at the point, but they dried it and later used it to make a human leather lampshade. The flesh from the arms and legs was cut off the bone and chopped to pieces. The chopped pieces would later be ground in the meat grinder, to be made into burgers, meatballs, or any other thing with ground meat.

The fingers were left intact, to be roasted on the grill and eaten like chicken wings. The large bones were cut into small pieces, they can be added to soups and people can suck on the marrowbone. They put the bones and ground meat in 1 Kg portions in the fridge and went to make dinner. It smelled like Lora made tomato soup and some other things. A little after they finished eating, Lora's face came over mine, with the pot in her hands.

Dan inserted a plastic tube into my mouth and down my throat, but into the esophagus instead of the trachea. Lora then carefully spilled whatever left in the pot straight in, letting it all slide directly into my stomach. I wasn't able to swallow by my own, but still needed nutrients. This method was simpler than injecting me with some special formulas. The pot contained whatever left of the soup, as well as whatever else they didn't finish eating.
Followed my feeding, they put me in a small special fridge. Inside I was being held in a "standing" position, and the door was transparent so I could be easily monitored from all around the kitchen area. The lights were turned off and they went to sleep. When they got me from that couple who hunt Norms, I was already delivered with cleaned and flushed intestines, so their leftovers and the coldness of the fridge are all I had to keep me company during the night.

Morning came. I was awakened and greeted by the face of Lora, who came to check on me in the fridge. I blinked for her. She made breakfast for Dan and herself, some coffee and toasts with cream cheese and Tinies. I saw them eating the Tinies. I watched as the little living thing laid down on the toast and torn apart by Lora's teeth. Soon I'll enjoy the same fate.
I expected more preparations and mutilations in my body today, but it was easier to keep my body alive and fresh that way. They still had about two weeks for the cookout party, and it only takes about 2~3 days to prepare me for that. I learned who Lora and Dan are planning to invite. There is their oldest son and his new girlfriend, their daughter from college, Lora's older sister with her husband, Lora's younger sister with her husband and 3 teenagers, and some other couples of friends and neighbors. I'm going to feed so much people.
"I can't wait to try and taste you, dear! Today I'll make some Spaghetti Bolognese with the ground meat from your limbs. I'm sure you'll turn up absolutely delicious!" Lora said to me from behind the fridge's glass door.

Dinner time came and Lora went to prepare my meat into their meal. Traces of the smell from my meat on the frying pan came to my nose. I hated to admit that it smelled good. Dinner was ready and the couple sat down to eat. Just before they started, Lora came for some taunting. She kneeled near my fridge and showed her plate close to my face.
"See those little meat flakes in the spaghetti? That's your meat! Now watch what's happening to it, embrace the feeling of being my food!"
She slowly dug her fork in, making sure to pick up meat flakes. Her eyes gazed straight at mine, pierced into me. She slowly opened her mouth and brought the fork in. She made me watch as she slowly chewed and then swallowed.
"Now it's official. You. Are. Food. My food. You're now in my stomach, digesting. I own you, and so is Dan, he's just not up to taunting so much. And by the way, I was right. You ARE delicious!"
Lora took another bite, this time much bigger than the first one. She opened the fridge's door and started stroking my penis again. Her warmed hands felt great on my chilled body. She stroked it while chewing with her mouth open. "Except that this is you now" she says and sticks her tongue out, full of chewed food. The rest of dinner continued normal, both of them sat together and enjoyed my taste.

About a week went on like that. Every other day Lora cam to dump their leftover foods into my stomach. If not that, she injected me some stuff or stroked my ached penis. Whenever she did that, I felt like I want to cum so much, but denied time after time. The time to start and prepare me for the upcoming cookout party came.
Again, I was put on a kitchen table. Lora removed that ring from my cock and carefully connected some tubes to my head, while Dan prepared some big bath or something similar. They done, and I was held by both of them and lowered into the empty container. It was about 50x50 cm wide and about 1 meter high. Inside, I sat on my stumped legs, with the level above my head.

"We are now going to replace all of your body fluids with marinating sauce. The tubes connected to your head will keep you alive and awake, even without blood coming from the heart or functioning lungs. The sauce is made of tomatoes, garlic, herbs, red wine, and some other spices. You'll sit in it for three days so it can get to every cell of your body. Every few hours we will drain the container for a bit, so we can inject some of the marination directly inside some of your organs."

