*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236202-Halloween-Night
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2236202
Naughty Quicky
She had been out on her porch all day, the same as me, making it look as spooky as possible. I’d thought I had the best of it, with spider webs, pumpkins, and even glow sticks looking like eyes. Her house didn’t really look better, but she did. The little kids didn’t notice so much, but when the older boys came around, we both saw it. The witch costume was so low cut, her abundant bosom was plain to see. It made me grouchy all night.


It got late, the youngsters were all home, but I got a knock around ten o'clock. Late night kids are always a pain, but I didn’t expect what I found. It was a witch, or a partially dressed neighbor on my porch. She was holding a bottle of wine and asked to come in. I reluctantly opened the door a bit more, and she entered with a smile She was new to the place, but evidently not shy.


“Long night! Would you join me in some wine?” She asked.
“Sure…” I responded.


She hadn’t changed out of her costume, and I’ll admit, it looked good. It wasn’t like a flaunting, but it didn’t seem accidental, either. We drank a bottle, ate some candy, then had another bottle.


“I saw you watching me.” She said with a smile.
“Well,” I responded slowly, “You look nice.”


She leaned into me and gave me a soft kiss. My whole body shook like an electrical current had passed through me. I’m not sure I’ve ever wanted and feared so much in my life. Our hands roamed, and we kissed much deeper, but I pulled back.


“I’ve never been with a woman,” I said softly.
“Do you want to be?”
“With you, yes.” I could hardly breathe. “I just don’t know what to make of it.”
“Then we’ll enjoy tonight. Okay? Let’s just really enjoy tonight.”


I made no more protestations.

(WC:325)
© Copyright 2020 Mastiff (mastiff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236202-Halloween-Night