*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2234859-A-mothers-appetite
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by svcknb
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #2234859
A young mother begins to love food more than she should
Here are the main characters:

Sabrina 27 years old
A single mother of 2 girls that has a really huge appetite. Likes every kind of food as long as it's tasty. She loves to cook even though most of the food will end up in her big belly.

Cherry 8 years old
Sabrina's older daughter. Is very thin but likes other people fat.

Sandy 5 years old
Sabrina's younger daughter. A bit fatter than her sister but not fat by any means, not even chubby, just regular weight. Is very sweet and loves her sister and mother very much.

It was the first day of summer vacation, there wasn't a cloud in the sky and was very hot, and for Sabrina and her daughters that could mean only one thing: "Yeeeaah, we're going to swim!!!" said Sandy while running through the back door and into the garden
"Hey, calm down you, it seems like it's your first time swimming"
"But Cherry, it is my first time swimming"
"Oh, right, I'm sorry"
The little girls headed out very quickly and were already jumping in the big swimming pool when
"GIRLS, WAIT!!!" shouted Sabrina, still in the house; the girls almost stopped mid-air at their mother sudden outburst. "what's wrong mommy?" said little Sandy staring quizzically at her mom, "oh nothing sweetie, but you must put the sunscreen on if you don't want to end up like 2 sizzling sausages". At the thought of sausages Sabrina's belly let out a big growl making the girls giggle. Their mother blushed slightly and proceeded to put the sunscreen on her daughters. Once finished the girls immediately jumped in the pool and began to swim and splash each other. Sabrina, on the other hand, went inside guided by her hunger to fix herself a nice big snack; she scanned through the cupboards and took a big pack of chips, a box of oreos, a box of twinkies, and a box of chocolate chips cookies, then she looked in the fridge for something to drink and found a 2 liter coke. She decided not to get anything else but her belly growled angrily at her, so she took a whole gallon of ice cream from the refrigerator and headed outside. She put all of her snacks on the table in the garden and lied down on the deckchair so that she could see her girls; it was a bit small since she was very tall, standing at an astounding 7'2" and a good portion of her legs came out of it. Her big belly sticked out a bit and hanged over her bikini bottom covering a good part of it, while her good-sized firm breasts were overflowing a little from her bikini top. After all she had bought it some time ago and with the impressive amount of food she eats it was almost time that she needed a new one. She decided to eat the ice cream last so that it had time to melt and began to eat the chips. Handful after handful she continued shoving chips in her hungry mouth until her finger scratched the bottom of the pack; she licked her hands clean and moved on to the oreos and the cookies. She was alternating between the two grabbing one with each hand and eating them. Soon both packages were empty and she continued by eating the twinkies; one by one all the golden treats found their way into her huge stomach. After all the food she was thirsty so she began to chug the coke and finished the all bottle in record time. After belching quite loudly she noticed that the ice cream was pretty melted and began to drink it right from the carton not spilling even a drop. "Well, that was a good-urrp snack" Her belly was quite bloated from all the food and her hunger pretty well sated for the moment so she drifted off to sleep while caressing her swollen middle with both hands.

Feeling two pair of hands too much on her belly she began to wake up and regain consciousness and she saw her daughters giving her a belly rub. "Are you two having fun?" "S-sorry mom, we didn't mean to, but your belly was so big and we wanted to know how it feels". Said Cherry with a sorry expression. "Y-yeah, and it feels very good, it's a bit hard but the surface is jiggly and it makes some strange noises" Sandy said fearing that they might have done something wrong. "Oh, is that so? Well, how about you two rub it some more and we try to discover what those noises are?"
Asked Sabrina with a sweet smile. "OK mom" answered both girls in unison before restarting to rub their mother's belly. Suddenly they heard a loud 'grrrumble' coming from deep in their mom's belly and they felt their hands tremble. The little girls looked a bit worried at their mother "Don't be afraid, that only means that your big mommy is hungry", her belly emitted another growl even louder than the previous one "well, very hungry". The three girls laughed together and while Sabrina began to cook dinner for herself and the girls(but mostly for herself) Cherry and Sandy went upstairs to shower and change in normal clothes.
"Hey Sandy, you like mom's belly?"
"W-what?" she was little taken aback by the question "well, I admit that it feels pretty nice and it's really big and I like the growlings that it does"
"Yeah I feel the same way, do you think that mommy can get bigger?"
"You saw the empty boxes on the table before, they were quite a lot, and even so mommy's belly was still hungry a little after. I think that answers your question"
"Yeah you're right, I want to rub her belly after dinner"
"Me too" both stared at each other for a while and then started to laugh.