They had a big barrel with already prepared marinating sauce. My head was pulled backwards, and mouth forced open. Lora took a pitcher full of sauce and started pouring into my mouth. "Swallow, and don't stop swallowing!" she firmly commanded. I complied, not that I could defy her much anyway. The taste was overwhelming, way too much strong. I swallowed about two liters of the liquid before I couldn't take it anymore.
At that point, Dan connected some tubes with needles directly to the veins in my throat, and also one tube into my deep nose. The marinating sauce now flowed straight into my bloodstream and into my throat. When I couldn't swallow anymore and gasped for air, it started dripping into the lungs.

My heart shortly began to spasm and my lungs were on fire. Yet somehow, my brain kept going alive. I was effectively being torturously killed, while still being alive and feeling it all. I lost control on my bladder and bowels and the sauce started dripping out from my penis and anus. Before the container will start filling, Lora quickly took a big syringe full of sauce, and started injecting it directly to some places.
The first was the balls sack. It wasn't enough that I was in deadly pain, she also filled my sack to the bursting point. Next was my penis, which became erect with sauce pressure instead of blood. Sticking the needle into my lips and tongue came next. Dan took the pitcher and started pouring all over my face. Lora held my eyes open so it could be poured directly in. My eyes burned like hell. The level of the sauce finally came over my head and covered me completely.

On one hand I was constantly drowning and feeling the alcoholic burns all over, and on the other hand I was still alive with perfectly functioning brain and eyeballs. It felt like being tortured in my own personal hell. I'm not a Tiny, I'm a Norm, I shouldn't suffer these things.
Those three days were the longest, most excruciating in my life. I wanted to die already. Instead, I felt my body dying, but was still kept alive to suffer. At last, I was pulled out from the tank. Dan squeezed some of the sauce out of me before placing me on the table again. That was Thursday morning and the party was scheduled on Sunday.

The couple needed to remove my internal organs. It served two different purposes. One was an open space in my body, which can be stuffed with vegetables for the grill. The other one was to make some unique variety of meals from different organs. Lora made a long cut in my left side, so she can use the opening to gently cut out each organ and extract through the side.
First to get out was a kidney, followed by the intestines. One by one my internal organs were cut off and pulled out. I felt her hands muddling inside my body. It was a weird feeling to not feel my insides anymore. Marination juice was spilled all over. Dan was ready for this with some buckets. Lora went to clean and work on my innards while Dan came to work on me.

Dan grabbed a pointy metal rod and insert it through my left armpit. He put one hand inside my body via the side opening Lora made earlier, to steady the rod and make it pop out from the other armpit. Some discs were applied to either end of the rod, making sure I'm firmly held on it's middle. Something that best described as some sort of a cylinder outer skeleton, made out of thin metal rods and rings was inserted to my body by Dan. It was placed vertically to the former rod, running from the bottom of my throat and down to my crotch from the inside. The second device was bolted firmly to the firs rod, giving me another spine to make my body stand straight.
Lora came to sew the cut in my side and close my body again. All the while, a machine pumped blood and nutrients to my brain, keeping me alive and aware. I don't know how, I'm not an expert in anatomy, but my nervous system still worked, and I did have feelings from what's left of my body.
The couple were done for today, they held me by the rod edges and stored me in the fridge for the rest of the evening and night. Lora made sure I'm still alive and blew me a kiss before closing the glass door. My body hurt like hell. The metal rods inside me felt terrible, and my brain made me feel weird pain and movements from organs that were inside the other fridge, and not in my body.

Friday morning came, I have three more days left. Today Dan starts making the stuffing, cutting some vegetables. Lora continued her work on my internal organs. My intestines are used as the skin of some hotdogs. Lora mixed some pork, cheese, and some of my chopped innards, like the bladder, to stuff in the intestines and make hotdogs to be grilled at the cookout party. The lungs, liver, and kidneys will be chopped thin and mixed together. The mix will be spiced and cooked to be used in tacos and burritos instead of ground beef.
My heart was left intact. Lora put it in some marination juice and put in in the fridge. Every time they made an event like this, they used to make some fun on the way and include some games and contests. The winner of some game will get to eat my grilled heart, which supposed to be a delicious delicacy.
The day went on with me in the fridge, watching Lora prepares and cooks my former internal organs, and Dan cutting some vegetables for the stuffing. I wasn't given much attention that day, there were a lot of preparations to make.

