*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2234881-Making-It-Real
Rated: E · Draft · Biographical · #2234881
The internal frustration between what happens and what we want to happen.
My writing. My stories. My characters. My people. They're not here. Or not yet. I'm scared, too scared to let them be something to make me uncomfortable. In order for a character to really get the attention of the reader, that character has to be real. Real real. Someone you may not like. Someone who makes you uncomfortable because there are some issues you haven't come to terms with yet.

Guess what! Let them rip. Let them tell things the way they really are with the audacity you've always wanted to express. Let it rip. There's no telling how good it could make you feel. There are a lot of issues that I am afraid to voice. Issues from being a child, issues from being an adult, and all the time in-between.

The in-between years pack the most punch. Those are the years with a lot of feelings, emotions, and angst. Much to do, much to remember, and little to accept. Let the deliverance begin!!!!

© Copyright 2020 LaVillegas (lavillegas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2234881-Making-It-Real