"Girls, dinner's ready!" both girls headed downstairs and when they entered the kitchen their mouth fell open, the table was overflowing with food, not even the smallest bit of space was left. "mommy are we waiting for someone?" asked Sandy shocked by the sight, "oh no sweetie, is only that I was really really hungry and I got a little carried away with the cooking, but don't worry, we can eat what we want and with the rest we can make leftovers for tomorrow" suddenly their mother's belly let out a massive growl that nearly scared all three "well I guess it's time to eat" said Sabrina with a big smile. She was still in her bikini since she didn't have the time to change, but she was at home and nobody could see her, well, except her daughters but she didn't think they would make it a problem.
The three sat down at the table and began to eat, well, two of them were eating, the other one was almost inhaling the food in front of her like there was no tomorrow. "hey girls you have to try the hamburgers, they're almost-urrp heavenly" said their mother stifling a belch. The little girls would have done it if only there were any left, but it seems that their mother in her hunger-driven rampage had polished off all the eight hamburgers in a little time. The girls lifted their shoulders and resumed to eat their food.
After a while both girls were full, but their mother was still going strong and was busy starting to eat the other half of the food. In their house nobody can leave the table until everyone has finished their meal, and with their mother's appetite that always take a bit. Suddenly the girls saw their mother stop and lie back in her chair. They thought she finished eating when she released a powerful belch that nearly shook the house "oh excuse me, that one was bothering me quite a bit" she then got up, took the rest of the food and placed it in front of her, cause it was really hard for her to reach it with her now bigger belly in the way. After ten minutes all the food was gone, Sabrina's belly was enormous and resting heavily on her thighs. The girls stared eyes wide open at their mother who had just easily put away enough food for their entire block. "I guess I was more hungrier than I thought, too bad there won't be any leftover tomorrow; well aniway who want dessert?" The girls almost fell from their chairs, even after all that food their mother was still going to eat dessert, but both girls always loved dessert and accepted. Sabrina went to the fridge and took a not so small strawberry cheesecake, then she cutted two decent slices for Sandy and Cherry and one for herself that was nearly half the cake. After eating the cake the girls helped their mother clean up the dishes and than went to the living room choosing which film they wanted to watch that evening while their mother waddled upstairs to shower and put on something more decent than her bikini.
In the bathroom she started to massage her massive belly letting out some good burps, then she undressed and went into the bathtub. She knew that showering she would have washed faster, but given her astounishing height she surpasses the shower head by a good foot so she always opted for the bath. Also the bathtub was a bit small for the big mother and she had to let her legs out of the tub since it was the only option with the huge belly that she sported that could easily brush against the sides of the tub and that rises from the surface of the water like an island in the ocean. After drying herself she put on her nightie which normally would have covered till her ankles, but thanks to her enormous belly it now rested ligtly above her knees, but she thought that it covered everything that needs to be covered. She walked downstairs hand on her belly that was gurgling loudly busy digesting her enormous feast and plopped her heavy frame down on the couch next to her daughters. They have chosen to watch frozen, Sandy's favorite Disney film, well she liked all the Disney films but this one in particular. Cherry was not so happy because it was maybe the hundredth time she see it but she couldn't say no to her little sister big puppy eyes. During the film in fact she was much more attracted by her mommy than the film and Sabrina noticed. "Do you want to hear my tummy and give it a nice big rub?" she asked
Cherry was very happy to oblige and put her head on her mom's huge belly. She heard many gurgling and sloshing sounds coming from it as it was processing her big meal, not helped by the fact that through all the film Sabrina snacked continuously on chips, cookies and a huge bowl of pop corn that was meant for all three but she greedily finished by herself. Cherry was amazed by the huge amount of food that her mother was able to put away in her belly and after a few more seconds of hearing she passed to rubbing the giant orb of flesh in front of her. Also her little sister wanted to rub her mother's tummy so she distracted from the film and made her way to her mom. "sweetie, can you please bring mommy some pretzels and a big bottle of coke, cause mommy is still a bit hungry and thirsty?" Sandy nodded and went to the kitchen. Scanning trough the cupboards she found three large packs of pretzels and two large bottle of coke, and not knowing how much her mom wanted she took it all and brought it back to the couch. Immediately her mother opened the first pack of pretzels and started eating while Sandy finally began to rub her mother's growing belly. After all the pretzels were gone it was time for Cherry and Sandy's bedtime so, after drinking the last drops of coke out of the bottle and burping a few times she brought her little girls to bed and went to sleep herself since she was pretty tired after all the day's gorging. Her bedroom was attached to the girls one so that she could hear if there was any problem. It was an eventful night and all three girls slept like rocks.