Saturday morning. I'm greeted with Lora's morning coffee breath as she closely examined my face and eyes. Dan and her lift me out of the fridge and put me in the tank they used to marinate me in. Just before lowering me in, Lora came to quickly stich my anus shut. They were going to stuff me and slightly cook the fillings before tomorrow, and they didn't want any to be spilled out. She also put a tight ring around the edge of my penis, so I won't "pee" out ant of the contents.

In the tank, my head was pulled back once again, and my mouth forced wide open. They shoved a long and round device down my throat. Dan explained that it's a modified aquarium heater, designed to transmit heat and slowly cook all of my insides than pulled out when it's done.
Dan held the bucket with the stuffing he made, and Lora scooped it up and shoved into my mouth. The mixture started sliding down my throat and landed with an audible plop on the inner side of my anus. The mixture contained chopped tomatoes, zucchini, onions, garlic, carrots, eggplants, and potatoes. Every few scoops she let it slide down and poured some tomato sauce, spicing herbs, olive oil, some water, or some red wine.
The mixture level slowly rose up to my throat. Lora, however, didn't stop until my throat was clogged and my mouth filled. She grabbed my lips und shut them tight together around the electric cable leading to the heater. She sewed them together and gave a shake to my head, making sure nothing spills out. My belly, throat and cheeks were bloated, I was filled to the brim with the stuffing.

I could taste the strong taste of the tomatoes sauce in my mouth. Not my favorite taste, but nobody cares, I'm their food now. My nose, however, stayed clear, which made the smell inescapable. This was intentional so steam could get out and not get me exploded. How thoughtful. The heater was turned on, and I was left to slowly cook and simmer.
The heat wasn't bad, I can even go as far as saying it sort of felt pleasant at first. Alas, instead of a nice jacuzzi, I stayed like this for the entire day. Not so pleasant after one hour. Steam started coming out of my nostrils. It felt like my whole being is some sort of stew. Just before they went to bed, Dan came to turn off the heater and pull it out. My lips remained semi shut.

The big day came. I am drenched in fear and humiliation. Today a bunch of strangers will come to enjoy my taste. Not only the meat itself, but the whole experience of dominating and eating a live person. My torment is their joy. I'm not comfortable in big events that involve a lot of people. Being the main attraction of one is bothering. It's not fair, except for very few times, I almost didn't eat Tinies at all, and when I did, I tried to make it as quick and painless as possible for them.

I was being laid on the table, this time on my stomach. Time to impale me and prepare me to be spit roasted. Dan and Lora used their combined strength to push a polished metal spit into my anus. The feeling was panful and humiliating as imagined. They continued pushing it through my body, through that cylinder skeleton, through my throat, and out of my lips. Some of the cooked stuffing and juices poured out.
Lora came to tight my lips around the metal pipe. Dan did something similar in my anus. Lora gave a nice squeeze, to make sure my penis is in full erect mode and tied a string to its base, so the juice pressure won't drop. Dan took some special screws and installed them to the long pipe through my hip bones. This was to make sure I'll spin nicely over the fire. Lora didn't forget to ask me questions and see me blinking for her.
It wasn't easy for them, but they've managed to lift me from the kitchen counter and take me out to the back yard, where they put me over the fire pit, next to the regular grill. Lora stayed to paint me with some oil so my skin will stay moist and won't burn out so fast. Dan went to make some other preparations. It is late morning, and the guests should start coming any moment now.

