*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236344-The-Psychic-Hospital
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Leslie
Rated: 13+ · Chapter · Fantasy · #2236344
She wasn't crazy, they never lie, the visions always came true.
Ella was kicking and screaming trying to desperately pull herself free, but the officer kept a tight grip on her. "Please, I'm not crazy! He's going to kill her! You have to stop him, please!" She screamed and begged, but her pleas fell on deaf ears. They refused to believe her.
The voices grew louder causing her to shriek in pain, they were shouting now. Taunting her, telling her she was too late. Tears rolled down her face as she continued to scream, begging someone to listen. Why weren't they listening?
She dug her nails deeply into the wrist of the officer that yanked her towards the cop car. He cursed as droplets of blood appeared from the crescent marks she caused. "Please! Save her!" There were several people who stood about, pointing their cameras at her. Mental breakdown, they whispered. Pity filled their eyes as they stared, it was never easy losing your parents after all.
She was shoved in the car, none to gently. she thrashed but couldn't break free. Whimpers left her mouth as they tightened the handcuffs and locked the door. Ella stared mournfully at the house where she knew the poor girl was going to die. Why didn't they believe her?

They took her to a psych ward after the judge deemed her mentally unstable. She tried to plead her case, told the jury that the man was coming, he was going to kill the woman. But again they didn't believe her. They had her wrapped in a straitjacket after she attempted to attack one of the nurses who was asking questions. 'Dead, dead, dead. They got her. Too late!' The voices mocked, she stiffened. mind going blank. Too late, too late, too late. The words repeated in her head. Ella gave out a loud, harsh, piercing cry before the world went dark.
© Copyright 2020 Leslie (lovelyflower16 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236344-The-Psychic-Hospital