The sun was shining trough the curtains of Cherry and Sandy's bedroom and hit Sandy's face awakening her from sleep. She sat up with a grunt and looked at Cherry: she was still sleeping and Sandy didn't want to wake her up, it was vacation after all. She looked at the clock, 8:30 in the morning, well she could have slept a little more if only the sun hadn't awaken her. So she decided to head downstairs to get some breakfast. Before entering she heard some noises and thought that it was her mother making some breakfast for them. But she entered she understood her thoughts were wrong. Well, it was really her mother but she wasn't preparing breakfast, she was eating it and quite fast too. "oh good morning dear, I made breakfast but I got so hungry that I started eating without waiting for you, I'm sorry" Sandy looked at the food that once was on the table and that now rested in her mom's big belly and judging by the high piles of empty plates next to her mom it was a very huge amount. "oh don't worry mom, there's still plenty for me to eat" Sandy said grabbing a toast and some bacon. After eating her breakfast Sandy went to the couch to watch some cartoons while her mother continued piling one empty plate after the other. A good hour later Cherry woke up too and headed down to eat breakfast. "good morning sleepy head" said Sandy with a smile "hi Sandy, good morning" and then she headed to the kitchen. When she entered she saw her mother lied back in her chair, a hand on her huge swollen belly popping the last two stripes of bacon in her mouth with a pleased smile on her face. The table was full covered in empty places, not even a crumb was left on them, signaling that her mother had eaten them all. "oh hi-urrp dear" "good morning mom, where is my breakfast?" Sabrina immediately turned pale, how could have she forgotten that one of her daughter hadn't eaten yet. "oh I'm so sorry dear, I'll make something for you right away, how does pancakes sound?" Sabrina said while jumping off her chair and quickly starting to prepare her daughter some breakfast. Cherry must admit that even with a massive belly nearly as big as her, her mother was still pretty agile, maybe it was for the fact that she was so tall that her belly wasn't much in her way while walking. After a while Sabrina returned to the table with two big stacks of at least 20 pancakes each, one for her daughter and one for herself. Even after clearing up a table full of food the young woman was still hungry and her huge belly rumbled loudly before digging in the pancakes. Needless to say she ate also 3/4 of Cherry's stack because she couldn't eat much and then began clearing up the kitchen while snacking on a huge pan of brownies she baked for dessert for that evening. Today she felt like her appetite was bottomless and it has just only started. While still munching on the brownies she told her daughters that they were going to get groceries at the supermarket so the girls ran up the stairs to get dressed. The girls came down a little later dressed both in t-shirt and shorts since it was summer and it was hot outside. Sabrina, after the last brownie ended up in her huge gut, put on a nice dress that stretched out nicely around her giant midsection. It was made of stretchy materials so there was no danger that it could rip. All ready the girls jumped in the car while Sabrina buckled them in their car seats. Sabrina had a little problem with the seat belt around her belly but finally they leave to the supermarket. After they did groceries they decided to head to the food court and have lunch there. Well, Cherry and Sandy could have waited until home but their mother's stomach decided otherwise letting out an enormous growl that shook the entire structure. The two kids sighed at their mother's bossy belly but they were also happy to eat outside. Sabrina decided to try the new all you can eat buffet style restaurant because she was absolutely starving. So they headed inside and took a booth. A waiter noticed and walked over them. "hi, welcome to you all, I'm Eric and I'm here to help you since you're new. There's the classic menu where you can choose what you like or the buffet where you can, well you know, eat all you want. Here's the menu." "I'll have the fried chicken cutlet with fries" said Cherry, "I want the steak with much much fries" said little Sandy enphasizing the 'much' with a gesture. "And I'll have the buffet menu, please" "Sure ma'am, and what do you want to drink?" The three girls looked at each other for a while, "three cokes" said Sabrina "OK, your food will be ready in a few minutes, oh and by the way, over there you can refill your cups whenever you want. Hope you have a nice lunch" the waiter said as he walked back to the counter to communicate the order. Sabrina was starving, her stomach was growling continuously and very loudly but she decided to wait until her daughters food were brought out before eating herself. After a while the waiter returned with the girls food "enjoy" he said and walked away. Sabrina almost jumped over the table and began piling all the food she can onto her plates, then returned with two huge plates overflowing with food and began eating like there was no tomorrow. While the girls haven't even eaten half of their much smaller plates, their mom was already replenishing both her plates. This continued for long as she continued going back and forth in a empty-replenish cycle. The other customers and the waiter were shocked and disgusted at this sight and continued to watch as the young woman continued her gorging even after clearing up half the buffet table. Cherry and Sandy had long since finished their meal and watched their mother in full glutton mode as she continued shoving food in her mouth. One waiter decided to call the manager to make the woman leave but the manager could only answer "well this is an all you can eat and everyone can eat how much he or she want" "but she is going to eat all the food" "It's part of the occupational hazards." the waiter grumbled something under his breath and left, not wanting to see any more of this. Meanwhile Sabrina has cleared out all the food table, not leaving even a crumb. She long quitted going back and forth and instead she stayed right at the table eating away all the food. She was beginning to feeling quite full but she had enough room for the dessert table. So she passed on shoving cake after brownie after bowl of ice cream in her hungry stomach. Finally after finishing the last slice of a lemon covered cream filled cake she was full. Her incredibly swollen and massive gut was hungry no more. Her seemingly bottomless appetite has been sated, sure after eating all the food in a buffet restaurant, but it was sated. Her belly now reached about half of her thighs and about 2 feet in font of her and was rock hard, packed with all the food she had been able to cram inside but there was still a soft layer of fat that surrounded it jiggling with every movement she made. She walked to the counter to pay while massaging her stomach and looked down on the tiny waitress that was two or three full heads shorter than her. Her belly was so big that was resting heavily on the monitor of the little cashier who was trying to type the bill past the layer of jiggling fat that blocked the screen. Finally Sabrina and the girls were heading home, she was having some difficulties because her belly pressed on the steering wheel and was pretty hard to drive but they arrived home safe and sound.