"Hey there Bob! How are you dear? Oh, Jasmine, I've heard so much about you, nice to finally meet you!" I heard Lora said, but couldn't see as my eyes were fixed forward towards the grill and the dining table, and not to the entrance.
"Hey mom, how are you?"
Wait wait wait. Bob?? Jasmine?? That voice... NO! It can't be! Please no...
"Hi Lora, nice to meet you too!" my ex-wife, Jasmine, replied.
Nooooooo!
Now I understand why Lora's and Dan's faces looked a bit familiar. I can't believe it. This is so humiliating. I can't believe that jerk Bob got my love, and now they both gonna eat me.
Jasmine and Bob came to have a look on the main event, me.
"Oh my god! I cannot fucking believe it! This is awesome!" Bob said, looking directly on my eyes.
"What's so awesome, babe?" Jasmine asked. It pinched my heart when she said "babe" so softly.
"Look!" he pointed at my face. His smile says it all.
"Holy shit! Alex?? I was sure you somehow got shrunk on work or something, I was sure you got stepped on or eaten by someone long ago. I guess you ARE going to be eaten though, HA!"
I was deeply confused by her cruelty, she was supposed to be the love of my life. I blinked in sadness.
"Shut up!" Bob said, catching me blinking. "My mom said they will make this year's cookout a live one, but I didn't really believe! I'm going to enjoy eating you alive so much Alex! I've always knew you're such a loser!"
"Yeah Alex, no point in hiding it from you now. I was cheating on you with your boss for some time. When you disappeared, I automatically got all of your savings, and finally could be together with Bob, he is much more man than you were hehe!"
To taunt me even more, they shared a passionate kiss right in front of my eyes.

More and more guests started coming. There was Christy, Lora's older sister and her husband. Then Sharon, Lora's younger sister with her husband and three teenagers, two girls and a boy. Some more family members, friends and neighbors came, new names and faces, after 20 people I lost track. Most came to see in their own eyes that I am still alive. They asked me few questions and I blinked.
Some commented things like "How is being cooked for us? Make sure you get tasty!" or "I'm so hoping to win a game and get your balls or tongue!"

The table was set with fruits, sliced vegetables, salads, and whatnot. Then some games and contests begun. The first was about the right to eat my testicles. Five people came to compete. They set some live Tinies free on the floor and whoever stomped to death on most of them, wins the game. Everybody immediately started stomping like hell. The tinies tried to run and scatter all over, but in less than 20 seconds, each one of them got squashed under someone's shoe. The winner was one of the men. I think it was Christy's husband if I'm not mistaken.

The next tournament will produce one lucky winner who will get to eat my grilled heart, and on unlucky loser who will have to chew on and swallow my peins. The latter isn't that bad, they even expect it to taste good, but when everyone will take their phones out to document the act, it's a bit humiliating, but in a funny way. Like the game before, this one also includes Tinies.

This time 8 people were competing, 5 women and 3 men. Each round, two people will each hold one of a Tiny's hands in their mouth. Then, they both will try to suck in and get the entire Tiny (or as much of it if they torn apart) into their mouth. The one who gets the Tiny (or the bigger part of it), wins. The one who won the round will continue to the next stage against someone else who won, same thing for the one who lost. Eventually, there will be one person who won all three rounds, and one who lost in all. Each round is played right in front of me.

I noticed Jasmine is playing in this one, Bob cheered for her, the rest are still strangers to me. The game begun with each time a terrified Tiny is being sucked into one of the mouths one either side, or being torn apart and entering both. Jasmine already won two times and went to the final round against another woman. Before that will take place, the last two losers' round is happening. There is a woman in her 40's, versus a young man. A Tiny woman is placed between them, arms stretched into each mouth. They start to pull. They both using their teeth. The woman accidently cut off the Tiny's arm too soon, and the man slurped her in. Carol is the loser of this round who's gonna eat my penis.
"Cheer up Carol, I heard it tastes great. and besides, you are still not as nearly loser as this guy!" one of her friends taunted her, pointing at me.

The winners' final round, with Jasmine and another stranger woman is taking place. I hope Jasmine will lose, I don't her to have the satisfaction. A Tiny was placed between their mouths. Jasmine looked straight into my eyes with a devilish look. It didn't take much effort from her to quickly slurp the entire Tiny inside her mouth.
"HA HAAAAA!" she laughed at my face, opening her mouth wide to show me the last moments of the frightened Tiny inside. She chewed with her mouth open and swallowed.
"What's wrong? Didn't you use to say that your heart belongs to me? Now it is just literally hehe!"

Before continuing with other games, some men went to fire up the small grill, where they will roast the burgers and hotdogs made of me. Lora had already prepared the ground meat into burger patty's and set the hotdogs from my intestines near the grill. While Dan and another man worked the grill, Lora set the table with my chopped and cooked internal organs, adding the other ingredients for self-made tacos and burritos. People started loading their plates.

