*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236867-Ive-been-thinking-about-you-more
by Dream
Rated: 18+ · Letter/Memo · Personal · #2236867
The Dream We Head Towards
I was looking at my journal yesterday. And I realised how much I think about him.
Every couple of months I would dedicate a day, a page to write about how much I miss him. 



You might wonder who he is. I want to call him Hades. The reason for that is simple but complex. 

The name “came” to me. I was thinking of Hades when he texted me after a whole year of not speaking.
Sometimes I think the universe communicate with me through these names that come to me.



I dedicate my entire account to writing about him, our memories, how much I miss him,
and dream of being with him.

I met Hades sometime in 2017 - I can’t believe it has been 3 years


I remember being with you in that coffee shop. How our words turned to string, tangling each other like an intricate spider web. 

I didn’t think much of what your vibrations did to me just by being.
But now I know.




Shortly after our coffee we went to his place. We took a couple of trains and arrive. I really like the way he decorated his place. You could tell he’s a man of passion.



I remember how you undressed me.
I remember how it started with you laying on my hips, introducing your body to mine in the most gentle way I’ve had since or before.
You asked me some quiz about a box and a horse and what that means for your ego? 
I can almost hear you word for word with your accent that sounded so sexy to me. 




On my way home he texted me to say that was the best you’ve ever had and it’s exactly what I’d been thinking. Maithuna.



Every stroke you put on my body, every touch, every kiss felt like the universe exploding inside of me, all around me. 
And every maithuna with you was like that. Every day, every time.

I spend only a short time in his world before I had to go back to mine. But every day I spent with him was like silk.

The universe speak to me, and it is you it tells me about.
Our union was a jigsaw - we are each other’s pieces. I know you felt that too.


Today I can’t stop dreaming about how your body fit into mine.
Your hands tracing my curves and our souls tied. 



— I Dream, being with you.
© Copyright 2020 Dream (dreamties at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2236867-Ive-been-thinking-about-you-more