*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236345-Until-your-wish-come-true02
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Novel · Romance/Love · #2236345
Isekai Romance

“Your highness. What do you intend to do to me?”

Ritia should not ask him. But she naturally asked him so.
And Namura stooped to smile in sarcasm, gave her a smile gently.

“I don’t do anything. You just perform as your wish. I become as a foolish king deceived by a woman of ruinous beauty.”
“Your Highness.”
“What’s happened? It’s s wondering look. That is your wish, isn’t it? To destroy the Kranteel Kingdom. As your fatherland.”
“Your Highness.”

Ritia felt her mouth is dried out. Though she tried to speak something, couldn’t find any words except for calling him “Your Highness.”


“Well, it will be an enthronement ceremony tomorrow. We shall sleep earlier. You do not get along with me. It is not necessary the heir for falling kingdom. “

Namura finally looked away from her and then lied down on the bed.  
The bed usually the place to assure their mutual love. But actually there are not true love so.
He made the place for her sleep and moved his body to right side of the bad.
Although it was first time he lied down the bed before Ritia since she married and became a crown princess, she was stunned for some times.
Until she heard his breathing, she found herself. And then prepare to sleep.

--There are no changes for the plan. Only he knew the truth. But that is most important problem. Why does he accept? Why? I, we wish the demise of the kingdom.

Ritia tossed and turned and looked at him.
Namura still showed her his back and she didn’t know his expression.
Even though he was very tired, he chatted with her about a lot of things until she slept. But now she could hear his breathing only.
She warned to herself to sleep, but she could not. When the morning sunlight came from the interstice between curtain, she finally closed her eyes.
But, as soon as the servant made her to wake up.


“Her highness, Is it difficult to sleep due to an enthronement ceremony today? It is rare, your highness.”

The servant with smile. Though there is not intention in her word, Ritia was nervous.

“Her highness. I am terribly sorry about my words. “

Due to the reaction of the crown princess—the Queen, the servant quicky begged pardon.

“Doesn’t matter. I am bit nervous. It is not good I woke up late on such an important date. “
“Please forgive me, Her Highness. You usually woke up yourself before we called you. His Highness……, His Majesty talked us that you might be tired and just let you sleep as soon as you could.”
“His, His Majesty said that?”
“Yes, of course. We are delighted with such a happy couple. We are very pleased with this day we can have a wonderful King and queen.”

The servant—Karuka is a kind woman since Ritia entered the castle as the crown princess.
As much as her feeling of guilty became deeper, but she tried to smile as usual.

“Karuka. Thank you. For breakfast, did His Majesty have it already?”
“Yes, His Majesty already had. We will prepare a meal once you get dressed.”
“It is not necessary. Let’s prepare for an enthronement ceremony soon. It is the grand occasion for His Majesty. I would like myself to be perfect. “
“Yes, certainly. Your Highness. I will.”

Ritia shown the brightly smile.
Karuka smiled back at her and then left the room quickly.

--Everything is fake. I prepared for destroy of this kingdom. For this Kingdom people lived happier in, I will make them to perish. That is my, my father and my compatriot’s wish.

That words my father took my hand strongly until changing to red color and talked to me. And an expectation from my compatriots.

-- Today, I will be a most contemptible queen.

© Copyright 2020 arimahien (arimahien at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236345-Until-your-wish-come-true02