After they unloaded the goods and restocked the kitchen and the pantry they decided to swim. The girls put on their swimsuits and headed outside. The bikini that Sabrina was wearing was a little tight around her chest and her thighs and her giant belly completely eclipsed the bottom. Sabrina decided that she was in the mood of swimming or maybe relaxing in the pool. The water was not very high and Sabrina's height made it seem even less deep. She needed to lie down quite low to make all her body enter in the water and when she did so her legs reached about the middle of the pool leaving only half of it to her daughter's to play. She thought that she was quite bulky for her poor little girls. Her belly, even when seated on her thighs, surged from the surface of the water and moved up and down with every breath. The girls were playing hide and seek in the water: one moves around with closed eyes and try to catch the other. It was an easier task than usually because of the presence of their big mother. At a certain point during their game they feel the water of the entire pool tremble and a mighty roar coming from their mother's stomach. "Sorry for interrupting your game but it seems that I'm hungry again. I don't know what's gotten into me today, I've always eaten a lot but today it's really much even for me, it's like I'm always hungry." this said she started to get up to get something to eat but Cherry stopped her "mommy, since you are so hungry today why don't you stay here and relax and me and Sandy go get you all the food you need?" "will you do that for me sweetie?" "sure mom, now get yourself comfortable and prepare to eat"
The girls went in and out a great number of time to get all the food they could and after it was all out they began feeding their huge mom. Sabrina continued to eat, emptying box after box with no ending in sight. She was in pure bliss, how can a mother be more happy than having such two loving girls. And her belly was happy too. "mommy, how can you eat so much?" asked Sandy with a curious smile "I don't know sweetheart, it's just that my belly is really really big and it need a lot of food to fill up, and even so I get hungry very quickly and I need to eat again shortly after." "but mommy, you like being so big?" "well, sometimes it's hard because my belly bumps into many things and makes them fall but except that yes, I guess I like it" After this little conversation it was for them to get out of the pool, dry themselves and prepare for dinner. Sabrina found that it was quite difficult to reach around her belly to dry it but her girls came to the rescue doing that for her who she thanked after.
"Girls, dinnertime!" the girls ran downstairs and they could have almost foresee that their mother would have prepared a feast mostly for herself. They were amazed by the fact that even after the feast at breakfast, clearing out a whole buffet restaurant at lunch, eating almost all the snacks they had in the house, their mother was still going to eat a whole table full of food that could have been enough for a family of four for breakfast lunch and dinner nearly by herself. She began shoving the food in her hungry mouth and made fast work of all the things she could get her hands on, then she gently asked her daughter to bring the rest of the food to her so that she could eat it all. After the food was gone she ate also two entire chocolate cakes, three cartons of ice cream and washed it all down with two whole gallons of milk. Then she went to the couch and sat down spreading her legs apart to let the giant orb of fat rest between them. The girls arrived a few moments later with the pj's on and started to rub their mother enormous belly that was busy digesting the huge amount of food she ingested that day. Soon Sabrina became quite tired and decided to go to bed. Cherry and Sandy on the other hand wanted to try something: they helped their mother up the couch and then they placed under her belly. Sabrina was so tall that her girls needed to raise their arms a bit to touch her belly. They decided to help their mother up the stairs carrying her huge belly that was quite heavy even though there were two people sustaining it with all their might. Once upstairs and in her room Sabrina took off her clothes and began to admire her giant frame. She was really tall for a girl, in fact she have never met someone taller than her, not even a man, they were all shorter, some by a bit, some by whole heads. She has always been tall even from when she was 8. At her eighth birthday party she was taller than all the kids and also same of their parents. When she was 12 she surpassed all the people in her town and continued to grow up until she reached 7'2". By then her growth in height seemed to stop but she began growing out, mostly in her belly and also her appetite began to grow immensely. "I wonder what are my measurements now" she went to the bathroom and took out the scale and the meter. She stepped on the scale naked and after some struggling to see the number past her huge belly that seated comfortably on the sink she read "295 pounds... Wow that's pretty high, but I'm still perfectly healthy" then she took the metre and misured her height "7'3"... I grew 1 inch since last time, well I think I'll need new clothes pretty soon." she yawned and decided that she was going to bed.
