*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2233053-Brookes-Vent-Predicament
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2233053
A young woman gets herself stuck in a vent while retrieving her keys from a squirrel.
Twenty-three year old Brooke Watson was out driving with her wife Sinead when she spotted the perfect place for the two of them to stop, stretch their legs, sit down on the grass and have their picnic lunch together.

The young woman was 5'4, 144 pounds, had short light curly brown hair and green eyes covered by glasses.

Her large breasts and flat stomach were covered by a black sweater with a denim jacket over the top of it.

Her curvaceous hips and bubble butt were covered by a short red skirt that stopped just above her knees with black tights.

As the two were finishing up eating, Sinead put in her earphones to listen to her music while Brooke began texting her best friend Laura when she accidentally tripped over her own feet and watched in horror as her keys flew out of her jacket pocket and were picked up by a squirrel, who ran into a rather small nearby square vent in an abandoned building.

The young brunette ran over to the building and stuck her hands inside the vent but her keys were just out of her reach as she then twice unsuccessfully asked the squirrel nicely to return them to her.

She then realised that she would have to enter the vent to retrieve her keys as she really needed them despite her concerns about possibly getting stuck due to it's rather small size and her curvy figure.

Brooke placed her bag beside the building wall then stuck her head inside the vent and after a brief struggle,her entire top half was soon inside, leaving her hips,backside and legs sticking out,giving passers-by an absolutely wonderful view of her lower half.

The young woman then found the squirrel, who smiled at her before dropping the phone then ran off as she put it in her jacket pocket and also found a blue rose and put in her hair before jokingly wiggling her behind and said, "I must look so ridiculous right now," as she then felt someone poke her booty and recognising the laughter coming from behind and realised that it belonged to her wife.

The slightly confused Sinead, an only slightly less curvy blond said, "I can't believe it,I Ieave you alone for five minutes and find you with your rear end sticking out of a vent, what on earth are you doing in there, I'm certainly not complaining about the view?"

Brooke explained the entire situation and said, "I hope you enjoyed looking at my ass because I'm coming out now," as she then tried to back of the vent but was absolutely shocked to discover that she was unable to.

"You have got to be kidding me, I knew I shouldn't have eaten that second peice of chocolate fudge cake," said the young woman to herself as she placed her hands against the vent and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just refused to release it's grip on her.

Her now concerned wife asked, "Brooke, are you all right, you don't seem to be coming out, are you stuck in there?"

Brooke stubbornly refused to admit the truth and said, "I'm fine thanks and don't be ridiculous,of course, I'm not stuck," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself free again, even putting her left foot against the building wall for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck in the vent.

"Oh, it's just no use, Sinead, you're not going to believe this but I think I'm stuck, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and chocolate, could you please pull me out" said the young brunette who couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in such an embarrassing position.

The young blond placed her right hand over her face in disbelief and said, "This could literally only to you but don't worry, I'll soon have you out," as she then grabbed onto her wife's hips, leaned back and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

Brooke said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Sinead, that really hurts, OW," as her wife continued to pull without any success until she lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

"It's no good, you just won't budge,you've really wedged yourself in there tight, I'll go and get help, don't go anywhere," joked Sinead as she jokingly smacked her wife's butt before running off as fast as she possibly could.

Brooke replied sarcastically, "No really, I was planning to go and get a dount," then thought about calling Laura for help but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag and after deciding against calling out for help in case she attracted some unwanted attention,
She then quickly realised that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

The young woman spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself free again following a brief rest before suddenly feeling something sniffing at her behind but was disappointed to hear a sheep baaing and said,Oh, you're just a sheep, you're absolutely no help,please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her skirt and began to pull.

Brooke began wiggling her rear end and said,"Stop pulling at my skirt like that, you naughty sheep, it's my favourite one," but still the sheep continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

The young brunette's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the sheep had pulled off the seat of her skirt and the back of her tights,exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by red panties with tiny teddy bears on them for all the world to see.

"This is the most embarrassing day of my life but at least, it can't possibly get any worse," said Brooke, who was definitely regretting her choice of underwear as someone then drew a smiley face on her panties before taking a picture then ran off as a bird began pecking at her now exposed behind.

The young woman said, "OW, Ouch, me and my big mouth," as she began laughing at the ridiculous of her current situation.

Brooke had now been stuck for more than half an hour when she suddenly heard a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Brooke's underpants," and realised that it belonged to Laura,who had arrived with Sinead and the trio's close friends Rebecca and Emily as everyone began laughing at the sight of Brooke's barely-covered behind sticking out of the vent.

The young blond then grabbed onto her wife's hips and said, "Don't worry Brooke, we'll soon have you out but brace yourself because this is probably going to really hurt," as Laura pulled Sinead's waist while Rebecca pulled Laura's legs and Emily pulled Rebecca's t-shirt.

"All right ladies, Heave," said Sinead as everyone pulled,tugged and heaved with all their strength on the poor young brunette.

Brooke said, "OW, OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to be pulled in two," as the bird began pulling at the hem of her wife's short red dress with white polka dots while the sheep began pulling at the hem of Emily's short dark blue skirt.

The poor young brunette was streched to her absolute limit by the epic tug of war until a POP sound was suddenly heard.

Brooke was pulled from the vent in the building at last,sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the sheep and bird looked on.The

"Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might be stuck in there forever and never see you guys again," as said the young woman as she hugged and kissed her wife before hugging her friends and the sheep, who licked her face before thanking everyone including the bird,who winked at her before flying away for rescuing her.

"It was absolutely no problem Brooke, I absolutely love your panties by the way, especially the smiley face, very cute, are these the one's Sinead bought for Christmas," joked a laughing Rebecca.

Brooke then remembered that everyone could see her underwear and quickly used her denim jacket to cover the hole in her skirt and tights before taking everyone for something to eat to say thank you for helping her out as they all laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.

The End.

© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2233053-Brookes-Vent-Predicament