*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236499-Until-your-wish-come-true03
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Novel · Romance/Love · #2236499
Isekai Romance Page 3

The feeling , I am going to throw up.
The faces were flashed in my mind, but there are no my father and my compatriots.
This is Namura’s smile in sarcasm shown me yesterday.

- -Is that his real face. If so why doesn’t he denounce me? He is ……


Ritia had headache and touched his forehead.

--He doesn’t denounce me a, I just continue to my plan. I only think about this since I came this kingdom as 8 years old.

She heard the knocking sound and raised her face. She released the hand from her forehead and smile.
Once she answered, Karuka brought some servants to my room.

-- Today I will be a queen of the Kranteel Kingdom.

She talked to herself so and prepared to participate for an enthronement ceremony.
The enthronement ceremony hold smoothly and Namura acceded to throne as the 15th king of Karanteel.
As the same time, Ritia will be a queen.
She went out on the balcony and waved her hand to people.
Because she did something many time during the period of the crown princess, so she was used to do that.
But As queen, though she looked at people has full of hope, she felt sick and tried to stop nausea. She kept smiling.
Once she went back into the palace, Namura asked anxiously her hanged down her head.

“I am fine. Your Majesty.”
“I see. The queen.”

He didn’t call her name on the official place usually.
But the sound of “ The queen” seems to be cold, she looked him up with dismay.
So Namura was at a loss in a moment, but he raised his eyes and started to walk.

“Your Majesty.”

Normally Namura didn’t leave Ritia alone. The premier with him raised his voice in wonderment and runed after him.

She just gazed absently at two shadow going away from her.

From this day, Namura changed.
He lost a kindness of heart and was behaving like a tyrant.
People around him supported him at first, but gradually they left. So now people talked the plan Zarito, his brother and the current crown prince to be a king.

“Your Majesty. What is the matter with you?”
“What? It is nothing. I performed as your wish. It might be a riot of people.”
“Your Majesty. Before rise in rebellion, you may abdicate the throne first.”

Involuntarily Ritia replied him clearly and covered her mouth.
So Namura showed her that smile sardonically.

“That is wrong for you. So I will refrain my careless action. I should avoid an abdication. You must be a queen.”
“Your Majesty.”

Namura talked to her only this thing and lied down on the bed.
Ritia sighed without being noticed and slept beside him


One month after his enthronement.
Such a situation has continued.
She approached Namura for purpose and then became a queen finally. However, this situation is unexpectedly. Her compatriots kept in touch with her secretly complained.
But she didn’t know how she should do.
She feared that Namura himself may be broken before fall of this kingdom.

© Copyright 2020 arimahien (arimahien at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236499-Until-your-wish-come-true03