Sabrina's eyes shot open, her belly was growling very loud demanding food. She looked at the clock: 1:46. "I'm already hungry" she sighed. She heaved her heavy frame out of bed and stomped on the ground with a loud 'thud'. Carefully she tried to sneak out of her room and trough the hallway, but when she was right in front of her daughters room her stomach growled even louder than before "damn..." she hoped that the sound didn't wake up the girls and she headed downstairs and into the kitchen. But she was wrong, Sandy heard the loud growl and woke up a little scared "C-Cherry, Cherry wake up" "what do you want in the middle of the night?" "I think I heard a monster passing outside our room" "A-A m-monster?" Cherry was really frightened of monsters so she covered herself in her sheets and closed her eyes hoping that the monster wouldn't eat her "hey silly, what are you doing?" "I'm hiding from the monster, I don't want to be eaten" "and you use your sheets to protect yourself?" asked Sandy in sarcastic tone. "And what do you want to do then?" "Come with me" Sandy took her sister trembling hand and headed out of the door searching for the monster. It wasn't out of their door fortunately so they grew a little more brave and started to look for it. Suddenly they heard a loud belch coming from the kitchen "hey Cherry, I think the monster is in the kitchen and is probably eating our food" "OK sis let's get him" they exchanged an approving look and headed towards the kitchen. They hid therselves behind the sofa and tried to see the monster but they saw something different: it wasn't a monster, that was their mother who was probably eating a midnight snack. "fortunately it wasn't a monster, it's just mom that got hungry, I return to bed" "No wait Cherry, don't you want to see how much mommy will eat?" well Cherry thought it was kind of fascinating how mom could eat that much food so she decided to stay. Their mother was eating like a starved animal and had already emptied some of the cupboards leaving the wrappers and boxes on the floor, now she was greedily shoving all the food she could find in the fridge in her hungry mouth. Soon the fridge was empty and she returned to the cupboards. A few minutes later she emptied another two or three and finally let out a satisfied belch that resonated in all the house. She spent the next minute caressing her huge stomach now so big that when she seated it on the table it took nearly half of it. She had some problems picking up the wrappers from the floor but finally she disposed of them all and with sated hunger and a full belly returned to bed.
The girls looked at each other with an amused smile and returned to bed. The next morning Sabrina woke up feeling pretty groggily and looking in front of her she saw her belly first, a giant ball of fat that went up and down with every breath she took. It was a bit smaller than the night before but it was still really huge. Sabrina noticed that the somewhat bottomless hunger of the day before has disappeared but still she was really hungry. With a loud growl her belly demanded to be filled so she went in to the kitchen for something to eat. She remembered then that all the kitchen was empty thanks to her midnight snack so she open the pantry and looked for something inside.
A couple hours later Cherry and Sandy came down to eat breakfast and they were surprised that there wasn't their mother usually feast on the table. "I wonder where mommy is" thought Cherry, but than she noticed the door of the pantry open and heard some rumors inside "found her". What she wouldn't have expected was that her mother has practically demolished their reserve of food. There were empty packages everywhere, all the shelves were empty, there were nothing more to eat in the entire house, their mother has managed to fit all the food in her engorged stomach. Now she was lying on the ground massaging her huge belly that touched the floor and reached her knees. "mommy, you ate all the food in the house!" said Cherry staring little angry at her mother "no sweetie, this time I managed to save you two slices of chocolate cake, here" and gave the two decent sized slices to her daughters that with a happy smile gladly ate them. "OK now I have to go getting groceries because, well I kinda ate everything we had, you two will stay home, wash yourself and then you get dressed, understood?" "yes mommy" "good, oh and another thing, has called Emily's mother and she said Emily and Amber are coming to our house this afternoon and you four will have a sleepover" "yyeeeaaahh, Emily and Amber are coming for a sleepover, woo-ooh!!!" Emily was Cherry's best friend, they knew each other since kindergarten and she was a very lovingly girl. Amber was Emily's little sister and she was well, pretty chubby, she has a big belly and a big butt and likes to eat a lot. Sabrina in the meanwhile has left the house to do groceries. Cherry decided to call Emily
"hey Emily, how've you been?"