In short time, the firsts of the burgers and hotdogs started to come out of the grill. Lora made sure that all of the ingredients for self-assembled burgers are available on the table. Tortillas, buns, vegetables slices, mayo and ketchup where all over. Soon, people with something on their plate wandered around, enjoying the taste and the terror in my eyes. Several made an effort to stand in front of my fac and have me watching them taking a bite. I took a glance on some of the younger guests enjoying my grilled fingers like they were chicken wings.

One woman thought it would be funny to ask me if I can feel myself being eaten by her. I blinked no and she laughed. Bob came to humiliate me too. "Hey there twerp! Remember that you used to bust your ass off just so I can earn more money than you and do much less? Now look at you, laying between slices of cheese, lettuce and tomato." He took a big bite, chewing slowly, savoring the taste. Jasmine saw that from the side and laughed.

Instead of starting with a burger or a hotdog, Jasmine waited for my heart to be grilled. She wanted to max out the experience, and eat it in front of me while I'm still alive and can still look straight. She held the roasted heart, impaled on a wooden skewer. She smiled at me, her mouth salivating with excitement.
"So, Alex, I guess you are about to witness me literally crushing your heart, with my teeth. See Bob here near me? Isn't he your most hated person? I recall you telling me how much shit he is feeding you at work. Now, I'm going to let him have a few bites, just so you can watch the person who figuratively made you life shit, literally eating your heart and turning it to excrement. Look at that, you gave me your entire heart, and I chose the better man, I chose to crush and chew your heart."

With that, she leaned closer to my face, slowly opening her mouth to take a bite. If my life weren't about to end in the stomachs of that bitch and the other guests, I might have found it sexy to watch. She bite down and chewed in delight.
"Hmmm, I didn't expect it to actually taste so good! I'm glad you were caught and bought by Bob's parents, I wouldn't be able to enjoy like that if you had shrunk." She said with the second bite. "Don't you feel your heart pounding? Haha!"
Bob took his own bite, giving me a look that says "I own you".
"look at all these people enjoying your taste, you are in the stomachs of every one of them!" Jasmine taunted before leaving to try some hotdogs.

The time to start and roast me came. There were still some other meat, but it used only as appetizers for the main event, my stuffed roasted body. The fire below me was set up, and an electric motor was turned on, making me slowly spinning around the large metal spit axis. The mobile device that had tubes running into my head, kept me alive and aware all the time.

My world started spinning around, and quickly I became dizzy. The heat from the fire below was intense, but somehow, I could still feel my body perfectly. The roasting took around two long hours, and Lora came to brush me with some marinating juices from time to time. Meanwhile, the guests enjoyed the appetizers made from my meat and continued with some games.

A small game to determine who wins the right to eat my tongue, is the long tongues contest. Everyone who whishes could participate, the one with the longest tongue wins. I couldn't see clearly, but from what I've heard, Mel, one of Sharon's daughters, a 17 years old teenager had a particular long tongue. She never had one before and claimed she is excited towards eating it. My tongue was currently drenched in stuffing and tomato sauce.

The time was late afternoon, and the guests sat for an exciting trivia game. Each couple was scored, and the couple which had the highest score would have to pick one of the other couples. The couples who's picked, have to pick one between them to pay a penalty. The punishment was to suck out and eat one of my eyeballs. I overheard some questions. I knew the answer to some, and failed at others. Not that it helped me anyway, one of my eyeballs is going to get inside one of their mouths. I can only hear as they announce the names of the victors and their choice of losers. The names of the couple who lost are Trevor and Laila. I guess I'm going to see the inside of one of their mouths from practically within.

The smells of roasting meat and stewing stuffing are driving me crazy. My head just won't stop spinning, and the people in front of me are having a party. Twenty minutes towards the end of my roasting, they came to align me belly up, and lowered the bottom part of my body closer to the fire. Apparently, they needed to cook my butt and stumped legs better than the rest of the body. My ass was literally on fire. All along people came and ask me to blink for them, making sure I'm still alive before throwing some hurtful comment for their laugh.

