*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235269-A-former-lover-with-a-memory
by Diablo
Rated: E · Poetry · Action/Adventure · #2235269
......a love story from a broken heart........
..
Memory can be the day you knew you fell in love, the day that still haunts you, and the day you still hold on to or memory might be the day you got your innocence taken away, a day you don't remember but it's a day that still haunts your memories. Memories are tricky, they sometimes appear when you are down, or they can disappear when you need them. Either way, your memories still find their way to you. Memories are in different categories, first, we have trauma. Trauma is a deeply distressing or disturbing experience. Trauma can be a personal trauma like the death of a child, trauma leads to PTSD. Then we have good memories and bad memories. A good memory of mine is when I thought I met the one, he made me happy and forget about any memory that could haunt me. A bad memory is when I let him go, Its like when he left he took everything that makes me happy with him, He left me to suffer. I don't even blame him for leaving me because he no choice after what I put him through, I kept playing games with him to test his love for him instead of enjoying every moment with him. Its been two years and I remain stuck on him. I wish I can hug him one more time or tell him I love him is weird. He was a boy so caring and gentle with a heart so true. I told you I'd never leave because of the feelings I have inside.
You left me to drown, you left me broken. I want to hate you so much, But whenever I think of you, I still feel your touch
please Get out of my head.


© Copyright 2020 Diablo (mrsanony at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235269-A-former-lover-with-a-memory