" who's there?"
"It's me Cherry, you know your best friend"
"oh hi Cherry, sorry but you know that the telephone in my house shows only the number and I don't know who calls"
"yeah sorry I keep forgetting, so my mom said that you're coming to my house for a sleepover"
"yeah that's right, I'll be there at 4:30 with everything I need to sleep even if I don't think we will sleep, right?"
"you're perfectly right, in fact I found a new game that's really fun, I discovered it yesterday, or the day before, I don't remember but I swear it's really fun"
"you discovered it? What is that, something like jumanji, we're not going to be attached by spiders, I hate spiders"
"no no silly, it's not like jumanji but I need a favor, I need you to bring..."
Meanwhile a hungry Sabrina was driving trough the McDonald's drive in to get her a nice snack. She has just finished doing groceries and she needed a good snack, than she could also buy lunch for her and the girls, they loved McDonald's.
" hello, welcome to McDonald's, may I take your order?" said a rather bored boy
"yes, I would like twenty large big Mac menu with extra fries, a small Mc chicken menu and a chicken wrap with fries. All the drinks are cokes. With no ice. Thank you"
"that's all ma'am?"
"well actually can you add 10 chocolate milkshakes" "yes ma'am drive to the next window and we will give you your order, have a good day"
Sabrina drove on and took the bags with the food. Her belly growled hungrily at the smell of the food. While driving home she ate 5 big Mac and slurped down 3 milkshake to soothe her growing hunger. After she arrived home she called the girls and the three unloaded the bags full of food that were filling the car. Once all done they ate their lunch, Sabrina devouring hers at unbelievable speed and almost eating the ones of her daughters.
As the day progressed it was time for Emily and Amber's arrival. There was a knock on the door and Sabrina, leaving the half chocolate bar she was eating on the table walked to answer. As soon as she opened the door two little girls ran inside and went to hug Cherry and Sandy. At the door there was a woman, Emily and Amber's mother, which gave Sabrina three huge bags overflowing with food.
"you didn't need to I have plenty of food at home"
"yeah I know but Emily insisted that I bring it, I don't know what they want to do"
"well we'll see, let's see you tomorrow"
"OK I'll be here around 10"
They waved goodbye and Sabrina walked inside with the bags.
"hey Emily it's so nice to see you again"
"yeah Cherry i missed you so much"
The four girls headed in Cherry's room and played with some toys until Sabrina called that dinner was ready.
"Emily, wait, about that game that we'll be playing, we'll start it after dinner"
Cherry, Emily, Sandy and Amber headed in the kitchen where Sabrina has prepared a feast even bigger than usual. Emily and Amber's jaw dropped while the already accostumed girls simply went to sit.
They started eating and now the 2 new girls were almost falling from their chairs, they have never seen someone eating so fast and so much. Sabrina made short work of the food leaving untouched only what the girls had on their plates, while the rest has been put away by the huge hungry mother. After finishing Sabrina cleaned the table and went in to the living room and plopped herself on the couch massaging her swollen belly.
The girls instead went to prepare their game
"so Cherry can you please tell us what are we going to do?"
"well I think you saw how much my mom can eat and how big her belly is"
"yeah well it's hard to miss"
"right, well I want to know how much she is going to eat if we feed her"
"w-what? Are you saying that she is not full?"
"oh please Emily, I saw her clear out an entire buffet like it was nothing"
And so they slowly walked to Sabrina, to carry out the last part of the plan.
"mommy, me and the others wanted to play a game with you"
"with me? Oh it's so nice of you, well I guess I can't say no"
"I think you should tell her what are we going to do Cherry, I don't think she'll be so eager then"
"just see" "mommy are you full?"
"well sweetie let's say that I'm not hungry anymore but I certainly can eat something, why?"
"because we wanted to feed you until you can't eat another bite"
"is that the game you wanted to do with me? I don't think that your friends want to do it"
"well, actually... I want to see you eat more and beside Cherry said that it will be fun" said Emily
"yeah me too" said Amber cheerfully.
"oh well, if that's the case, I guess I don't have choice, but I warn you that it's not going to be easy to fill my stomach" said Sabrina as her belly emitted a long loud growl.
And so the girls began to shove food in Sabrina's mouth in rapid succession, when one girl feed her something she would go to refill her hands and then the others will do the same.
Rather quickly all the food that was in the bags brought by Emily's mother ended up in Sabrina's stomach.