The sun begun to set down, and my coking was done. It is time for the big carve up. Four men came to pull me out of the fire pit and placed me at the table. The table had a special hole in it, allowing to fix the bottom part of the metal spit in. Lora came to carefully hold my head stable while the metal rod is being pulled out below my anus. Practically, I was sitting on my ass, with half of my stumped thighs in front of me, and a metal rod in my body all the way to the bottom of my throat, holding me straight.

There was a lot of excitement around the table. Most of the guests were sitting in my field of view, but few sat behind me. Lora, as the main host of this event, started thanking everyone for coming, and wished them a delightful meal. They talked for few minutes about how great it feels to eat a living whole person like that.
Before the carving could start, they had to cut off the special parts that the winners or losers must eat, with the exception of my eyes. They want me to see and "enjoy" as much as possible. First in line was Carol, who lost the game of Tinies slurping and had to eat my penis. My body was turned to the side of the table, so she can have a better access.

Carol is a nice woman in her 40's. She has a short blonde haircut, and greenish eyes. She posed with her mouth open around the tip of my cock, or even biting it, so the rest of the folks could take pictures for their laugh. Someone held my head looking down so I could see. After taking few pictures for her shame, Carol took a nice bite. I saw and felt her teeth pressing hard a bit below the tip of my cock. I had a second to feel her wet tongue on my tip before she snapped her teeth, cutting it out for good.
"Wow! It tastes way better than I expected!" she said while people cheered. She continued munching it down and finnishid it all in just a minute.

Next, there was the guy who won the Tinies stomping game and got the right to eat my testicles. This time someone just took a knife and swiftly cut out the sack. He placed it on a plate and served it to the man. "There you go Frank, enjoy!".
Now is my tongue's turn. Someone held my head facing up, while Lora came with the carving fork and knife to carefully unseal my lips and cutting the entire tongue muscle out. I felt the metal sharp edges piercing the back of my tongue, and the knife cutting from below. Instead of blood, it dripped marination juice when she pulled it out. She laid it on a plate and served it to Mel. Mel, the 17-year-old teenager with the long tongue who gets to eat mine, seemed cheerful.

"Mom, can I do the carving please?" Asked Bob.
"Of course, dear, go on." Replied Lora.
Bob smiled into my eyes and pushed a big knife into where my penis used to grow from. With a swift motion, he pulled all the way to my rib cage, letting the steaming stuffing spilled onto my legs and the tray. Piece by piece, parts of my body meat were cut off and put on plates to be handed to someone. People could not just stop themselves from eating me.

Frank, who got my testicles, used a knife and a fork to gently cut and hold them. When putting the first piece in his mouth, he gave a delighted moan. Mel, who got my tongue, didn't forget to take some pictures of her playfully licking the tongue and laughing at me. She took a small bite to taste. "Hmm, need some ketchup." She commented. I know it was only psychological, but I could almost feel myself tasting it as she squirted the red sauce.

People ate more and more, commenting on the astonishing delicious taste. Soon enough, my rib cage was visible, and people asked for the bone ribs to scape the meat off with their teeth. A couple of bones were thrown to the floor near the table, so the dogs could enjoy too. Even the meat from my throat and lower jaw were cut off and eaten. Christy really enjoyed eating my lips.
"How does it feel to be inside all of our stomachs honey? Taunted Jasmine.

Before long, all what's left of me was my head, missing the neck and lower jaw, and some cleaned bones. Some people burped.
"Let's clean up a bit, then it is time for desserts!" Lora said.
All of my bones and whatever unwanted leftovers were in the plates of the people, were thrown in a trash can. Now only the upper part of my head is left laying on a plate. I felt the metallic tray under my upper gums and the roof or my mouth. Cakes and a variety of alcoholic beverages were set on the table. There were also coffee and light beverages for the people who needed to drive afterwards.
"Jasmine, can you please?" Lora asked holding a cake, she was nodding towards my head. Jasmine read her mind and lifted my head so the cake could be put there, and my head will be set on top of it. While grabbing me, she gave me a wink and stuck her tongue out.

The next and final game was the brain mousse game. While the guests were enjoying their cakes, Dan and Lora used an electric blade to carefully and precisely remove the top of my skull, covering the brain. All this time I was still awake, aware, and alive. If my current state can even be defined as "alive". Below me there was a cheese cake, my light head just sat on top of it. Lora kept telling me to blink nonstop every second, to make sure I'm still alive.
"Be careful dear, I want to make an ash tray with his skull, so cut it nice." Lora said to Dan.

