*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235851-Shrunk-with-arrowverse-characters-pt2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Yuig
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #2235851
Lena Luthor steps in!
The giant woman grabbed you with a smile she kept her hands down as she didn't want Caitlin to notice that she was taking you.
She went down from the cortex towards the holding cells they used to use for the metahumans, now, it was just a big empty circle.
"you know I always wanted to be a giant, that's why I invented the shrinking ray" Lena said "but it wasn't the same, I mean you are smaller than me, but I’m not a giant" she continued "so that's why I crated this" she showed you from the palm of her hand a gun very similar to the shrinking ray "a growth ray, now little man, wanna play?"
As she said this she shot herself with growth ray, she entered the ex-particle accelerator and her clothes started ripping she grew until she reached the top of the accelerator, about 35 feet, and was left only wearing an enormous elastic sports bra and a pair of whit panties, even after that she kept growing no she had to kneel down to fit in the tube.
"You have elastic clothes?"
"I’m a giant and that's what you want to ask? Don’t worry I’ll take them off soon" she said with a wink
She looked gorgeous from the palm of her hand the size comparison was unbelievable, you were about 2 feet (since you also got affected by the growth ray) and she was 40 ft.
"Geez my head hurts, I keep banging it with the ceiling" she laughed "you look tired want somewhere to rest? We’ll have all night to have fun!" she said as she placed you between her legs then, while rubbing you with her giant finger she says "rest now you need to rest"
"I don't need sleep I need to please my giantess!" you answered
"WHOA! What an energetic servant I have! I’ll introduce you to a friend of mine she likes playing games, getting hugs and kisses! Her name? Vagina!
© Copyright 2020 Yuig (nightmaremo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2235851-Shrunk-with-arrowverse-characters-pt2