"oh-urrp, that was good-urrp girls, but my tummy is not full yet, bring more food"
And so the girls took out all the food from the cupboards and fed it to Sabrina, who gladly ate it all.
"girls I'm thirsty, bring me something to drink"
And so they looked in the fridge and took every drink they could find. Sabrina began to chug down bottle after bottle of cola and her belly began to swell right in front of them. After a while she released the longest and loudest belch they've ever heard, even the walls of the house began to shake.
"excuse me, but all that cola made me uuurrrrrrppppp a little gassy"
While finishing the food and seeing that her mother wasn't going to stop anytime soon, Cherry headed to the pantry and grabbed all the food she could reach and brought it up to her mother. Sabrina was really enjoying herself, seeing all this little girls trying to fill her humongous stomach left a smile on her face.
Sadly all the food reachable by the little girls has ended up into Sabrina's belly
"mommy, we fed you all the food we could get but there still something in the pantry the we couldn't reach"
"well that's bad, I have just a little tiny bit of room left in my stomach, but let me help you get that naughty food and then you can feed it to me and fill my belly up, ok?"
All girls cheered up and everybody went to the pantry.
For Sabrina was easy to reach the food and give it to the girls. After taking it all she sat down and let the girls feed her the last bit of food that was left in the house. After the last bite went past Sabrina's mouth, she let out a contented loud belch and made her way to the couch to lay down and relax.
"Mommy, is your belly full?" said Sandy with two big curious eyes.
"Yes sweetie, your mommy is finally full, I can't eat another bite, but you know what I need now? A big tummy rub"
Cherry and Sandy were really happy they have to rub their mom's belly.
"This is the best part of the game Emily, come on try"
"O-ok, if you say so" Emily proceeded to put her hands on Sabrina's giant stomach that was so big it nearly surpassed her in height. Her hands began to sink slightly in the huge fat mount of flesh but then it became very hard and she began to rub it slowly, a little surprised that it was really enjoyable and fun. Soon all the girls were rubbing the giant belly that occasionally let out a gurgling sound. After a good hour Sabrina began to get tired and decided it was her time for bed. She headed upstairs, put on her night dress and collapsed on her big bed gently caressing her huge full belly. Meanwhile, the girls were busy preparing all they needed for sleep in the living room, since Cherry and Sandy's room was too small.
"Wow Cherry, it was really really funny watching your mother eat so much and rubbing her big belly"
"See, I told you it was a fun game, I hope we can do it more often"
Then the girls got in their sleeping bags and after chatting a little more about girly things they drifted to sleep.
The morning light was piercing trough the curtains in the living room and irradiating all the girls that with an angry 'grunt' began to wake up.
"Morning everyone" said Cherry still rubbing her eyes.
"Good morning Cherry, and you too Sandy and Amber"
"Morning" said the other two girls yawning very loudly.
All the girls were awake and feeling a little hungry went to the kitchen to eat something. They were a little displeased to see the table empty, there weren't even any cleaned up plate signaling Sabrina's breakfast. On the table there was only a note left by their mother:"Girls, I'm going at the supermarket to get groceries since I've eaten literally everything in the house. Don't worry I'll be back very soon. Mom."
"Oh well I guess we have to wait a little before having breakfast" said Cherry, "do you girls want to watch a movie?"
"yeahh" exclaimed all the girls in unison.
The movie was about halfway when Sabrina got back, carrying heavy bags full of food. Her belly was quite the same size as yesterday signaling that she has already eaten a bunch of food on the way.
"oh you're watching a urrp movie? You can finish it while I prepare breakfast, ok?"
The girls nodded in agreement and resumed watching the movie.
After it finished Sabrina called them for breakfast and they made her way to the kitchen were there was a lot of food to greet them. It was less than usual but only because Sabrina had already eaten and she wasn't very hungry. Aniway she managed to shove at least half of the food in her huge gut before lying back in her chair with a sated smile.
After breakfast Emily and Amber's mother arrived to pick her two girls up and after goodbyeing each other they went home. Then Sabrina and the girls decided to go clothes shopping since she was beginning to outgrow the ones she had.
They went to the store and were greeted by a big waitress that was very fat. Her giant ass, her thick thighs and pillowy arms jiggled all the way when she walked to them. She also had a triple chin and big belly that spilled out of her uniform.
"hi, you here to buy clothes?" said the girl with a big smile
"ehm, yeah" said Sabrina 'what else can we be doing in a clothes store?' she thought only, not wanting to hurt the kind girl.
"which one of you need clothes?"
"all of us, but mostly me, because, you see, I'm outgrowing all my clothes." said Sabrina a little embarrassed gesturing to her big belly.