After ten minutes of work, my scalp was removed and my brain was openly shown. The brain mousse game was to let each person to grab a teaspoon, dig a piece out of my brain, and eat it. Supposedly, that was by far the tastiest dessert on the table. The problem was that at some point, the damage to the brain will be too much and my mind will cease to exist. After each person takes their spoonful, I am to blink twice and show that I'm still alive. When there is no more blinking, the person who took the "killing spoon dig" will have to suck out and eat my eyeball.

Before they started, there were Trevor and Laila who lost a trivia game and were picked to have one of them eat one of my eyeballs. I saw a black couple in their 40's, probably neighbors, discussing and deciding that Trevor will be the unlucky one. He looked at my eyes with a smile holding a disgust.
"Man, I need a drink before this" Trevor said following by a nice sip of something alcoholic. He held my head right in front of his face. He opened his mouth to approach to my left eye but only let out a "Bhaa" disgusted sound. His stinky warm alcoholic breath washed into me. His big lips were curved in a miserable disgust around his open mouth. his pink tongue stretched out to my eye. I had a perfect gaze right into the mouth cavern.

Trevor's lips formed a seal around my left eyeball. His tongue came in direct contact with the surface of the eye, making it burn in alcohol residue. With a forceful suction, my eyeball was pulled out of the socket and into his mouth. My eye kept working for a secomd before the nerve connection was cut off. Trevor closed his mouth, chewed briefly and swallowed. Immediately after he opened his mouth and stretched his tongue out to show he's done. "Ahgh" he said in disgust before wasing the taste with another drink.

Now it's the time to eat my brain and thoughts out. Firsts, were Lora and Dan, the wonderful hosts. I don't feel any pain on the brain itself, but rather some weird random incoherent thoughts, or some pain in body parts which were now a mushed substance in some peoples stomachs. Next was Jasmine. She took a brave large spoonful, resorting in an immense feeling of pain in my balls. I kept blinking with my right eye.
A woman, I couldn't see who came in for a dig behind me. While she drive the spoon into my brain, Jasmine made a sexy eye contact with me, slowly licking the piece of her spoon. The current spoon in my brain made me feel an intense orgasm, exactly at the moment Jasmin sensually liked off her spoon.

More people came do dig in, one at a time. The longer it went, the weirder thoughts and more painful feelings in my organs I got. It is becoming harder and harder to blink properly after each spoon. Finally, a beautiful woman in her 50's came in for her dig. I felt like my heart is being crushed and popped. She enjoyed the piece of my brain wile the others cheered as my eyelid didn't want to come down and blink. I could still see and think, but not to blink. I found out her name is Katherine.
"Oh dear." Katherine said and grabbed my head. She gives me the same look of disgust, but bursts into laughter before opening her mouth wide. Her breath was warm wine breath, mixed with traces of the big meal. She let out a small burb. "Phuu, scuse me hehe" she apologized, not to me, but to the rest of the crowd.

Her red lips are parted closing in to from a seal around the eye socket. Her pink wet tongue is big. There are little bits of food stuck to her white teeth. Behind, there is the uvula and the dark gullet. Strands of saliva are stretching from top to bottom. Her big tongue coming into contact with my eye was the last thing I've ever saw, before she sucked it in her mouth to chew and swallow.
I only hear the crowd cheering as she is probably showing her empty mouth. I'm being place back on the cheesecake. "Wait one second." Interrupted Lora. "Let me cut off his ears and nose, I can quickly melt them to make some chewing gums."

I'm felling the burning pain as the sharp edges of knives are cutting my ears and nose off. I hear the sound of utensils, and voices of people getting closer. I feel myself being slightly pressed into the cake below, and the felling of some cold liquid being poured into my skull. I hear a bottle squirting noise. My best guess is that they are adding some chocolate syrup or something to whatever is left of my brain. I feel some more pressure as someone is probably just inserting a spoon to mix it all up.

I hear a woman's voice moaning in delight, and that's the last thing I've ever heard or thought about.
© Copyright 2020 Tslar (tslar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2232893-Not-Shrunken---A-Festive-Meal