*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2234043-Chloes-Window-Humiliation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Comedy · #2234043
A young woman gets herself stuck in a rather small window after finding herself locked out
Twenty-three year old Chloe Thompson had just returned home from work one evening after a long and stressful but still successful day and couldn't wait to relax and put her feet up when she went to open up her front door but couldn't find her keys despite looking everywhere for them.

The young woman was 5'7, 147 pounds, had beautiful short dark curly dark blond hair and hazel eyes covered by glasses.
Her curvaceous figure was covered by a short red dress with white polka dots, black tights and a denim jacket over the top of it.

Chloe then called her wife Samantha, who explained that unfortunately, she wouldn't be home for at least another forty five minutes so she quickly decided to find another way inside but everything was locked and was about to give up when she suddenly found a rather small square open window and quickly went over to have a closer look at it after hearing a rumble from her stomach.

The young blond said, "This is absolutely perfect but it's definitely going to be an extremely tight squeeze ," as she quickly tried to put her concerns about possibly getting herself stuck due to the window's rather small size and her curvy figure to the back of her mind.

Chloe quickly placed her bag beside the window frame then stuck her head through the window and after a brief struggle, her entire top half was soon through, leaving only her hips, backside and legs sticking out as her best door neighbour Laura , who was definitely enjoying the view quietly said, "Her butt is absolutely enormous, there's absolutely no chance it's fitting through there, she's going to get stuck."

The young woman then tried to pull and wiggle her lower half but it just wouldn't fit despite several minutes of trying and said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm just too big, curse my curvaceous figure and love of biscuits and sweets," as she began jokingly wiggling her behind and thought about how ridiculous she must look right now before trying to back out of the window but was absolutely shocked to discover that she couldn't.

Chloe's eyes grew wide as she said, "You have got to be kidding me, I knew I shouldn't have eaten that second peice of chocolate fudge cake at lunchtime," as she placed her hands against the window frame and pushed and pushed with all her might but still it just refused to release it's grip on her.

The now concerned and slightly frustrated young blond said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, let go of me, you stupid window," as she then tried to push and wiggle herself stuck free again, even putting her left foot against the window frame for more leverage but still she just wouldn't budge and was hit with the realisation that she was in fact completely and utterly stuck.

Chloe said, "Oh, it's just no use, I'm stuck, this could literally only happen to me," as she couldn't believe that she had actually gotten herself stuck in a window before thinking about calling her best friend Sarah or her close friend Maria but remembered that her phone was outside in her bag and decided against calling out for help because she would be mortified if her neighbours saw her like this and realised that she probably wouldn't be going anywhere anytime soon.

The young woman spent another 15 minutes unsuccessfully trying to push and wiggle herself stuck free again following a brief rest and eating her chocolate bar in her jacket pocket to regain her strength and said, "This is absolutely ridiculous, how can I be stuck, I'm not even fat," as she suddenly felt something sniffing at her backside but was extremely disappointed to hear a cat meowing behind her.

She then said, "Oh, you're just a cat, you're absolutely no help, please stop sniffing my butt and leave me alone," as it then grabbed onto the seat of her dress and began pulling.

Chloe began wiggling her rear end and said, "Hey, Stop pulling at my dress like this, you naughty cat, it's my best one," but still the cat continued to pull until a RIP sound was suddenly heard.

The young blond's face turned beet red with embarrassment as she realised that the cat had pulled off the seat of her dress and the back of her tights, exposing her bubble butt which was barely covered by dark blue panties with tiny cupcakes on them for all the world to see.

Chloe said, "I can't believe my best dress is ruined but I knew I shouldn't have worn those panties today, this is definitely the most embarrassing day of my entire life," as she then began laughing at the ridiculousness of her current predicament.

The young woman had now been stuck for more than an hour and was beginning to think she might be stuck there all night as she unsuccessfully tried to push and wiggle herself free again when she suddenly heard laughter coming from behind her then a voice begin chanting, "I see London, I see France, I see Chloe's underpants," and realised that it belonged to Laura.

The absolutely humiliated Chloe explained the entire situation before asking, "Laura, could you please pull me out of here, I'll happily make you dinner and whatever dessert you want."

The curvaceous young brunette said, "Oh my goodness, Chloe, you poor thing, you certainly have gotten yourself stuck in an awkward position but but don't worry, I'll happily pull you out and you don't have to make me anything," as she then grabbed onto her next door neighbour's hips and pulled and pulled with all her strength.

The young blond said, "OW, Ouch, OW, Laura, please stop pulling on me like this, that really hurts," as Laura lost her grip and tumbled backwards onto the grass.

Her next door neighbour said, "Oh, it's just no use, you just won't budge, I'm so sorry I hurt you, maybe we could call the fire brigade or use butter to loosen you up," but both of her suggestions were quickly rejected.

Just then, Samantha arrived home along with Sarah and Maria and the trio burst into laughter when they saw the young woman's barely-covered backside sticking out of the window.

Samantha patted her wife's behind and said, "Don't worry honey, we'll soon have you out of there but brace yourself because this is probably going to hurt," as she then grabbed onto the young woman's hips, Sarah pulled Sinead's waist while Laura pulled Sarah's t-shirt, Maria pulled Laura's legs and even the cat helped by pulling the hem of Maria's skirt.

Sinead said, "All right Ladies, put your backs into it, Pull," as everyone pulled, tugged and heaved with all their strength.

Poor Chloe said, "OW, Ouch, OW, that really hurts, I think I'm going to pulled in two," as she was streched to her absolute limit by the epic tug of war when a loud POP sound was suddenly heard.

The young woman was pulled from the window at last, sending everyone tumbling backwards into a heap on the grass as the cat looked on.

Chloe said, "Thank goodness for that, I'm finally free, I thought I might actually be stuck in there forever," as she hugged and kissed her wife before hugging everyone else including the cat, who licked her face before thanking everyone for helping her out.

"It was absolutely no problem, I needed some exercise this week, nice panties by the way, very cute, my three year old daughter was the exact same pair" joked a laughing Sarah.

The young blond then remembered that everyone could see her underwear and quickly used her denim jacket to cover the hole in her dress and tights as her keys suddenly fell out of her jacket pocket.

Chloe then said, "This just isn't my day," as she let everyone inside and made them all dinner and dessert including giving the cat some tuna to say thank you for rescuing her as everyone laughed at the ridiculousness of the entire situation.



















© Copyright 2020 Kieran1998 (kierannorth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2234043-Chloes-Window-Humiliation