"oh I see, well I've also been there, you know, I'm pretty big myself, well come on and look for some clothes for you and your daughters"
After some time Sabrina decided for some stretchy maternity-like black pants, and she took 3 pairs of them because it was the only thing that fitted over her monstrous belly. They were a little loose but they still managed to support her very well. For the shirts she had a bit more problem. Everything she tried on was really tight and didn't even reach her deep belly button. The waitress were quite worn out from all the going back and forth with new shirts for Sabrina to try. At last she found a huge stretchy shirt that enveloped her quite well, but it was the only one, so the waitress needed to order some customized shirts just for the bulky mother. For Cherry and Sandy it was another story, their size was average so they only needed to look for the clothes they liked. After a while, everyone had chosen their clothes and they went to pay. After greeting goodbye to the fat kind waitress it was nearly lunch time and Sabrina was really hungry as her belly let out a huge growl.
"ok girls, it's lunch time and mommy is hungry so we're heading to the food court to get something to eat, alright?"
The girls nodded in agreement and they went to eat. Upon entering the food court Sabrina was overwhelmed by the smell of all the different kind of food inside. She took a booth in a Mexican restaurant and adjusted her belly under the table because the space was small and her giant midsection cutted into the table. Sabrina and her daughters loved Mexican food because Sabrina's grandmother was from Mexico and when she visits them she always cooks a lot of delicious Mexican food. Sabrina and her daughters scanned trough the menu and Sabrina's eyes fell on "The destroyer", a giant 14 pounds taco with everything in, chili, bacon, salad, fried onions, pepperoni and spicy sauce, all accompanied by 3 pounds of fries and onion rings and a huge 5 litre coke. She was feeling kinda hungry and ordered it. The waiter was a little shaken to hear that such a young woman wanted to order 'The destroyer' but he didn't ask anything. Instead he took a microphone and caught the attention of all the people in the restaurant.
"everybody please, pay attention one minute. Today we have another challenger for 'the destroyer', will this young woman be the first one to conquer it or will 'the destroyer add another victim to its long list? Well we'll see in a little time". Sabrina didn't really understand what was going on and asked for explanation.
"well ma' am you ordered 'the destroyer', it's a challenge of our restaurant: if you're able to finish it all, with the sides and the drinks within an hour you have it for free and you also win $100, a t-shirt and a photo on the wall of fame, that as you can see is still empty". Sabrina was a little scared by this but she knew that she can eat a lot and maybe she could eat all of it, beside she was really hungry and her belly was demanding food. It was rumbling so much that the entire table was trembling, distracting the little girls from their respective much smaller tacos.
Finally 'the destroyer' arrived and Sabrina was almost drooling at the sight of it.
A small crowd had gathered around her table to see if she could have made it, but noone was expecting much because many other bigger challengers tried this and noone has succeeded. The waiter began the countdown and upon reaching zero the challenge has officially started. Sabrina immediately dug in to the food like she hasn't eaten in days, and was taking huge greedy bites from the taco. After 20 minutes she has finished half of it and switched to eating the fries and the onion rings. She ate them with huge handfuls and in ten minutes there weren't any left. Now she was feeling thirsty and she began chugging down the 5 litre coke leaving only half of it. Her belly was growing fast and began to lift the table where the food was displayed. Some people took the drink and the taco from the table and passed them to Sabrina because they could have fallen from the leaning of the table. After releasing the biggest belch everyone has ever heard she finished the rest of the taco in three huge bites and slurped down the coke. The crowd went wild when the astonished waiter declared her the winner. Yes, she made it, she conquered the impossible challenge, she transformed 'the destroyer' in 'the destroyed'.
"wow" said the waiter "I can't believe that you actually managed to finish, how do you feel?"
"I'm fine, actually I'm still a bit hungry, can you please bring me some more fries and a large chocolate milkshake?" said Sabrina with a big smile while rubbing her giant swollen middle under the table. The waiter almost fainted and the crowd too, but he brought the fries and the milkshake to the young woman. Sabrina ate them all and after being given the $100 prize and having her photo put on the wall of fame she headed out of the restaurant. Her belly was huge, bigger than ever and was swaying heavily withe every step she took. There were deep gurgling sound coming from it in attempt to digest her giant meal. Her new pants were doing their job covering most of the huge belly but the shirt was feeling awfully tight and from a hint of cool air caressing her midsection Sabrina understood that there was a bit of her fat exposed, but she didn't care much, also because there wasn't much she could do.
She got to the car and buckled her daughters in their seat, then proceeded on the hard part, getting herself in. She squeezed in tried to push her belly on one side so that it didn't block the wheel and she drove home safely.

End of part 1




© Copyright 2020 svcknb (andycolly79 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2234859-A-mothers-appetite